My English grammar...

I actually hesitate to make an account here in mylot because actually my grammar still need to improve, and I think it's better to make a topic or comment in discussions with a good grammar, but I try cause I think this site gave me an opportunity to improve my English conversation and to make friends sharing thoughts asside of earning money here lol... I hope soon will improve my grammar and to get friends more...
@jobelbojel (12559)
We don't correct people with their grammar here. I am not a perfect speaker or writer because English is not my mother tongue. It is my second language.
Actually me to english is my second language. And I'm glad to hear to you that nobody cares about that... Thank you...
@jobelbojel (12559)
@Carlos333 As long as we don't talk gibberish here, it is acceptable. And no cursing here.
Bro bojel you're right, thank you...
@banksim (3116)
I don't think anybody care for grammar here.
I think so, just sharing what's on my mind lol... ??????
@banksim (3116)
@Carlos333 no problem, you are most welcome to share your views
@myklj999 (29015)
• Olney, Illinois
Actually, one of the guidelines here specifically states "We have users from all around the world, and they are welcome regardless of their proficiency with the English language."
@myklj999 yes one of the user here sent it to me and I read it carefully. One of the guidelines of mylot is about the English language. This a right place to learn and to make friends like you...
@hiraahmed (829)
I am from Pakistan and english is not my mother tongue but this site is helping me to learn. so it will help you too.
@hiraahmed yes it helps a lot and I'm happy for that... Thank you...
@Carlos333 You welcome
You are doing great. Your English will improve over time so just keep posting and reading.
@Happy2BeMe yes I'll do that. Thanks...
@Carlos333 you are welcome
@resukill22 (12083)
I'm not good also in speaking English but I always try my best to make it good
@resukill22 me too I'll do my best I can do post and comments to other discussion... Thanks...
@resukill22 (12083)
@Carlos333 always welcome
@florelway (6290)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
For as long as we are able to express what we feel and what we want to say. In sharing blogs on this site what's important is we get to interact with all sort of individuals with varied and different views. Enjoy posting your discussions.
Yes that's want I do here... Thank you...
@florelway (6290)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
myLot understands. As long we understand what you want to say that is important. Grammar and spellings is ignored here. But yes. If you can write good grammar and spelling it is good for you.
@allknowing yes now I understand clearly that anyone don't care about that and mylot to. The most important is everytime I read and comment to other discussion I will gradually learn about english grammar and to write my own topics clearly understand by others and ofcourse to get more friends like you... Thank you..
@LeaPea2417 (25670)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is nice to meet you here and this is a good place to improve your English.
@LeaPea2417 nice to meet you to, and yes this is a good place to learn more and to have friends here...
@hydraa (817)
• Mumbai, India
I hope this site helps you in the way needed. All the best
@hydraa yes it will help me alot... Thank you...
@Mavic123456 (19360)
• Thailand
so true, so here, don't worry, we are all in here together!!!
@Mavic123456 yeah we're all together... Thank you...
@iridion9 (11558)
Don't worry if you have bad grammar. the guidelines of MyLot protects everyone. so yes, it is fine to have bad grammar in English
@iridion9 yes I know now, one of here sent me info about here in mylot policy and I read about english grammar and yes definitely mylot protect that... Thank you...
@responsiveme (23352)
You should keep doing discussions. I am not a native English speaker either
@responsiveme yes I'll do thank you...
@Moon24 (6371)
• Novi Sad, Serbia
Grammar is not much important.
Yes your right...
@aureliah (23178)
• Kenya
At least you are communicating and your English is not bad. You will improve gradually here
Thank you my friend...
@messi3336 (213)
Here people can ask what ever they want.No need of grammers and all
Yeah as other say... That's great...
@matt05 (11)
I think grammaly is a good choice for grammar correction... That'll avoid embarrassment from the "grammar police".
@porwest (15961)
So long as we know English is a second language to you, we won't give you a hard time. In fact, being on a site like this is a great way to practice and learn. You'll mostly pick up some of the nuances, slang, and even grammar just from reading posts and comments.
@porwest yes you're rights, posting discussion and reading to other post help me a lot to practice my English conversation.
@porwest (15961)
@Carlos333 Very much so. I know when I was learning Spanish, the best way to help you learn is to see how people actually speak the language. Very helpful.
@WiseGhots (14993)
I'm not na expert in English and I think you're doing great.
@WiseGhots thank you...
@WiseGhots (14993)
@Carlos333 Kepp posting and you'll improve it.
@maximax8 (29129)
My Lot is a perfect place to make and respond posts in English. I am sure you are going to improve your grammar. Hopefully you will make lots of lovely friends on My Lot from different countries.
Yes I'm glad to here from you my friend, only have to do is post a discussion read and respond to other and it will help me a lot to improve my English grammar. Thank you...