What a beautiful day today

If I wasn't at work I would be at the beach. It is so warm and there is a nice warm breeze. The perfect beach day. I sure hope we have weather like this on the weekend. I am slowly recovering from my nasty cold. Still a bit congested and have this terrible cough but it will pass in time. I went for my walk this morning and just got back from my lunchtime walk. Trying to get back into the routine now that I am starting to feeling better. Hope you are all having a wonderful day / night!
@dodo19 (36726)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm glad to hear that you're having a beautiful day. It's really warm and beautiful here as well.
@Tina30219 (41965)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sitting here mylotting waiting for my load of laundry to get done so I can go hang it up outside. Glad you enjoyed your walk and I hope you continue to feel better.
@Maria24 (2196)
It's really nice outside maybe going to the park
@aureliah (23164)
• Kenya
Glad to hear that you are already feeling better. Enjoy the weather
@Blondie2222 (23777)
I hope the weather is nice this weekend also. It's been so hot here this week in the 90's. I have been out enjoying it though and going for walks. I am still recovering from surgery so i'm taking advantage of the nice weather while I can.
@Ithink (10458)
I hope the weekend is nice for you.
@sjvg1976 (18336)
It's too hot here and it's just very difficult to go out once sun is up in the sky.
@hostessman (11163)
• Tucson, Arizona
glad to hear you are getting some nice weather
I do hope the weekend is nice and warm for you to enjoy.
@Morleyhunt (20497)
Outside clearing rubbish. Tomorrow is the "big" garbage day so we set out to make good use of it.
So glad you are finally on the tail end of that cold.
Glad you are feeling better and back to your routine. It's gorgeous here. I have to finish spraying some weeds. I got too hot, so came in to myLot a bit. lol
@1hopefulman (42851)
Yes, it is a gorgeous day and I enjoyed my outdoor walk. The sun felt really good.
• Agra, India
Have a great day ahead
It is nice today.Warm and comfortable for us.
• Lenox, Georgia
It is so hot here today! We walked to the store and we were sweating by the time we got back. Lol Most likely we will go in the pool today. I hope you have a great day!
We're having a really nice day here too today right after a long holiday weekend that brought rain and clouds. Figures it always gets nice when everyone has to go back to work. Glad to hear your feeling better
Its still very hot and humid here, and the sun's rays are so bright and strong, but hopefully this will lessen as it is July weather. I'm glad that you are enjoying some nice weather, and more importantly, that you are feeling better. Hopefully nice weather will be around come the weekend.
@silvermist (20030)
Good to know you feel good.Here it is a cool day.
Hope you also have a wonderful day and night. I am hoping my boyfriend tonight stays at his place so i can stay the night with him instead of him going back to his friends house again as that is bugging me. I would love to go to the beach this weekend too if the weather becomes nice and the rain stays away. I am glad to hear you are feeling better.