Not my day today.

Reading, England
I do not normally moan about things because I try to take everything as it comes , but today I was really annoyed. It all started this morning when I overslept, but then I remembered that I had to go to the bank and they did not open until 9.30. So I forgave myself for oversleeping knowing that I would not have to wait around for the bank to open. It was not a very nice day today , it was cold wet and miserable but I thought I could brave the weather and still go shopping. When I got to the bank there was a notice on the door saying that it was closed all day today. So I thought to myself , at least I can still go shopping and it wont be a wasted journey. When I got to the supermarket , the door would not open as usual and there was a note on this door to say the shop was closed for maintenance. I will try again tomorrow, maybe weather permitting.
@simplfred (13369)
What a bad day but another day offers another opportunity...
• Reading, England
Yes, lets hope things improve tomorrow. We are supposed to be getting some bad weather so I may not be able to go out at all.
@kobesbuddy (90858)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I've had this happen before, it's pretty frustrating! Our weather was terrible the other night, so we decided to see a movie at the theater. It was closed! Anyway, these things happen when the weather is yucky!
• Reading, England
Did you get to see the movie another time, what movie was it and did you enjoy it?
@kobesbuddy (90858)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@lazydaizee We are going to the movie tonight, to see the new Star Wars movie. Our weather is better!
@m_audrey6788 (19789)
It`s really a sad day
• Reading, England
It did not start well , but perhaps it will get better later. If nothing else goes wrong.
@lazydaizee Glad to know.
Hopefully, you will get everything done tomorrow. Hope the weather is good.
• Reading, England
It is now `tomorrow' and the weather is still nasty. I am going out later so perhaps it may be nicer by then. Just hoping that everything will be open today and things will be back to normal.
A frustrating day for sure!
• Reading, England
It really was a bad day yesterday because I wanted to get things done.
@yecall (211)
Well, these things happen at times. Maybe it will all turn out for the best. Maybe there are things to do around the house today. Or maybe it will turn out to be for your good luck. Who knows?
Goodness me! You were really out of luck, weren't you?
• Reading, England
I was on that day but I have caught up with it all since then. I even found out why the supermarket was unexpectedly closed for maintenance. Yesterday I went to that supermarket and I noticed that all the fridges and freezers were empty , so I expect the were closed because of some sort of power failure. I wonder what happened to all the food, it probably had to be thrown away and wasted because they would not have been able to sell it .
@lazydaizee It would cost a packet to have to waste freezers full of food.
You never should have gotten out of bed!
@kareng (22792)
I think I would be annoyed also! I hope you have better luck tomorrow!
@JESSY3236 (11244)
That's terrible. Kinda sounding like me on Friday. I found Friday that the pills I needed to be refilled are out of stock. Yesterday they still didn't have them, but they had a similar pill I can take which I asked to be filled. I'm hoping to get them today. Also today would have been my grandmother's birthday.
@rakski (44739)
surely not a good day
@Janet357 (35439)
oh my, i would be frustrated if i were you.
I'm sorry the bank wasn't open. Is it a bank holiday in the UK? I know you have them a few times a year. I hope tomorrow goes better for you.