Sun sun go away,Come again another day

By Jojo
@Sojourn (5332)
It is the first week of May and Sun is totally ready to blast upon us.It gathered enough firepower in the winter months and now its time for him to show that he is the supreme lord when it comes to decide the climate in the tropical regions We badly need a rain here,but nowhere a cloud can be seen in the distant sky.The Sun is marching there at its full glory with all its might.. It is imperative to keep yourself hydrated enough in this hot weather or else the heat will engulf you. Any tips from anyone to beat the heat.I am all ears.Thank You.
@Gillygirl (30940)
• Sutton, England
Lots to drink and a fan. Not used to extreme heat but I'll happily send rain.
@Sojourn (5332)
Yeah,practical advice,thanks.
@Gillygirl (30940)
• Sutton, England
@Sojourn Best I can do, sorry!
@Sojourn (5332)
@Gillygirl Nothing to be sorry,my friend. I have an AC for the rescue.But I don't turn it on every now and then.
cannot help you.We do not have heat here yet but soon
@Sojourn (5332)
Do you mean global warming?
@Sojourn no the sun has not been around lately.Who knows could be global warming causing this?
@Sojourn (5332)
@amadeo Oh I see.
@rakski (32066)
I can only wish the same here
@Sojourn (5332)
Yes,that's true.
@rakski (32066)
Keep drinking ice cold water and stock up on toilet paper if your female. The bathroom trips will increase.
@Sojourn (5332)
Yeah,you are right,the bathroom trips will increase if I take more fluids..I am a male,btw.
@Sojourn I was not sure but you can drink as long as your bladder is ok.
@Julie555 (3270)
I hope you have cooler or air conditioner at home. Also taking cold water showers helps a lot.
@Sojourn (5332)
Yes,I have an AC,thank goodness.
Wish I could send you some of our rain and swap for your sunshine. Hope you can find a way to beat the heat
@Sojourn (5332)
It would be great if it was possible.
Just drink enough water every day and try and stay out of the heat.
@Sojourn (5332)
Yes, thanks. Better stay out of the Sun in the afternoon.
It is very chilly for May here. Avoiding the rays of the sun, if possible, would help.
@garymarsh6 (17894)
One way to cool down is to place ice cubes on our pulse at your writst. I am afraid I would be using the airconditioning!
@Sojourn (5332)
Yeah, you are not used to such heat, then again I am not used to such cold temperatures either.
If I have to go out in the heat (I don't really mean in public) I have a cloth sunhat that I wet under the tap. It helps to keep me cool until it dries out then I just wet it again.
@ano460 (235)
I only heard of Rain Rain go away, come again another day, little Johnny... Although Rain is good for Agricultural products, but when you will need sun most, is on your events like birthday, weeding, thanksgiving etc then you must respect your song :D as usual: Rain Rain go away, come again another day....cos Rain will bit your event openly, bit visitors from all location they will be coming from :D
@yugocean (9457)
Right now corps are in harvesting time, rain will destroy them and will result in femine type. Let it be, and have the weather time.
@quantum2020 (10567)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Jump into the pool. I donĀ“t have a pool but I take showers every two or three hours to beat the heat
@Sreekala (31967)
The summer season is a trouble making season for sure. No energy to get up in morning, then spending time in kitchen is another himalayan task. This time we bought AC which is another tension, lol, thinking the electricity bill. Since children are at home after school in this hot season, they won't mind about the bill. Drink plenty of water, include cucumber, curd etc in your food.