New Beginnings

It seems like everything in my world is changing! So it is a good time for new beginnings. Starting over is a great way to introduce a new perspective. So I am starting over. Perhaps a fresh start will carry me through fall and winter until spring brings me hope! I often find that my moods and emotions are related to seasons. I wonder if I am the only one that feels that way. Humm.
I always feel like I'm starting over in the fall
Is that a good thing for you or a bad thing?
@Writingghost a good thing
@Raelove (18292)
• Saco, Maine
Not all all. For example, I am not a summer person. I don't like the heat and humidity, which we get lots of here in Maine. It saps me of all my energy, and all I do is sit around in front of the fan. Once the weather cools, I perk right up. So fall is my favorite season of all, as it's a real renewal for me. I also do not mind winter, other than the hassles of dealing with my car in the parking lot where I live. Spring finds me eager to get back to planting and growing things, so my spirits are up again. As summer approaches, I start to get a bit depressed, as I know what's coming...and so it goes, year after year.
I do find every season has some kind of miracle. I don't think I would ever want to live where I couldn't enjoy every season.
@Raelove (18292)
• Saco, Maine
@Writingghost I know myself well enough to know that I wouldn't enjoy it.
@Raelove I guess that is fair. I love the first hoarfrost, it's so beautiful. I love the first little sprig of green. The fall colors are amazing and here summer's just right. I don't love every day and still I love every season.
@Janet357 (26808)
well sometimes it is true. i feel.good if it rains a lot and am.just inside and feel bad if im outside. summer also makes me a bit irritated sometimes because i get migraine when am exposed to the sun
I would try and avoid anything that would give me a migraine - they are horrible to deal with.
@Janet357 (26808)
@Writingghost i take vitamin rich in iron, my migraine disappears
@Janet357 Good to know. I will give that a try! Thank you so much.
@velvet53 (21225)
• Palisade, Colorado
Welcome to mylot. I enjoy all of the seasons but spring and fall are my favorites. I feel that any season can be a new beginning. They all have something to offer.
Thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate them.
@velvet53 (21225)
• Palisade, Colorado
@Writingghost I just speak from my heart. I put my feelings out there on certain things.
@Gillygirl (37869)
• Sutton, England
My mood gets bad if the weather is too hot or too cold. I am fine in autumn or spring
Yes, that happens to all of us I think!
@Gillygirl (37869)
• Sutton, England
@Writingghost I think it does
@LindaOHio (10276)
Welcome to MyLot! My mood tends to get a bit more dreary as the days get shorter and shorter and the weather colder and colder.
I cheer up some when I think of Thanksgiving and the holidays. I find something I love in them all.
@LindaOHio (10276)
@Writingghost I LOVE Thanksgiving!
@CarolDM (40806)
A fresh start is what we all need sometimes. I always feel a mood when the season changes. It brings back all kinds of memories and emotions. So, you are not alone in that feeling.
Thanks for that. I often feel very alone and on a path that leads nowhere!
@CarolDM (40806)
@Writingghost Always, always remember you are not alone.
@DocAndersen (7829)
you are not, i find myself more and more frustrated as the summer drags on! Welcome to MyloT!!!!!
You frustrated. Go out on the boat!
@Writingghost that is a great suggestion, except it is in dry dock getting repaired.
• Lenox, Georgia
New beginnings means New blessings! I love the Fall and Winter-my 2 favorite seasons. =)
That's great. I think the seasons I love the most change!
You have been gifted with the sense of perception led by the different seasons, sort of like the Etruscan race was when the beginning of Cel started and Summer was soon changing to the Autumnal equinox they needed so to keep balance in their lives . . .
I like new beginning. It gives me more opportunities to live and exlore something really new and interesting
@Starkinds (13597)
I agree with you, my mood also depend on the weather when the weather is pleasant my mood also pleasant and romantic