I have booked for my travel, have you?

@thelme55 (19463)
Germany
Yes, last night when it was already midnight in my neck of the woods. I did not think that it would cost me almost 200€ to buy tickets online for the travel card, the 3 days London Pass and the London Eye tickets. Come to think of it that they are all discounted offers online. Well, they are booked and done. In the 3 days London Pass we can go to 80+ sightseeing and attractions. I could not see all those attractions anyway. Most of the places I will visit are the museums and most historical places. Though I have seen most of the historical places a few years ago, I still want to visit them again. I want to write about those places in my main writing site and on my blogs as well. London Eye is my priority to see and I am looking forward to it. I hope everything will be fine. Are you organizing for your next travel? Where to? Next week is the start of school vacation in some parts of Germany. The Autobahn/highways will be full. Thanks for reading and good night. It is fast midnight again here. Have a nice day to you who are already awake for this Thursday.
Glad you are getting everything planned ahead of time. You said you would also have children with you. Perhaps this can help. I am not traveling anywhere now.
Whether you've been to London before or it's your first time, here you'll find new ideas for Best Things To Do in London with Kids that your family will love
@thelme55 (19463)
Thanks for the link Rasma. I will share this with my niece. I have checked the link and most of the places stated are in our list of to do with the kids in London.
@Bhadine (583)
That sounds great. I truly hope you will enjoy your vacation. Have a safe trip.
@thelme55 (19463)
Thank you @Bhadine. Have a nice evening in Pinas.
@rakski (33950)
Wow, I am excited for you. It is always good to organize the travel and itinerary before hand
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@rakski, that is the power of money hehehe, it's hard to travel without a capital.My tours in the past were all financed by my foreigner ex.
@thelme55 (19463)
Thank you @rakski. Have a nice evening there in Pinas.
@thelme55 (19463)
@cacay1 Yes, it is hard to travel without a capital. I save for my travel expenses and hubby add to my expenses.
Places can get very busy once children are on holiday from school.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JudyEv there will be traffic congestion during vacations for people like to go to relax and enjoy short freedom while from schools and works.
@thelme55 (19463)
Yes, indeed @JudyEv. Germany's highway will be full not only with the German travelers but also with Dutch and other European travelers spending their summer vacation in Germany.
@thelme55 I can imagine those countries get very busy.
@JustBhem (56143)
• Davao, Philippines
Wow, when was it?
@thelme55 (19463)
Not yet @JustBhem but soon.
@JustBhem (56143)
• Davao, Philippines
@thelme55 I see.
Oh, you really do have a fine trip coming your way!! I am not a fan of travel and I really do like to be at home. My dad took us on vacations each summer and I have traveled with my husband too. All that was enough for me.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@Corbin5, those travels will not be forgotten for you had with you your beloved.
@thelme55 (19463)
Thank you @Corbin5. Your travel with your dad and your husband was surely great. The US is a big country and there are many places to visit to.
@xiaolisu (2679)
It would cost me thousands of dollars for a London trip.
@thelme55 (19463)
Really @xiaolisu? Maybe because you are far from England.
How nice! We won't be doing any big time travel for a while . . . maybe some local traveling that we could do by car. We have ideas in our heads, but nothing solid - so nothing is booked yet.
@thelme55 (19463)
Traveling by car in the US is good as there are lots of beautiful places to visit @much2say. Thanks.
The school summer vacation already started here. I thought it already started in your country, we see long lines of cars with German plates at the border.
@thelme55 (19463)
It was the last day of school today in the Northrhine Westphalia. I have seen in the tv news the long lines of cars in the highways going to other European countries. The airports are full as well. Thanks @LadyDuck
@thelme55 I know that the Gotthard tunnel will have a long line of cars from Germany waiting to cross. It's not a day I will move.
@thelme55 (19463)
@LadyDuck I have experienced that long line traffic at Gotthard tunnel when traveling with a bus tour going to Rome ages ago. I don't want to have that again.
My friend just booked a cruise and now she is happy her tickets are paid for.
@thelme55 (19463)
Oh my! Traveling in a cruise ship must be awesome. I have not done that, yet though one of my friends had and she said it was very wonderful. Thanks, @sharon6345
@thelme55 I am scared to do it so I won't do it.
@thelme55 (19463)
@sharon6345 I am scared doing that too thinking that I would be days traveling on the ocean. It is already a challenge for me to travel by the EuroStar train because the train will pass through the North Sea. That train is inside the tunnel of the North Sea. Scary but I have to overcome my fear.
It's important to plan ahead and I know you will love London. Yes, my husband booked a weekend at one of my favorite hotels in Boston. We still have to make reservations at restaurants. Actually, we've been away on 3 impromptu trips the last couple of weeks.
@thelme55 (19463)
Yes, it is very important to plan ahead @DianneN. Impromptu trips are exciting as almost everything is a surprise. Enjoy your weekend in Boston.
@thelme55 Thank you!
@thelme55 (19463)
@DianneN You are very welcome.
@sol_cee (19683)
• Fiji
80+!! Go somewhere less touristy Thelma-san and take lots and lots of pictures please.
@thelme55 (19463)
I don´t think there are fewer tourists in London this summer @sol_cee. Of course, I will take a lot of photos and videos.
@sol_cee (19683)
• Fiji
@thelme55 You mean to say all 80+ sightseeing spots will be crowded?
@thelme55 (19463)
@sol_cee maybe as it is summer vacation in Europe. I hope it will not be that crowded.
@Gillygirl (32878)
• Sutton, England
glad you have your tickets booked
@thelme55 (19463)
Me too @Gillygirl. My travel card arrived today, early as I have expected.
@Gillygirl (32878)
• Sutton, England
@thelme55 Not long to go now.
@thelme55 (19463)
@Gillygirl no, not anymore. Have a lovely day there.
@ShifaLk (15973)
That would be great.. Enjoy.. I want a trip to Israel
@thelme55 (19463)
Wow! I heard Israel is a beautiful place to travel. You can also visit Jerusalem. Thank you.
@ShifaLk (15973)
@thelme55 yes yes all that I wanna see surely
Yes, London Eye was great to visit. I was there last Sept. And yes I'm organizing my next target. Its Pattaya Beach in Thailand. Got a great travel assistant. It's not about a particular site but its about a lots of travel related sites. Hope you enjoy it.
TravelSites.com lists the Best Travel Sites that you need for your trip. Find all the best travel sites at one place form booking sites, cheap flight sites, car rental sites, best cruise sites to all the top travel information sites from travel forums, blo
@thelme55 (19463)
That sounds good @bestanswer. Thanks for the link. I will check this out. Pattaya beach in Thailand is a beautiful place to visit. I have seen the view online.
@yanzalong (13217)
I still have no plan for a long distance trip.
@thelme55 (19463)
You still have time to plan. Where would you like too?
That sounds awesome. Is London a far commute for you?
@thelme55 (19463)
With Eurostar train, it is about 3and a half hour from Rotterdam @maezee.
@Dena91 (5802)
Hope that you enjoy your trip. We have no plans to travel, haven't been able to with Mike's dad illness. We are the ones they depend on the most to take them to doctors and around their home. We go again to the doctor tomorrow to see if he will need more radiation for his cancer or not.
@thelme55 (19463)
I am so sorry to hear about your husbands' fathers illness @Dena91. I can understand that you have to take care of him. It is the duty of the children to take good care of the parents especially if they are sick. Thanks and happy weekend.
@cacay1 (42607)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
How nice of you enjoying your travel almost around the world. That is such a great life and adventure. Take care and be safe. Foremost enjoy every minute while you are there through taking photos and jot down those so memorable sights to often remember them though years go by.
@thelme55 (19463)
Thank you very much @cacay. I will, of course, cherish the memories of my travels, wherever that is.
@CarolDM (32754)
Have ever been outside the US but your trip sounds like fun. Enjoy!
@thelme55 (19463)
Thank you @CarolDM. The US is a beautiful country to travel.