not like mylot

@suraj7nov (1736)
India
April 16, 2012 6:14am CST
in searching of sites like mylot i found a website name moneytalk village,where you can talk about hyip,ptc or any other ways to earn,altough it is not like mylot,but it is a good place to share your payment proofs
2 people like this
9 responses
@prashu228 (37526)
• India
16 Apr 12
hey, do u know any survey sites , which pay and are legit?
@suraj7nov (1736)
• India
16 Apr 12
i know various survey sites,but do they pay still a very big question mark,because mostly there surveys are based for us an uk,not for my region,so i donot go for survey sites
@mmall69 (194)
• India
16 Apr 12
Yes Suraj you are right...most of the survey sites accepts members from US and UK only.
16 Apr 12
not any survey sites, the pay are too less,
@chiyosan (30184)
• Philippines
16 Apr 12
hi there.. have you got proofs about people getting paid in the site, or it is just a site where people join and promote thier referral links? good luck on finding sites or forums that pays like mylot. :D
@suraj7nov (1736)
• India
16 Apr 12
some proofs are there and right now they are having a contest going on,but i am using just there to share my refferal links to gain some refferals
@marguicha (215441)
• Chile
16 Apr 12
I would also be interested if they really paid. I donĀ“t buy reports of payments made at the site. I would like to hear a first handed proof. As for promoting there, I bet noone gets active referrals that way. I have found out that the only way to get free active referrals is by exchanging sites with friends. I do it here, through PMs. I am active at their sites as long as they are active at mine. That way we both really gain.
@suraj7nov (1736)
• India
16 Apr 12
i am not interested not on their payment.just to gain refferal,on exchanging refferal i have a bad experience because so far i exchanged 4 sites with 4 peoples,none of them was active,while i was active,all sites given by them are now scam,while the sites i have given them still going strong
@Sanitary (3968)
• Singapore
18 Apr 12
Mylot is different from all other forums. We are allowed to talk and discuss about all kind of sites but we are not supposed to post our referral link. However guidelines in mylot is somehow stricter than that of others so that it doesn't complicate stuff. We are able to share our payment proofs via photo uploads and it's the same like whichever site you are referring to. Besides, moneytalk is not an earning site so it can't be compared to mylot.
@suraj7nov (1736)
• India
18 Apr 12
thats why my topic is not like mylot
1 person likes this
• India
16 Apr 12
i dont like being registered with two three similar sites. this diverts the mind and the earnings and then i think one has to work double to meet the minimum payment amount of both the sites. I prefer to be active on one site and explore earning opportunities on that thanks for sharing though
@suraj7nov (1736)
• India
16 Apr 12
good,very well said and best of luck,i also go there for gaining some refferals for mylot
@else22 (4317)
• India
16 Apr 12
I don't know if there is any other site like Mylot out there on the internet.Like you I too tried to find out any other site,but failed.I have not visited the sites that you have mentioned here,but it is almost certain that Mylot is the site that has no parallel.It's really an excellent site.I would like to suggest you to stop looking for other sites and get yourself concentrated on Mylot.
@suraj7nov (1736)
• India
16 Apr 12
i think first you have to read the post carefully before reading that what i am trying to say
@else22 (4317)
• India
16 Apr 12
I would have to visit that site first.I will.
16 Apr 12
hi frnd did u use that site and can u guranntee me to use that????
@suraj7nov (1736)
• India
16 Apr 12
i just post a topic there which is i recieved cashout of more than 52$ in thin month,thats it and what gurantee you are talking about
@owlwings (43915)
• Cambridge, England
16 Apr 12
I have read some of the posts about MyLot in MoneytalkVillage. They are often highly inaccurate and misleading. I wouldn't expect any other posts there to be more reliable. Payment proofs, in particular, can be very easily faked. NEVER trust anyone else's payment proofs unless you have VERY good reasons for doing so and NEVER expect others to trust yours (for the same reasons).
@suraj7nov (1736)
• India
16 Apr 12
i joined moneytalk village just for gaining refferals and i recieved already 1 refferal for my program
@mmall69 (194)
• India
16 Apr 12
Thanks for sharing the information.
@suraj7nov (1736)
• India
16 Apr 12
welcome my friend
• Philippines
16 Apr 12
are there proofs that they pay people?
@suraj7nov (1736)
• India
16 Apr 12
there are proofs in there site,but anyways they are forums like emoneyspace,buxtalk,etc