What a surprise!

Hospital meal
@thelme55 (23051)
Germany
I am still here waiting in the hospital. We are waiting for the release paper of my husband so we can go home. We have waited the whole morning already and it is already 2 in the afternoon. I feel bored so asked my hubby if I could use his tablet to Mylot while he can take a nap while waiting. I checked my notifications and what a surprise, my friend Grace is here at Mylot. She is the one I always walk with at the Rhine. I am happy to find her here. We have talked in the phone and I will be having a long talk with her tonight. So, what is up my fellow mylotters? I hope you have a wonderful weather. Thanks fo reading.
I’m so happy your husband will be released. They always seem to drag it on. Glad Grace joined!
@thelme55 (23051)
His release is postponed for tomorrow. Yes, they do. I am so glad that she joined. She knows that I am writing online but she didn´t know that I am writing here at Mylot until she was checking the traffic of her video and found out Mylot as the source of her traffic. Thanks @DianneN
@thelme55 I’m so sorry that his release was postponed, but I’m sure his doctors want him well enough to go home. It’s wonderful that your friend saw the YouTube video responses and returned to myLot. I’d like to meet her.
@thelme55 (23051)
@DianneN yes, the doctor is doing right. The doctor said tonight that hubby can go home tomorrow. I think you have commented on my friends' discussion Dianne. I will check her Mylot name. She is @Gracezy.
@Gillygirl (39807)
• Sutton, England
What a lovely surprise I shall try and find her
@thelme55 (23051)
You can find her soon @Gillygirl. She is also living in Germany. Thanks and have a nice day.
@Gillygirl (39807)
• Sutton, England
@thelme55 I found her under new users. Enjoy your day too
@thelme55 (23051)
@Gillygirl that is good. Thank you and good night.
I feel sleepy too and hope you sent us link profile of your friend. Nice to know mylot is getting new people in the community.
@thelme55 (23051)
She is @Gracezy @Letranknight2015. One of my best friends here in Germany.
I'm glad he's home now and your friend joined myLot. Great news all around.
@thelme55 (23051)
I am glad about that, too @just4him. I am happy to read good news.
@thelme55 Good news is always good to read.
@thelme55 (23051)
@just4him I agree with you. Thank you. Enjoy your Saturday.
I am glad that she joined, it's nice to have real friends on this site. I hope your husband is at home by now.
@thelme55 (23051)
Yes, I am glad about that, too @LadyDuck. Sadly not, as he has to redo a sleep test tonight. The sleep test last night was unsuccessful as the cable or wire he was carrying the whole night was not so fixed in his body. I hope tomorrow.
@thelme55 I am so sorry, the sleep test is annoying and now he has to repeat it.
@thelme55 (23051)
@LadyDuck yes, he had to. Enjoy your day.
@JustBhem (64334)
• Davao, Philippines
Did you invite her before in joining here?
@thelme55 (23051)
No, I didn´t. That is why I was so surprised @JustBhem.
@JustBhem (64334)
• Davao, Philippines
@thelme55 Really? How did she knows about myLot?
@thelme55 (23051)
@JustBhem Really. She was checking her youtube channel and found out that some of the views came from Mylot. She checked out what Mylot is and remembered that she has an account there years ago but forgot her account and so she joined again. Remember? I wrote a discussion about our walking and add the link to that video. I didn´t tell her about it and she found out.
@kareng (18922)
I hope you hubby got to go home. I find that hospital releases, or at least here in the US, are no longer just in the mornings anymore. You can be released at any time, specifically in the later afternoon. I don't know about you, but I find this a bit annoying. I'm just waiting on some Fall weather. We should have lower temperatures later this week. The 90's are on the way out..whoopie. Just don't give me 30's and 40's.
@thelme55 (23051)
Waiting in the hospital for a patient release is very annoying. He will be released tomorrow @kareng. I hope.
@kareng (18922)
@thelme55 I hope he is home now and recovering nicely. I'm behind again in notifications. Some things just don't change..ha!
@thelme55 (23051)
@kareng he is home now and recovering well. Yes, some things just don´t change. Thanks for dropping by.
• Israel
@thelme55 That is great that you went on My Lot and saw your friend Grace. You are welcome for reading.
@thelme55 (23051)
Thank you @Hannihar. I am indeed. Have a nice day.
• Israel
@thelme55 You are welcome and hope you have a nice day too.
@thelme55 (23051)
@Hannihar I hope you have a nice day, too.
I hope your husband is finally home and that you had a long talk with your friend.
@thelme55 (23051)
Yes, he is home now and I m glad about that @rebelann. My friend and I talked for almost 2 hours last night.
It's so wonderful to have a long talk with friends you haven't seen in a long time @thelme55
@thelme55 (23051)
@rebelann Oh! I see her almost every week. We will be having small friends bonding this Friday again.
@Alexandoy (4144)
• Quezon City, Philippines
How's the husband now.
@thelme55 (23051)
He is doing well @Alexandoy. He is going home with me in an hour or 2. Thank you.
@Alexandoy (4144)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Nice to know. Take care in the travel back home.
@thelme55 (23051)
@Alexandoy Thank you very much.
It's nice that your friend joined Mylot.
@thelme55 (23051)
Yes, I find it nice too @Tampa_girl7. Thank you.
@Nakitakona (15023)
It's Wednesday here in the Philippines. We've a bright sunny day in our place in spite that there's a typhoon Perla in Luzon.
@thelme55 (23051)
It is still Wednesday evening here @Nakitakona. We have a rainy day. Take care of yourself and keep away from the typhoon.
@Nakitakona (15023)
@thelme55 Yes we will. Thanks
@tech40 (21125)
Wow, this picture really gets my attention! You made me hungry tonight! Enjoy your day! I'm glad your friend is here!
@thelme55 (23051)
Really @tech40? The only food I love in that photo above are those wholewheat bread rolls. I am glad about my friend being here at Mylot. Thanks.
@tech40 (21125)
@thelme55 Yeah those bread made me hungry and because of that we decided to order food on burger king last night haha
@Starkinds (17811)
Wow that is Lovely surprise I guess and I think you are very happy for that
@thelme55 (23051)
@Starkinds it is indeed a surprise. I am of course very happy that she joined. We have another common topic to talk about.
@Starkinds (17811)
@thelme55 thanks my dear
@Gracezy (173)
Yes my dear friend I was surprise also that we both are here...... see you later...
@thelme55 (23051)
@Gracezy you are full of surprises. Enjoy Mylot and interact more if you can. There are many interesting and nice people on this site. See you tomorrow.
@Gracezy (173)
@thelme55 yes I do...
@Djmedley (74)
Your husband will be fine. He's gonna get back to his feet again. I'll always pray for him.
@thelme55 (23051)
Thank you very much @Djmedley. He is going home today.
@thelme55 great.. Am happy
Oh so nice your friend is here. I am glad your husband is now out. Is your friend Grace is that her name on myLot? Welcome to Grace.
@thelme55 (23051)
Yes, she is @TiarasOceanView Me, too Yes, that is her name on Mylot. Thank you very much and have a nice day.
Yes, any interaction with the hospital definitely feels like a waiting game. It is nice you have a friend in Mylot!
@thelme55 (23051)
Yes, indeed @snowy22315. My hubby is home now and I am happy about that. It is indeed nice that my friend Grace joined Mylot.
@acelawrites (17431)
What happened to your husband? It's good he is discharged from the hospital
@thelme55 (23051)
He had at first a horrible backache that he had difficulty in breathing. He is home now and I am glad about that. Thanks @acelawrites.
@Janet357 (30789)
hi Thelms! life is good here. am glad that you and your friend always talk and meet.
@thelme55 (23051)
@Janet357 that is good that life is good with you. I am glad about that, too. Thanks.