Online earnings should be kept secret

@dya80dya (14557)
Romania
Some things should be kept to ourselves. I was proud and happy because I earned some money online. And I told this to my mother. And she told me that I could have earned much more if I would have a job. But the truth is that I can't work because of anxiety. She asked me how much I earn each month online. I don't know exactly how much I am earning each month. Maybe $5 from my lot and $10 on other sites. $15 is not a high amount, but it's my own money. If I would be on disability I would receive $15 each month. From now on I won't tell anyone that I work online. Do you tell other people that you earn money online?
I tell a few people. Most do not understand or realize that it is sometimes significant. When hubby was really ill and I had to be home all the time I earned more. Sometimes that was what kept us afloat financially. When school is out I will not be a substitute so I will need to step it up and earn more again. I have done this for thirteen years. This year hubby finally realized it was more than he thought.
@dya80dya (14557)
But when you earned more did you use many sites? Or do you have an online business?
Only my husband knows that I earn online.
@dya80dya (14557)
It's better in this way. I will not tell anyone from now on.
@dya80dya It's better not to tell too much about personal matters to other people.
@LowRiderX (7757)
• Serbia
Mostly people know that I'm working online from home, because that is my job. Family especially, because I contribute
@dya80dya (14557)
I am sure that you earn much more than me. I wish I can work from home.
@LowRiderX (7757)
• Serbia
@dya80dya Job like any other, I might have a slight advantage but it can always be better of course
@1hopefulman (41037)
A lot of people waste hours watching TV. At least here we get to interact with all kinds of people and learn a lot.
@dya80dya (14557)
Yes. We interact and we can improve our English. People want fast money. When they hear that I earn $5 in a month they say that this is nothing.
@1hopefulman (41037)
@dya80dya It's a nice addition to the other benefits we get.
@garymarsh6 (17282)
It is a bonus that you earn by talking to others and interacting. You are also learning lots about life, other people. You do not have to disclose to anyone if or how you earn money. Most people I know think it rather tacky to talk about money Do it for you and no one else! But best of all have fun!
@dya80dya (14557)
Yes, I can have fun and in the same time I earn extra money. I live with my mother. I trusted her and this is why I told her that I earn some money online.
I just say I earn a little bit of money online, which is true.
@dya80dya (14557)
I earned more than a little bit in time. But in a very long time.
@Janet357 (13954)
yeah i tell them. it's okay. gettting 5 usd for example or 6usd is better than getting nothing
@dya80dya (14557)
This is true, but many people think that earning 5 usd in a month is almost nothing.
@sugartoes (47399)
• Greencastle, Indiana
some people just don't get the aspect of why we do what we do cause they are not into that type of thing & they want to degrade us for it but I look at it this way, it's the fun & satisfaction we get out of making OUR $ that no 1 gets & if they'd try it they'd understand more & do the same thing.
@dya80dya (14557)
They don't try this because they have a job and they earn much more.
You would only receive $15.00 a month on disability? That's not a lot to live off of. I know how you feel. I have told people that I earn online before and they didnt' seem to be as impressed as I was. This was many years ago now and I earn more money per month than I once did.
@dya80dya (14557)
Yes, only $15 a month. I started to earn money online a year ago. I am 'new'. Do you use many sites or do you have a job?
@dya80dya I use a few different sites. I do not have a job. I make about $12.00 a month from one site, here I make about $8.00 a month (sometimes more), I make about $10.00 a month on another site. I also get paid for housework.
@dya80dya (14557)
@ScribbledAdNauseum It's hard to live without a job.
@betlynfrnds (1989)
For the most part, I don't mention anything to anyone about my online earnings. Once in a while, if the conversation calls for it, I may say something very vague about my cash earning sites. I only will mention it if it is necessary. The biggest reason I don't say anything is because most people I know will most likely have a response similar to what your mother said. When I hear theses negative replies it makes me want to work harder on my earning sites. Then when I do that, I usually end up with more cash in my wallet than any of my friends. Who knows, maybe one of them will listen to what I have to say about earning extra spending cash and they can do the same for themselves.
@dya80dya (14557)
Do you use many earning sites? What kinds of sites do you use? I also feel the need to work harder, but sites don't allow me to do this. They have so many problems.
@dya80dya I have about a half dozen or so that I'm am regular on. My sites are mainly survey, GPT and of course myLot. You are right about having to work harder. On most of the sites that I belong to, there are quite a few members who spend both quality and quantity time. The obvious results are bigger and more frequent cash outs. As my time permits me, I try to spend more time on my sites and I'm seeing better results from my efforts.
@Gillygirl (26531)
• Sutton, England
I keep my earnings to myself as well
@dya80dya (14557)
I will do the same from now on. No one should know.
@Gillygirl (26531)
• Sutton, England
18h
@Zelmarq (11645)
• Cebu City, Philippines
I dont tell, my husband will laugh at the rate I'm earning and it affects my confidence now that I no longer work.
@dya80dya (14557)
I hope you can earn more. It's better to not tell this.
@Zelmarq (11645)
• Cebu City, Philippines
@dya80dya yes; i just have to enjoy it and the earning side is just a bonus.
@hereandthere (36685)
if you will be on disability and receive $15 each month, are you still allowed to earn online?
@dya80dya (14557)
Now I am not on disability. But the answer is yes. I can work online and even offline if I would be on disability. No one can survive with $15. I can work offline 4 hours. Here $15 is almost nothing. I can't even buy bread for a month with this money.
@dya80dya do you plan to avail of it?
My husband and both sons know I am online.
@dya80dya (14557)
So your family knows. And what do they say about this?
@dya80dya They think it’s a big waste of my time, but I don’t! lol
No I do not.Never talk about it.No need to
@dya80dya (14557)
It's better in this way. People don't have reasons to laugh.
@dya80dya they can laugh all they want.I know where I am at.lol
@Mulidi (1418)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
It depend because some take everything for granted I was tell friend of mine when she was telling me about her bills it helps her alote
@dya80dya (14557)
What helped her?
@Mulidi (1418)
• Cruz Bay, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
@dya80dya forex tranding and bitcoins
@louievill (21956)
I think we may or we may not it's a free choice, big earnings would also encourage others but we have to be also honest if we decide to tell, just my opinion
@dya80dya (14557)
Yes, we can't say lies. If we want to earn more we should spend a lot of time.
@louievill (21956)
@dya80dya sometimes telling our real earnings is also a way of getting referrals if the site we joined has one.
@psanasangma (1058)
The truth is working at home or starting any business is not job and even infact working in organisation is also not job . working in government job is only job and then working in coorporate is again not good one as per my some people My head... I want to twist h aha
@dya80dya (14557)
But if someone has a business and works from home, why isn't that a job?
• Northampton, England
money for old rope
@dya80dya (14557)
What do you mean?
@xiaolisu (2545)
I earned just a little from online. It's so embarrassing to tell others
@dya80dya (14557)
Yes, it's embarrassing. It's better to not tell this.