2020: What do you love to mix with your pizza?

Germany
Hello Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening my dear mylotters I woke up with a rainy morning today and my mind was the meal I had yesterday My husband love pizza and he felt to eat it yesterday so we ordered. The one we ordered was a mix of chicken, black olives and broccoli. I love the combination because it was cheesy too. It was a cheat day I only have pizza once a week anyway. How about you my dear mylotters. What do you love to mix with your pizza? I hope you can share it with me here Have a great day and Happy mylotting Photo: google
@bunnybon7 (46215)
• Holiday, Florida
I love mushrooms on mine especially
I love mushrooms too. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@kepweng (30474)
@m_audrey6788 I'm afraid to eat mushrooms cause of venom
@kepweng May I know what is venom?
Lots of cheese and anchovies with some pepperoni
Oh. That tates so delicious. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@m_audrey6788 hello and how are things there in your country?
@amadeo In our place is not so good. They started to open up Restaurants but the Covid still high. I don`t know how they will control it now that people just can`t stop from visiting crowded places around here. I really pray and hope that there is a vaccine available now. I heard there is a vaccine there now? Is it true?
Very simple pizza for me: pepperoni, mushrooms and extra cheese.
Wow! simple but tasty Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@ptrikha_2 (23533)
@marlina That is also a good combination!
I share pizzas with my hubs, so we usually get what he wants. Pepperoni or sausage with peppers or mushrooms and of course cheese! If I get my own pizza, I love clams, bacon, and broccoli.
Wow! All those you mentioned are nice with Pizza except that I haven`t tried the clams. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@m_audrey6788 Almost any pizza is good in my book. I love mashed potato pizza, too.
@DianneN Oh. That`s something new to me. Never tried that
@nawala123 (9698)
I am not big fan of pizza. But i dont refuse to eat it
What mix you like? Meaty or vegetarian? Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@nawala123 (9698)
@m_audrey6788 i like some pineapple and mushroom on it
@nawala123 Oh That`s nice.
I like bell peppers, mushrooms, beef, etc
That`s nice. I like that mix too sometimes Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@m_audrey6788 No worries.
@kepweng (30474)
@freelancermariagrace u have a great pizza taste
• Agra, India
I love only cheese , capsicum and the onions.
That`s nice. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
• Agra, India
@m_audrey6788 you too enjoy your day here and there as well
@amitkokiladitya Thank you
@louievill (27013)
I like black olives even on my pasta. I'm a mushroom guy, I like mushrooms on my pizza.
That`s nice. I also love mushrooms with my pizza sometimes and the taste is so delicious Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@kepweng (30474)
@m_audrey6788 tuna pizza or burger pizza for me
@bestie (3169)
Cheese...I want cheesy pizza and more on veggies toppings
Wow! A healthy pizza Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
I am not picky with pizzas . .. but I do love one with literally everything on it. I particularly love onion, artichoke, olives and green pepper on it . . . but I like any ingredient on a pizza.
Yes. Any mix will taste good with pizza Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy
Nothing on my pizza but cheese. That's about it.
The taste will still be delicious Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
I like jalapenos, tomatoes, pepperoni and sausage on mine.
That`s all nice except that I can`t eat jalapenos since I don`t eat spicy food Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
I can't eat a lot of them but I do like a few in my food @m_audrey6788 Jalapenos are rich in vitamin c
@rebelann Oh ok. I don`t know that Jalapenos are rich in vitamin c. I must try that sometimes Thanks for the information
@thelme55 (44975)
I love anchovies on my pizza but I can't have it from the supermarket and the Italian restaurants are seldom offering it, and so I bake my own anchovy pizza. Other than that, I love mozzarella pizza, salami, seafood or Hawaiian pizza.
All are nice Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@thelme55 (44975)
@m_audrey6788 You are very welcome. It is always nice to interact with you.
@thelme55 It`s also nice to interact with you
@lovebuglena (18171)
• Staten Island, New York
Is that shrimp in the pizza or am I losing my mind? I do not eat shrimp anymore but even when I did I never saw or tried shrimp on a pizza. I love mushrooms and olives on mine. And arugula. And got cheese. And artichokes. I guess basically anything. No bacon for me though, unless it's not pork.
It`s chicken and broccoli pizza Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@lovebuglena (18171)
• Staten Island, New York
@m_audrey6788 I think I had BBQ chicken pizza recently and it had broccoli in it.
@lovebuglena Wow! That`s more tasty and delicious. I like BBQ Chicken I can imagine the taste of your pizza
• Israel
@m_audrey6788 I like pizza alone because to me it is very filling and have something to drink with it. I have not had it in ages. I hope I will get some this summer.
Yes. That`s right. I hope you can have it again soon Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
• Israel
@m_audrey6788 Thanks and it depends on how I will feel in August. There is one that I can walk to but we will see.
@Hannihar Have a great day
@Lushlala (3227)
• Gaborone, Botswana
For me, the meatier, the cheesier the better. I also LOVE black olives and a very thin base. Hope you and your husband enjoyed your pizza :)
That`s nice. I love meatier and cheesier pizza too. Yes. we did enjoyed the pizza. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@Lushlala (3227)
• Gaborone, Botswana
@m_audrey6788 Fantastic to hear you enjoyed the pizza and you're welcome :) You have a lovely day too and happy MyLotting!
@birjudanak (13097)
lot and lots of cheese i love to be as you shown in your photo as its look delicious. I like only vegetables to add as its good for health and taste.
Yes. I love cheesy pizza too. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@birjudanak (13097)
@m_audrey6788 Have a great day to you too.
@birjudanak Thanks
@moonandstars (37923)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i like buying frozen pizza so it's either cheese or ham-cheese
I also buy frozen pizza sometimes. Those are nice mix too Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@m_audrey6788 i like simple flavours, thanks and you too
@oahuwriter (14433)
Pizza, ...I like pepperoni, black olives and bell peppers with mushrooms.
It sounds so delicious. Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@oahuwriter (14433)
@m_audrey6788 No problem! You too !
@Nevena83 (51747)
• Serbia
I am specific, because I don't like ketchup, then I always make it especially for myself only with ham, bacon and cheese.
Wow! that sounds so tasty and delicious Thank you so much for sharing and dropping by here. Have a great day and Happy mylotting
@Nevena83 (51747)
• Serbia
@m_audrey6788 Thank you.
@Nevena83 You`re welcome