Visited one of the earlier neighbors in their newly bought house yesterday

@Sreekala (32594)
They were resided just opposite of us in our earlier house. We shifted from there in January this year, they also moved to their new home in April. They bought a new house in the adjacent state and we were invited for housewarming function. Due to working day and the distance was high we could not attend the function. So we decided to visit them and finally we visited them yesterday afternoon. We travelled through metro train so the journey was good and we took almost one hour to reach there. As it was India-Pakistan cricket match in the afternoon, each and every one hooked with mobile phone on watching the same. The second part of match was delayed due to rain. We returned to home at 9 pm. So this Sunday was fully engaged with many things. The morning was cloudy and given an impression of rain, but no, we were not blessed with the rain. Have you watched the cricket match? Those who are not interested in cricket, how do you spend the day?
I never watch sports on TV, I did several house chores yesterday.
@Sreekala (32594)
I too never sit infront of tv dear. There are so many works for me. But now it is possible for me to see the tv from kitchen.
@Sreekala Our TV is only visible if we sit in the living room on our sofa. My husband was very strict about this, no TV while we eat, no TV while we are busy doing other things. I fully agree, when I am in my kitchen I do not want to be distracted.
@Sreekala (32594)
@LadyDuck Now the kitchen is adjacent to the hall so I can listen while cooking. I am not fond of tv so never bother about the program. If I watch I will do that works alone.
@ShifaLk (15876)
Yeah match was wow. And it's always good to have good relationships with neighbours
@Sreekala (32594)
Yes dear, neighbours are the first people to be there when we need any one. But in the new house I am yet to make any good relationship with neighbours.
@ShifaLk (15876)
@Sreekala yes very true.. Yes we are also new here... Around 4 years... But now we know a few people, though we don't go to their Houses, but Yes Hello Hi
@Sreekala (32594)
@ShifaLk We are here only for 5 months dear. So we need time.
I heard the results of the match, but have no interest in cricket. Congratulations! We enjoyed Father's Day here in the USA yesterday.
@Sreekala (32594)
Thank you so much. Belated wishes on Father's day.
@Sreekala Aww, thank you!
@Sreekala (32594)
@DianneN You are welcome dear.
@Kanubanu (1852)
My Sunday was good. In the morning I went to church with my family. In the afternoon I went for shopping and in the evening I packed my luggage to move to my parent's home.
@Sreekala (32594)
Hope you reached there safe and sound.
@Kanubanu (1852)
@Sreekala Thank you so much.Yes we have reached here five days back and my journey was very good.
@Sreekala (32594)
@moonandstars (18777)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Doing this and that. Congrats on the winning
@Sreekala (32594)
Thank you so much.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@Sreekala We don't win everyday so, this means something good or auspicious, right?
@Sreekala (32594)
@moonandstars You are right.
@anil02 (8272)
Yes I watched full match. India defeat Pak again.
@Sreekala (32594)
Yes, India did it once again.
@anil02 (8272)
@Sreekala It is 7th time. Indeed condition of Pakistan is not good one, so Pakistan cricket is also have its effects.
I have never watched a cricket match. I have never played cricket so I do not know how the game is played. Glad so many do love that sport.
@Sreekala (32594)
I was also like that, hubby teaches me the game because he wanted to watch without any disturbance.
@vandana7 (71327)
Cricket is a religion in India I think.LOL. I watched it for sure.
@Sreekala (32594)
I knew, all are hooked as it was special match for Indians.
@Sojourn (5786)
Yes, I watched the match. Pakistan couldn't give much of a fight. It was a easy win for India.
@Sreekala (32594)
Yes, they did not.
@Janet357 (18751)
I dont watch cricket
@Sreekala (32594)
Good for you, then what you usually watch? Any other games, movies on your free time?
@Aansh13 (5397)
Oh yes! I wouldn't have dared to miss this match... What a lovely play!!! My Sunday was relaxing... Watching match and cosy time with hubby...
@Sreekala (32594)
My hubby and children were hesitant to leave home, but we were planning it for last three weeks so they decided to agree finally. Thankfully the metro was running above the ground and network was available.
@Teekaaa (8209)
Sunday was too bad for me as I had severe stomach pain..omg! I was resting the whole day
@Sreekala (32594)
Oh dear what happened to you? I was in bed yesterday due to same along with vomitting.
@Teekaaa (8209)
@Sreekala it's because of my menses time. So only I had stomach pain. I was in rest the whole day(that day) I was not productive. Even I did not come to mylot.. Sorry to know that ma'am.what happened? Hope you are alright now .
@Sreekala (32594)
@Teekaaa I guessed it. For me, it was due to acidity.
@parpande (1260)
• Bangalore, India
@Sreekala I did watch the match and very happy for India in continuing the conquest graph ...
@Sreekala (32594)
That is a happy news for all Indians. They are doing well this time with every match.
@parpande (1260)
• Bangalore, India
@Sreekala yes , it seems that maybe India can be predicted to win world cup as the team played well in almost every match.
@Sreekala (32594)
@parpande Let us hope the best.
@CarolDM (32028)
Never watched cricket. I enjoy football, it will start in the fall in a few months.
@Sreekala (32594)
Football is something beyond my understanding. My children love football as well.