~Movie Suggestion & Kids~

Lenox, Georgia
Good morning everyone! I hope you're doing amazing. =) No matter what the enemy is throwing at you, God will change it into something good-in some way. And He will help you through. Keep your faith-God's got it!! I'm missing my older kids like crazy but they are having so much fun!! They have been on a jet ski, swam in the sound, tubing, shopping for new clothes (my sister is spoiling the mess out of them!), their playing games together at night before bed and spending time all together. If you're looking for a great movie to watch Mountain Top is one I suggest! =) It's a faith based, clean, family oriented movie. My husband and I watched it a few days ago and it was a great one. It's different from most I have seen. If you need prayers please let me know!! =) Image is mine-cell phone pic of my youngest boys
@Bensen32 (4848)
It's good they are having fun, I'm sure they are missing you when the fun slows down
• Lenox, Georgia
@Bensen32 Yes I'm so glad they are. =) I'm sure they do before bed. Lol.
@Bensen32 (4848)
@LovingMyBabies Sounds like during the day they are not having time to miss anyone, which might be a little said for you but that is good for them.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Bensen32 Exactly, it's so good for them. =) I'm so glad their having fun with family.
Your younger boys are so cute and a joy for you to be around.
• Lenox, Georgia
@jstory07 Thank you-they are. All my kids are such blessings. =)
@LovingMyBabies All kids are blessings and what is sad when I did Day Care in my home. So many parents would say they were tired of their kids right in front of them.
• Lenox, Georgia
@jstory07 That's heart breaking but they were lost and didn't understand the gifts God gave them. All we can do is pray someday they see it before it's too late.
@LeaPea2417 (25670)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Sounds like a good movie. I will keep it in mind.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Leapea2417 It was really good! =)
@LeaPea2417 (25670)
• Toccoa, Georgia
When do the older children come home again? I'm glad they're having so much fun.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Judyev They will be back next Saturday, they went for 2 weeks! I'm so glad as well. =) This is their big vacation each year and they love going.
@LovingMyBabies Two weeks would be a lovely break for them.
Aw, that's so fun. Glad they're having a good time.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Courtlynn Me too! They are staying busy with fun things. =)
Your sons are too cute for words Jenn. That is such a precious picture, it has to warm your heart and help with the lonely feeling of missing the older ones. When do the others come back home?
• Lenox, Georgia
@Juliaacv Thank you so much! =) I love having my babies here with me even when the oldest ones go have fun. Lol. They'll be back next Saturday.
@DWDavis (17696)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I'll look for the movie, thanks. I'm glad your older kids are having so much fun.
• Lenox, Georgia
@DWDavis You're welcome! Thanks. =)
Thanks for telling us about that movie. We have a channel on cable, LIGHT TV, and it shows movies that inspire, are clean, and faith-based. I am so pleased to have those movies to watch.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Corbin5 You're welcome! If we had cable that's a channel we would love, along with Hallmark. =) We only watch faith based movies and shows here, we know what we put in is what comes out.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Such a cute pic there Jennifer of the boys. Hope your older ones are doing fine and yes I know you miss them greatly. Yep Gods got this.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Tiarasoceanview Thanks so much! =) They are having a great time, I talked to my sister earlier.
@Tina30219 (41971)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sounds like the kids are having fun.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Tina30219 They are having a blast!! =)
The kids are still gone? I thought it was just a weekend.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Johnroberts They are for 2 weeks!!
@LindaOHio (6812)
Great picture of the boys. I'm glad your other children are having such a good time.
• Lenox, Georgia
@LindaOhio Thank you! =) Me too, thanks!
Good afternoon there.The kids are growing up.
• Lenox, Georgia
@amadeo Too fast!
• Saint Lucia
Thanks for the recommendation. You kids are the cutest!
• Lenox, Georgia
@Brice28 Thank you! These are 2 out of my 5. =) My oldest kiddos are having fun for a couple weeks at their aunts house.
@cherriefic (5213)
Cute boys! No wonder you miss them a lot.
• Lenox, Georgia
@cherriefic My boys are home with me-my older 3 are at their aunts house. =) Thank you!
Thanks for the movie recommendation.
God is always with us through any &all things we are going through in life we just have to open our hearts & eyes to see all the GOOD work he does for us.
@Ecoy41 (379)
You have really cute kids there. And thanks for that movie suggestion. I will try and watch them. I need prayers for partner who is sick and for me to finish my dissertation in time. Thanks, Jennifer.