Do you care about your Mylot Star?

China
I do. I feel so happy to see my star grow up. I was at 10 blue star 2 weeks ago, and for some reason, and i don't know what is that reason, my star drop from 10 to 9. I felt sad. But i am okay now, sooner or later, i will get my 10 star back!
@glesil_00 (1145)
Sometimes yes i am. When i reached 100 post i got a star #6. I maintain that star but other times it falls down to 4. It goes back again to 6. Yes it is sad because you want it to go higher than go lower, somehow it can make us feel good to keep online and active in mylot, its our bunos.
I have the same feelings.
@glesil_00 (1145)
As of this time, i do not mind what will happen to my star, as it is indicated as our mylot reputation. Even sometimes we do our best so that we can maintain our star number it goes down and sometimes go up. I notice that i got 4 star when my earnings go down too, and the number of post beside our name goes down.
@liuchen63 (270)
Hi,when I got my star I was so happy.At that time I didn't know what it meant and asked a question on myLot. Now I know it. But the number on it naver change and I don't really care about it.I think if I keep an active appearence here,it will never get down.
That's a good attitude. Keep going, you will enjoy it.
@postlover (192)
I have less than 100 posts, so I have no star at all. what's the standard of the star ranking? qualified posts? if so, I will care about my mylot star. I saw some members with silver stars, I hate the color, so I will work hard to get a blue star.
Yes, way to go! Wish you all the best to get the blue star!
I try not to care but it's hard because I have to see it all the time since it is next to my name. But it is really exiting to see it espesialy if it red with the 10. To bad I have not got to that point and I'm actually stick in the 6 I don't know how it works but I hope I can get a 10 some day. Congratulations on geting your 10 and I hope you get it back.
I am working on getting it back! The same to you, keep working and you will soon reach 10 too.
@suj123 (1068)
Hi vivianchen, Well may be some of them rated negative due to which it has fallen. But i am sure it will increase. I have rated you positive so it will turn to 10 little more faster. Star ratings are not related to earning right ? So there is nothing to get upset. Happy Mylotting.
Thank you! It's very sweet of you! Actually i rate all myfriends post with positivie!
@nanayangel (7860)
Hi there Vivian! Yes, I care about my Mylot star. So far, I've been stuck with the 97 rating for more than a year now. Everyday, I check if I got my rating to be higher but don't get me wrong. I'm happy with my current rating but I can't deny that I will be delighted if it gets higher. I just do my best to read the whole discussion I'm about to post a response to, be careful not to violate any of Mylot rules and be friendly and respectful in interacting with others. Good luck and I hope that you'll get a blue star soon.
Hi Nana, Thanks. They are good advices.
@aabuda (1728)
Honestly guys, I don't know what the stars meant to. I will just continue to post and to responds in every discussions that matter to my interests. Anyways, does the stars affects your earnings? I mean, the higher your reputation, the higher the payout that you have already received?
I don't think the star will help any earning, it's your reputation here in mylot.
@aabuda (1728)
so what does the number and the color means? I had a violet with a 9 on it before. and now it's green with 5..
@haiershen (1082)
i care about mylot stare, but i don't pay more attention for that,if you are actived,you will reach the high stare level 10. good luck!
Thank you! I am working on it!
@Ruby722 (797)
Of course .Star like reputation. and position.Be sure your activity.it's my opinion But someone told me it's no directly connection with earn.So don't worry about that i hope you can get your 10level early,.have a nice day
Thank you Ruby, i will try harder to get my star back
@carolscash (9500)
I care about it but I don't pay much attention to it as I feel that there are too many things that others do that effects it. I see mine go from a 10 to an 8 to a 9, etc.
I see. But it's always in the high place better than low place, right?
@baz5687 (131)
i haven't not realy been trying to get a good star. but I post normally, and I have a 6 which I am satisfied with.
Good. You will be more happy when you see your star growing up.
@mermaidivy (15407)
I didn't used to care about my star because I didn't know what it means but now I know it kinda means our reputation in mylot. I think it will get up and down by people rate us using the + and -. I'm happy when I saw my star changed color and the figure went up! :-D But I think 10 is the MAX and blue is the best. Don't worry, you are doing good, you will get 10 and blue back soon!
Thanks. I wish when i get up in the morning, my star back.
@rosekiss (30389)
• Eugene, Oregon
When I got my star, it was a 3 and jumped to a 4 within a few days, and I had that str for ages, up until a couple of weeks ago, when it went to a 6, then to an 8 within a few days. I guess posting discussions helped me and it must have been the fact my responses were liked. I try to post as good of a quality as I can. I don't give negatives. So you all got a positive. I feel that if the responses are good enough they should get positives. The ones that aren't as good and are very short, I don't rate them at all. I won't give a negative for that at all, but some others might, and you will aslo get negatives if users disagree with you. It isn't right but it happens. Just keep up what you are doing and it will come back up. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
Hi Rosekiss, I always rate the responese a + Positive. I don't know what there are people rate me negatives. But you are right, i should keep working hard to get my star back.
@doryvien (2293)
I don't have a star yet and I surely want to have one. Can I have a follow up question tho' - I see different colors of the star - blue, red, pink, brown, yellow, etc. What do they mean? Does the color of the star have something to do with the member's rating? And there's the number too. I'm getting more confused!
@kellys3ps (3726)
I;ve never really payed much attention to my Mylot star for some reason.
I don't care about my star. As some people are not good and rate your posts negative. It will have an effect on your star. This is why I don't care about it. I always rate people's posts positive and I hope everybody will have a good fame. I love China
You got a blue 10! That is good. I don't understand why people will give you negative if we have different opinion against his/her. That is just so unfair.
@clorissa123 (4930)
I also worry about my star rating too. While ago, my star rating was back to 8 again for a couple of times. Someone gave me bad ratings, and I can't do nothing about it to defend myself. So, I just do my best on mylot, hopefully I will get up to 10 soon.
You are right, we are not able to control if someone give us a "_"rating. Try our best to post the quality post is all we can do.