Do you find crafters to be more attractive

In a day and age where computers and other technology rule I was wondering if anyone found or finds it attractive when some one they are with can use their hands to craft different items. This is for everyone by the way so if you ladies think it's hat that your man can wood work, paint, crochet or whatever let us know. Not only why but what they do. For the guys the same goes for you, what does your lady do and why is it a turn on?
It is attractive. I used to love to watch my ex husband who was a carpenter work. It was amazing to me and plus I love the smell of the woods. My daughter is very crafty and gifted in that way. I also used to like to listen to him play guitar with his freinds and found it amazing that he could listen to a song and then go plunk it out on the guitar.
@ladym33 (10990)
I don't know if I would say attractive, but I would say impressive. I always think it is really cool when people can make beautiful things or fix things. I know I am personally not very crafty so it impresses me when people are. My husband never used to be able to build or fix anything, but over the years he has learned to do a lot and I am very impressed by that. But I am attracted to him when he cooks steaks on the grill.
lol if my hubby could cook it would be a turn on!
@cher913 (25865)
i think that people who are creative are more attractive because they can think outside of the box and are more creative in everything they do.
Yes they do think out of the box, that is for sure.
@jaiho2009 (38989)
hello lady, I really find a man who loves art very smart,interesting and mysterious one. I always admired men who knows how to play musical instrument and can sings very well. Men who were good in painting looks very intriguing to me. Men,who knows how to sew,or knows how to use the sewing machine really amazes me. For short,i really admired men who know's some crafts and can do handworks.
Yes I love watching the guys sew and make seats for cars (hubby's a car guy) and all the quilting they do. Leather workers are awesome too.