I Really Should Leave myLot

I don’t want to, but I have been finding it very difficult to give myLot and my friends here the time they deserve. Yesterday, my husband dropped my friend and me off at the train station. We took a train to New York City for several spa treatments at the Chelsea Piers Spa. We visited the site in the complex where our first son had his extravaganza of a wedding. My friend attended. I also showed her the Sky Rink where my grandkids began their love of ice hockey and figure skating. From there, we went to a late lunch and some fine shopping on Madison Avenue. My husband picked us up at the train station, and I was a bit too tired to myLot, but I did as much as I could. Today was back to my exercise routine. Our younger son stopped by for a visit. I spent most of the afternoon getting a manicure and pedicure. Proof is in the photo. . That was followed by errands. Tomorrow is exercise, the cleaning lady, and Friday date night. I won’t even tell you about Saturday or the rest of next week. So, I don’t have much time to be here and should leave myLot, but I won’t.
• Lenox, Georgia
Beautiful photo of your pedicure!! =) Just come by whenever you can. We know you're busy a lot.
So glad you like it! I need it to go with my outfit for a big party on Saturday. Another day of not being around.
@noni1959 (5912)
It's been hard for me these past few months as well but I'm trying even if it is to come on five minutes here and there for awhile. I have some time right now but fighting sleep. I'll keep trying to stay awake and catch up.
I know it’s been tough for you, too. Well here I am for a bit. Don’t let your sleep suffer from myLot. We all need it.
@noni1959 (5912)
@DianneN I'm here for a little bit while the grandkids are asleep. I came up to watch them so my daughter and son-in-law can have a date night. He has been flying all over for work and has to leave again tomorrow after just getting here yesterday.
@noni1959 That’s what grandmas are for. lol Your poor son in law must be exhausted. Our son leaves for London next week for business, but he gets to visit his old college and law school buddies for dinner there. The kids live such busy lives these days.
@thelme55 (19998)
I love your pedicure. I am glad you won't leave. I am also busy and can't be here most of the time.
Many thanks! It’s tough wanting to be here more, but not having the time to do so.
@thelme55 (19998)
@DianneN I can relate to that. I was not here a few days until now. I was so busy last weekend until yesterday. We just come on Mylot when we have spare time. That is the best we can do. Our offline life is important, too.
@thelme55 I agree. It would be a very sad state if we didn’t have an offline life.
Just do the best you can and save up a couple of days adventures and put them all in one post. Glad to hear your really enjoying life.
Each adventure can be a book. Crazy wild things happen every day, but I never have time to write about them - or respond.. Thank you!
@DianneN you need a dictaphone and take it with you everywhere and just talk into it about interesting things that are happening and write them up when you have the time
@RasmaSandra I remember everything. No one would want to read my crazy long posts, however.
Well, doing other things that make you happy should be your top priority. myLot will always be here when you have the time.
Thank you for understanding. I wish I could be here from the second I wake up until I go to sleep.
Gorgeous manicure. No need to leave. myLot is a great place to drop by when you can.
Thank you. I needed it for a big party on Saturday, I feel as if I miss so much when I’m not here,
@DianneN I miss a lot.
@paigea Well, it’s always so good seeing you when you have the time, and just as nice reading your posts. Hint. Hint!
I'm pleased to hear that you will stay with us.
I’m just overwhelmed right now. Thank you. I couldn’t bear to leave.
@DianneN I couldn't leave either.
@Tampa_girl7 Don’t you dare!
@moffittjc (58240)
• Gainesville, Florida
So next time I visit NYC, you'll meet me in Chelsea and show me around? We could have a spa day too, that would be fun!
I will meet you anywhere! Just give me a heads up.
@moffittjc (58240)
• Gainesville, Florida
@DianneN That I will do! Except I hope I'm not in NYC while you're down in Palm Beach! haha
@moffittjc That's what usually happens.
@DianneN I understand you have a very heavy schedule. I will miss you if you leave. You have to do what is best for you.
Thank you. I won’t leave, because I love it here. I will try not to get overwhelmed anymore and do as much as I can when I have the time.
@DianneN You are welcome. I am glad you are not leaving. You have a lot going on in your life so whenever you have some spare time come and say hi and let us know how you are.
@Hannihar Thanks so much, Hanni.
• Rupert, Idaho
Even if you don't have a lot of time to be here, I don't think you should leave! Sounds like a busy schedule!
My life is so darn busy with everything and everyone. I don’t even have time to return phone calls unless I’m in the car. I will try to be here as much as I can. Right now I’m myLotting and getting dressed for dinner at the same time.
• Rupert, Idaho
@DianneN Oh wow, that does sound busy then! Well that is good to multi-task! And we understand that life can be busy! Hope you have/had a good dinner
@Rohithee (429)
Okay
Okay, back.
@UncleJoe (14536)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Well, if you leave, I guess I will too. I was only here to entertain you.
. I do love it when you make me laugh!
@antonbunot (10779)
• Calgary, Alberta
Nice foot! Mine is funny! My big toe looks like a rattlesnake’s head. LOL
. That comment took me by surprise. Show it to me!
@antonbunot (10779)
• Calgary, Alberta
@DianneN Not now - -because I am sending its photo to "Believe It Or Not" . . It might win me a little amount of money for being voted as the ugliest human toe on earth.
@TheSojourner (22915)
Sometimes we just need to take a break! Pretty pedi!
I agree about the break, but I love being here. Thank you! She did a good job on the pedi. Thank you for stopping by.
@DianneN I understand about enjoying being here. We have to take our breaks when we need them. Whether it be for a day or a year, we get to make those decisions. Just always remember to take care of yourself.
@TheSojourner Thank you. I understand. How are you doing?
@LowRiderX (11451)
• Serbia
I am in the same situation, I have a lot of obligations in the last two weeks, I have been thinking about it but I am still here
I’m so glad you’re still here. I love it here, but can’t let it rule my life.
@LowRiderX (11451)
• Serbia
@DianneN If we organize ourselves well, everything can be achieved, we are doing our best because we are still here
@LowRiderX I agree.
That is a nice design, very good pedicure, I like it very much.
Thank you! It will go great with my outfit tomorrow.
@DianneN you need to post a picture of the outfit, i bet is going to look really nice.
@CookieMonster46 It’s nothing spectacular. We’re going to a pool and pizza party - the Big Green Truck. I’ve actually worn the outfit in Florida. Lol!
I like a lot your nails Dianne, very pretty. We can wait for you when you are busy, but please do not leave.
Thank you! She did such a good job. I am here right now! I will try to get here as much as possible. Thank you!
@DianneN I really love your toe nails. I have been here a long time today.
@LadyDuck Thank you again. We must have a six hour difference in time. I hope to see you tomorrow after you rest up.
Whew! I love those last three words. I would miss you too much here, even though we're friends on FB. I can understand how difficult it can be to be here with your fast-paced lifestyle. I enjoy reading about everything you do. Your life is so fascinating. I'm so glad you're enjoying life, one day at a time.
Thank you, Val. I sat down to myLot a couple of hours ago, and had to get off within 15 minutes. But I’m here now for as long as I can.. Then off I go again.
@DianneN I wasn't here long yesterday with the storm we got. It was so dark I didn't know what to expect.
@just4him We are having that storm right this minute.
@velvet53 (20839)
• Palisade, Colorado
No one expects you to be here all of the time. When you are able to be here we all like it. We do have a life to live and people here understand that. Look how many times I have went MIA. But when I come back people treat me just the same. We only have one life so live it to the fullest.
Aww, thank you! I’m always happy to see you return here. I’m here for a bit today, then have to run out again.
@velvet53 (20839)
• Palisade, Colorado
@DianneN Thanls Dianne. I haven't been here the past few days. I am having issues with my laptop. Ugh.
@velvet53 Oh how frustrating!
@rakski (35223)
you should not. No need to
Thank you. I’m just overwhelmed right now.
@rakski (35223)
@DianneN that will pass, it is important to live life outside mylot
@rakski You’re right. I’m here for now and loving it,