Waterfall 'Great Noise'

@LowRiderX (20318)
Serbia
Hello everyone, we just returned from a picnic. It's late, it's almost 3am here. Today we visited one of the waterfalls called ‘Great Noise’ or on serbian 'Veliki Buk' (literal translation) I know, it’s probably a weird name to you but it really is. It was very hot in Serbia today and we sought salvation in nature again. This waterfall is about 160 km away from Belgrade. The photo may not be the best because the water was splashing in all directions and I was completely wet only while we took a couple of photos Tomorrow I will also not be here, we are going to celebrate my daughter's birthday and after lunch we will go to the lavender field, I hope I will take fantastic photos. Don't worry, I'll answer everyone, to every notification tomorrow night or Monday. How did you spend Saturday? Is it too hot in your country too?
@rakski (53302)
nice. How long did you travel to go there?
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@rakski About 2.5 hours, while we were driving on the highway, it was great, but we had to turn off and go through the villages, and then a slower drive is necessary.
@rakski (53302)
@LowRiderX but I am sure the drive is good
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@rakski Yes, everything went well, thank you
I love and feat waterfalls, but I surely like the noise of the water.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@LadyDuck This is really a huge noise, due to heavy rains the river has come and now that waterfall is twice as big, maybe even more than twice.
@LowRiderX We have a small waterfall in front of our property, when it rains it grows more than twice.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@LadyDuck Oh how beautiful it is, is it you private or are you just in such a beautiful environment?
@Shivram59 (21813)
@LowRiderX I meant, happy birthday to your daughter. We too have lots of waterfalls in India.But all of them are far away from my town and I have never seen them.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Shivram59 Thank you! Yes, it's inconvenient that they are far away
@Shivram59 (21813)
@LowRiderX I have visited many jungles.Some of them have waterfalls.But I could not see them due to one reason or the other.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Shivram59 For what reasons? Inaccessibility of the terrain?
The waterfall looks beautiful.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@sathviksouvik Thank you very much, Serbia has many waterfalls and this is one of the most beautiful
@LowRiderX Thanks lowrider, there are beautiful waterfalls in India also in the region of Shillong.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@sathviksouvik Wonderful, I really like spending time by the running water, whether it’s a river, a lake or the sea
@Thrilliana (12414)
I love this falls. We have many falls here in Philippines bit i never ever seen one.. it must be really hard to capture this because of the splash. I wouldnt risk my camera to water too. Hehe. Nice photo!
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Thrilliana It's beautiful!! It was terribly hard, I was all wet. And why don't you visit the waterfalls? Are they far away?
@Thrilliana (12414)
@LowRiderX do you have extra clothes with you when you did this? Haha. Yes, most of them are far from my place. And expensive.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Thrilliana No, I did not know that such a situation was there Oh I understand, but nothing is paid here
@moonandstars (38496)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
you look so happy and tall , i must say i'm late so, late happy b-day to your daughter
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@moonandstars Thank you very much x twice I finally arrived but I will not stay because I am too tired, I will finish the notifications tomorrow
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@LowRiderX i hope you got your rest
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@moonandstars The last few days I really don’t know how I function, a bunch of notifications are waiting for me
Your picture looks great! Visiting waterfalls on a very hot day is always such a treat, we've done that. We had a quiet Saturday here, it was really muggy, the kind of weather that you don't want to be outside in. Enjoy the visit to the lavender farm.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Juliaacv This is the best it could, because water was splashing in all directions and wetting the lens, so most of it was blurred. And we visited the lavender fields, I will posted a picture for you to see my daughter, we spent about 1.5 hours there, it was a huge heat but I wanted to fulfill her wish. I took a million photos of her and she said: There are about 10 excellent ones!?! I liked each one!! She was beautiful!! I'll probably set up a collage because it's hard for me to single one out
@LowRiderX We are due to go and visit the lavender farm outside of the city here. I love going there. I look forward to seeing all of your pictures, that should be fun!
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Juliaacv We don't have it nearby and today we had to drive about 100 km to get to those fields but it was worth it, she is thrilled and happy and that is the most important thing
@Moon24 (21662)
• Serbia
Today was beautiful day.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Moon24 Yes, it’s not very hot, but I travel on the weekends because of other commitments I have during the week
@Moon24 (21662)
• Serbia
@LowRiderX Good you can travel.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Moon24 Unfortunately, for now only in Serbia
What a beautiful photo! You look adorable! We love waterfalls, too, but have only been to the one in our woods since we've been home. I wish your daughter a wonderful and happy birthday and am looking forward to photos of the lavender fields. They are so beautiful!
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@DianneN Thank you!! I was completely wet just to take a couple of photos. By the way, this waterfall is not so big and strong, but due to heavy rains that fell in that part of Serbia, the river came and now there is a huge amount of water. Today was great, those lavender fields are amazing, there are just a lot of bees and bumblebees We spent about 1.5 hours there. I photographed Angela in a million and one poses, and she says there are about 10 beautiful photos I like all of them!!! I don't know which one I would single out to put in the discussion so I will most likely make a collage Just a good opportunity to see my princess who turned 20 today
@LowRiderX I'm so happy you had a wonderful day today, too. despite the bees lol I can't wait to see the photos and meet Angela even though it will be virtually! Happy 20th birthday to your princess. I'm sure she also had a fabulous day.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@DianneN The sun almost knocked me out, I forgot about the bees and the wasps, and she just turned around to take pictures of her, I faithfully did everything she 'ordered' just to finish that 'photo session' as soon as possible and let's go somewhere for refreshments. Thank you very much!! I'll give her your regards
@emnuhpe (525)
• Medan, Indonesia
It is not too hot in my country. But it it is not too cool.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@emnuhpe I would say that such a time is the best, I just envy you
@emnuhpe (525)
• Medan, Indonesia
@LowRiderX correct
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@emnuhpe Thank you Muhammad
@Nevena83 (51881)
• Serbia
I don't know where it is.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Nevena83 Municipality of Despotovac (There is also the Resavska cave)
@Nevena83 (51881)
• Serbia
@LowRiderX Yeah, it looks beautiful.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Nevena83 And the next place I plan to go will be completely different, you'll see
I'm sorry it's so hot there. Very nice photo of you and the waterfall. Have fun celebrating your daughter's birthday tomorrow.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@just4him Thank you Valerie It was nice today just very, very hot. They are announcing even warmer for tomorrow
@LowRiderX I hope you have good air conditioning.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@just4him Somehow I survived, we had a downpour last night so it chilled us a bit
@JimBo452020 (16617)
• Montrose, Scotland
Great to see that you are having such a great time Its an ok photo, Hope the birthday celebrations for your daughter are good and the lavender field too. I dont like the smell of lavender, it makes me sneeze a lot. Saturday was a bit boring if I am totally honest. And then Saturday night was spent watching Yvonne scouring Ebay and ordering stuff which she used my PayPal to pay for. The weather here hascturned a bit colder. Its only 16C just now, its windy, with scattered showers of rain.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@JimBo452020 Thanks, it was just impossible to take a better photo because the water was splashing heavily and the drops were falling on the lens, most of it was blurry. The birthday lunch went as well as expected because we go to that restaurant all the time. And the lavender fields, the photos are like from a postcard. It was her wish to go there and take photos, I was sunburned, we spent about 1.5 hours there They are announcing even warmer here tomorrow
@JimBo452020 (16617)
• Montrose, Scotland
@LowRiderX Glad all went well. Warmer weather!! Great stuff. Just watched the forecast for here It will not be warm, or dry, and it will also be windy
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@JimBo452020 Thanks. I don't like the wind, I always have a headache
@kanuck1 (1944)
That's one way to cool down!
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@kanuck1 Yes, literallybut it's not pleasant when you're wet in the canyon late in the afternoon. But I am glad that I also visited that part of Serbia
@kanuck1 (1944)
@LowRiderX How was the temperature that day?
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@kanuck1 About 33C but the humidity is high because we have had heavy rains for almost a month
• Agra, India
I'm so desperate to be close to any water body. I can spend hours standing there and looking at the water flowing
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@amitkokiladitya Me too, but for almost a month it rained and the river came, now there is a lot more water, huge amounts and it is simply impossible to stay dry, although as you can see in the photo it is nicely arranged
• Agra, India
@LowRiderX no rain here . We all are dying to witness some food rains at present
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@amitkokiladitya They are only announcing here the day after tomorrow, I can't wait, we will melt
I had to run the furnace today. Chilly. I love the sound of waterfalls. Your photo is great.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@paigea Chilly? Oh you must be in northern Canada.. Thanks, I also love waterfalls, it's always nice next to them!
@LowRiderX Central Alberta, so Northish.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@paigea Oh well you live in the most beautiful part of Canada, I don't accept any criticism of that part of your country, a real paradise. By the way, Canada (Alberta) and Austria are my two most beautiful countries ... I have seen Austria, I have not seen Canada, except for photos via the Internet. Beautiful
@simone10 (48311)
Such a beautiful waterfall! I've always loved waterfalls, but I've never actually seen one in person. I bet it was a lot cooler being around it.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@simone10 One of the most beautiful and powerful in Serbia. I love waterfalls and generally spend time by the water
@simone10 (48311)
@LowRiderX There is nothing quite so soothing as listening to water in any form.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@simone10 True! Water also has a beneficial effect on the human psyche
@popciclecold (10642)
Wow, that photo is awesome.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@popciclecold Thanks, we barely took a good photo because the water was constantly splashing on the lens and the photos were blurry.. and I was all wet because the water was splashing in all directions
@LowRiderX I am sure, but that photo is great. I love it.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@popciclecold Thank you, one of the few that succeeded
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
that place seems chill and like it makes your feel "fresh". i'm glad you had a nice saturday and sunday. and i hope you keep having fun in nature during summer!
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@aureategloom Hey finally! You've been gone for days, and I haven't been here in last two days too. We travel non-stop, somewhere every weekend, sometimes during the week
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
@LowRiderX i'm glad you still make time to post here. i'm glad you're having fun. i was too busy with college, so that's why i wasn't here at all. i hope you have many more interesting weekends and weekdays
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@aureategloom I have very little free time, less and less, when I come here I am already half asleep
I think it's probably a good name for a waterfall as they can make a huge thundering sound. Hope you have a great time celebrating your daughter's birthday. A very happy birthday to her. I've seen some fantastic photos of lavender fields. I'm sure you'll get some great shots.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@JudyEv Thank you very much! We had a wonderful time today, I will make a collage because I can't just single one out, every photo is beautiful. Today I surpassed myself even though it was too hot but it was her birthday wish so I didn't mind anything that it was too hot
@LowRiderX It was great that you went to so much trouble.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@JudyEv Yes, it paid off, she wanted us to go there to take pictures, such are the teenagers