What's for dinner? May 29

What's going on the dinner table tonight? I want to know! I'm making something simple but delicious: Carmine's Pasta Pomodoro and Chopped Caesar Salad. Pomodoro is a pretty basic red sauce with garlic, proscuitto, and fresh basil. It is supposed to have white wine too but I don't have any on hand and I didn't want to buy a whole bottle just for like 1/4 of a cup. The salad is just a kit that I have from the grocery store. Like I said--nothing fancy here tonight. My parents are coming over for dinner. It will be a relaxed meal but I'm serving it on the wedding china. Might as well use it when I can since I don't really entertain these days. If it breaks then it breaks. Oh well. That's what is happening here. What are YOU having? Do tell!
@LindaOHio (40057)
You will be upset with me. I had macaroni bean soup! :-(
yuck
Hows the taste? seems like a pasta kinda of dish. I would like to try it. Do you have the recipe and if it's okay with you sharing with us.
One more hour until midnight in Central Europe. No more eating here.
E joy your dinner and having your parents over. It's nice to have some company. We're just having simple cheeseburgers and sweet potato fries
I had some chicken and rice.
Have a good time with your family dinner tonight! I have no idea what to do for dinner tonight . . . I'll have to to think fast as the next couple hours go by. Maybe I'll toss some chicken thighs in the oven and go from there.
I had half of a Sofritas burrito from Chipolte.
@GooglePlus (2129)
We had tomato soup as starter and then Dal Rice
@nomus24g (33593)
Fried fish + steamed rice + mango pickles + lentil soup + salad