A Brain Fog Day

@simone10 (30828)
Good morning! I'm having a brain fog kind of day. It's the kind of day when you can't think clearly and your brain feels like it's in a fog. I don't get days like this often but it makes me almost feel like I am in my own little world. I believe it's coming from my fibromyalgia. A couple of my poor little fishies have either Ick or a fungus. I treated the tank yesterday. Today I have to do a 25% water change and treat it again. I have to take the filter out while treating the tank and it's a little cloudy. I hate having a cloudy tank. Well, back to myLotting. I hope everyone had a great day and that you all stay cool.
I am having that kind of day too. Twice today I had to stop what I was doing to go rest my mind. The good thing was I did not sleep. I am not up for a nap at this time.
@simone10 (30828)
Don't you just hate it? I do. It's so hard to focus.
@simone10 I just got out of bed. I had been a little foggy in the head. Now I am able to see clearly. I am not sleepy though I think I took a few mins nap.
@simone10 (30828)
@sharon6345 I wasn't sleepy that day either. I just felt like I was walking around in a daze.
@JustBhem (56143)
• Davao, Philippines
I’m also experiencing that kind of moment sometimes. And it took me time to get started.
@simone10 (30828)
That's how it makes me feel too.
@JustBhem (56143)
• Davao, Philippines
@simone10 Sometime I laugh at myself because I will stair to nothing before I realize I stayed just like that.
@simone10 (30828)
@JustBhem I know what you mean. I can't even count the number of times I have gone in a room and forgot what I was looking for
Too hot for much activity.
@simone10 (30828)
You got that right! Way to hot and humid!
i get those myself, though've not fibro, cipro toxicity related 'nstead. oh dear'n the lil fishies! 've ya added new schtuff (fish/plants/decor) to the tank recent? so hope that'cher treatment works, hon.
@simone10 (30828)
Don't you hate those brain fog days? It's really hard to think clearly. No, i haven't added anything to my tank. But, the one fish I am worried about is female. The males just won't leave her alone and she has been hiding behind the filter and not eating. I think she is stressed and from what i read, stress can cause it. I'm moving the boys tomorrow if the water tests ok in the smaller tank.
@simone10 yes ma'am. they'd be frustratin' 'nough by 'emselves. i've demeanin' comments to go 'long with 'em. bless 'er, that'd prolly be 't. hopefully yer gonna be 'lright 'n can get those fellas out'ta there.
@simone10 (30828)
@crazyhorseladycx all they think about is breeding and I have to admit they are cute when they do their little shimmy to get the girls attention. I have one female who won't take the guys bothering her. She's so spunky and chases them away from her.
@kareng (13797)
I have Fibro too and that brain fog is yucky. I hate having to go shopping and have it too. I find myself wandering in the store and it takes twice as long to get what I need.
@simone10 (30828)
I didn't know you had fibro. I'm so sorry to hear that as it's not fun at all.
@kareng (13797)
@simone10 Yep, I was diagnosed over ten years ago. How are you doing?
@simone10 (30828)
@kareng it was awful in the beginning. They thought I had rheumatoid arthritis for years and I was treated for it, even taking two different injectibles. Finally while in Arkansas, a rheumatologist said I did not have RA but had fibro instead. I didn't believe him until I read up on it. He put me on Savella and it has taken all my pain away for about five years. Recently it has come back and I wonder if my body has become used to Savella and I might have to change meds. How are you? Does your fibro act up often?
@moonandstars (19184)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
For me, in summer, every day is like that, more or less. Hold on, stay cool
@simone10 (30828)
I'm ok most of the time. My brain fog is caused by fibromyalgia.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@simone10 That sucks
@simone10 (30828)
@moonandstars yeah it does but i do have medication that helps.
@Bensen32 (4848)
I get those days when I don't sleep enough or when I am not feeling well. I use to have fish, I like to watch them it's relaxing but the constant care on the tank is not relaxing
@simone10 (30828)
No, the cleaning isn't relaxing but it's so worth it. They come and greet me every morning, wiggling their little tails. The babies aren't even afraid of me. Whenever I have had to put my hand in, they all gather around...lol
@Bensen32 (4848)
@simone10 LOL, that is funny. They know you now.
@simone10 (30828)
@Bensen32 yes they do. I have to be careful when I'm cleaning the tank so that they won't get sucked up in the gravel pump.
@thelme55 (19463)
Sometimes, I am having that kind of day, too. I am doing fine.
@simone10 (30828)
I'm glad you are doing ok. I hope your weather isn't too hot like it is here.
@thelme55 (19463)
@simone10 the weather is quite okay now. No more heatwave.
@simone10 (30828)
@thelme55 you are so lucky
I'm sorry to hear about your fish. I've never kept fish so know little about them.
@simone10 (30828)
The females are stressed because the males won't leave them alone.
@simone10 That would stress any female.
@simone10 (30828)
@JudyEv lol...yes it would. They should be fine now. I need to get more females.
I do hope the fishes do better with a tank cleaning. I had a brain fog day yesterday and I do not know why.
@simone10 (30828)
They are ok just a little stressed. At least the females are because the males won't leave them alone. I hope your brain fog improved. I don't like when it happens because it's so hard to concentrate.
@simone10 Same with me. Not sure why it happens, but it does make a day rather unpleasant.
Sorry your foggy, usually with me it is if my allergies are really acting up.
@simone10 (30828)
Fortunately, I don't have allergies. Fibromyalgia is what makes it happen for me.
I’m sorry you are having a crummy day, and hope you are able to rid the fish of that fungus. Sounds like a lot of work, but worth it in the end. Feel better soon and hope your day improves.
@simone10 (30828)
It is a lot of work but I enjoy it. No brain fog today
@Gillygirl (32878)
• Sutton, England
I wondered where you were. I hope you feel better. I have days like that too
@simone10 (30828)
It really isn't fun. It makes me feel older than I am.
These days often come with age.
@simone10 (30828)
Yes they do, unfortunately
Good morning.The fishes will be thanking you for cleaning the tank.Have a good day
@simone10 (30828)
Yes, the did. I always clean it every weekend but since I had to medicate, I'm having to do it again.
Hopefully both you and the little fishes will be feeling better after the big tank clean out.
@simone10 (30828)
I know i am and i hope my fish are too