Feeling Guilty

@sprite1950 (15002)
Corsham, England
I tend to take long breaks from MyLot and then I might read something that tempts me back again but for some reason I start to feel guilty. No one makes me leave or return and it's perfectly acceptable to do it but for some reason I feel as if I have been disloyal in some way. There seems to be three types of MyLotters, those that stay here steadfastly and never leave, those like myself that come and go or those that come here occasionally and fit it in with other sites. Which one are you?
@moffittjc (58240)
• Gainesville, Florida
I am steadfast in that I find time to come on this site every day, but also consider myself an occasional user because I only spend about 20-30 minutes a day total on the site, having to juggle two jobs and fitting this in with all the other websites I visit.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
Hi Jeff, I remember you and knew you would be still here. How are you?
@moffittjc (58240)
• Gainesville, Florida
@sprite1950 I am doing well. How are you? How's life in England? I think the biggest thing that keeps me coming back here day after day is the friendships I've built up on this site. Several people here I've also connected with on Facebook and Instagram, so I guess I could keep in touch with them there instead of here, but this is more fun because I can earn a few pennies talking to my friends! haha
@Starkinds (8138)
Hello good evening I am daily comes on my lot and I enjoyed it thank you
I think I became part of the site, I am here every day, even if I comment but I do not write.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
I talk to you most days when I am here so I thought you always commented.
@sprite1950 I always do and I always reply back. Too many here never dare to reply back, it's rude.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
@LadyDuck It is rude. They are obviously here for the money and don't want to put any effort into replying.
@porwest (17347)
First off, glad to see you back. As for me, if I really like a site I am usually around consistently for quite a while. This site has been one of those sites that just draws me back often and my hiatus' tend to be shorter. I have lull months, but I usually get back into the swing after those lulls. To be honest, when I do have those lulls, it's just a matter of either being burnt out a bit from the sight or bored with it—which may be the same thing.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
It's exactly the same for me although I will be gone for maybe a year or more. When I do return I come back with renewed vigour and can't get enough of the site. Then the cycle starts again, boredom, less activity and I leave.
@porwest (17347)
@sprite1950 You were like that on the other sites I know you from as well. I always get worried when I don't see you for a while. Always enjoy our interactions.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
@porwest My partner says I have a very short concentration span but I don't know if it's related to that. There's not much going on with other online sites, forums just seem to be dying, so maybe that will force me to stick around longer. Yes I enjoy our interaction too
@MNRFOLEY (404)
I was a regular when I first join 11 years ago, then I was absent for a long time thought I lost my account then just last week I saw an email on my junk mail from mylot so I remembered being a member here, so I came back and been active again since I came back 5 days ago,
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
This is my 4th day back and I'm really getting into it again. Most of the people here are really nice.
@MNRFOLEY (404)
@sprite1950 I agree, I cant stay away lol. And the new format is great.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
@MNRFOLEY Yes I seem to be building up my notifications again.
@May2k8 (9862)
I may have been away for 5 years from mylot, and once I returned I always could not be separated from it.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
My profile says I have been here 8 years but I probably haven't spend more than a year here with my comings and goings. The main thing is I'm enjoying it now so intend to stay for a while
@May2k8 (9862)
@sprite1950 It doesn't matter as long as you or me can enjoy it here.
If I am busy, I do not myLot much, and I do not myLot on holidays. I am sorta steadfast, I believe.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
You're always here whenever I come back. I recognise you right away so I would say you are steadfast.
@Janet357 (22554)
for a year, i have not left mylot yet. i dont know for the coming years. our schedules are never the same
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
That's it, you can never tell what is going to happen in life to take you away from your online sites.
I am here every day but I am retired and the time to do so.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
I'm retired too but I have custody of my 12 year old granddaughter and she can be quite a handful at times.
Well first od all My lot is not my life we all have lives and other commitments outside of mylot such as works kids housework and pets to name a few. So i am sure we all get in here when we can when we find the time to do so. So as far as that goes i come when i can and do what i can and get back to my normal everyday life.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
I'm retired so have plenty of time but I do get bored easily and tend to leave to find something else. I think that's why I feel guilty when I return.
@Jackalyn (7481)
• Oxford, England
I keep popping in after long breaks but I am gearing up for the move now and very busy.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
I always intend to stay and then something else will catch my eye and I leave. I usually come back though.
@myklj999 (30132)
• Olney, Illinois
I find you guilty as charged and hereby sentence you to 10 responses. I'm about 2 months from my 13 year anniversary here...I've likely spent more hours here during that time than at any other place, except probably facebook.
@sprite1950 (15002)
• Corsham, England
I do need a slap sometimes lol. I think I can manage more than 10 responses though so I shall take my punishment.