wow!

United States
February 25, 2007 8:20pm CST
i luv playing wow. it is real fun. i hav a lvl 29, dwarf hunter on elience. i also hav a lvl 56 on hoard. all my friends play WOW with me. that is the best. i hav som1 to train with then. my dwarf hunter has a pet tiger. i let my friend play one day and he lost my polar bear in the middle of ironfodge.lol
3 responses
@xtedaxcvg (3189)
• Philippines
27 Feb 07
WoW is indeed a great game and I love playing it. I currently have a level 62 Druid on the Horde side and a level 60 Hunter on the Alliance side. I play the druid and my brother plays the hunter. We actually stopped playing for 2 months and that is why we were'nt able to get to 70 on time.
@Bunsdk (242)
• Denmark
26 Feb 07
For the horde indeed. Never had an allie char, but reaching a total of around 8 chars now. My main is a level 70 hunter, with his own alchemist alt level 60. A warrior level 64, a Druid level 60, and some random chars for testing classes :P Wow is a great game as long as you can find fun in what you do :P
• United States
26 Feb 07
I'm actually just coming up on my 2nd year of playing WoW now. I can't believe it's been this long! I currently have a lvl 70 Shadow Priest, lvl 60 Rogue, lvl 31 Druid, lvl 12 Mage and a baby lvl 2 Warlock. My Rogue was actually my first character but then I became totally enthralled with my Priest, I love playing her! All of my characters are on the Horde side. For the Horde!! LOL Of course I had to try the Blood Elfs even tho I still think they look more like they belong to the Alliance side. They're not too bad.. the lil flippy jump thing is kinda cute. :-)