Lavender field and my princess

@LowRiderX (20318)
Serbia
Today, after lunch in the afternoon, we visited the lavender fields at the request of my daughter, she wanted to be photographed there. Since it's her birthday, we didn't want to turn her down. I’m not a professional photographer but I gave my best just to please her. This was a beautiful day, partly because of her birthday, partly because of the perfect photos. The most important thing for me is that she likes them and that she enjoyed today I had a hard time choosing three, they are all beautiful to me and we made a million Thank you all for reading, now I will dedicate myself a little to the notifications and reading your posts, as long as I last, because I am tired so I will continue tomorrow.
I didn't expect these beautiful photos so soon! Your daughter is simply gorgeous and stunning like her mother! I'm so happy she had a spectacular birthday!!!! You're a wonderful mom! You must be exhausted! See you soon.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@DianneN She already shared one on Instagram on the way back to the home in the carWe had a great time, and most importantly, we were together, tomorrow she will take friends for a drink
@LowRiderX I don't blame her. She is so beautiful and so is that lavender. She looks like a model in the photos. You did a wonderful job of capturing her and the lavender.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@DianneN Oh my dear Dianne, it was not only lavender, but also wanted in the field next to it, in the grain, and in the grape plantation.. look
@CarolDM (83076)
• Nashville, Tennessee
What a wonderful was to spend her Happy Birthday! Beautiful photos I hope you get framed, Priceless memories made.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@CarolDM Thanks. That was her wish, she is unpretending We came back late and it's Sunday too, but yes, I'll definitely frame some photos for her, I barely chose which ones to post
@CarolDM (83076)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@LowRiderX She is beautiful. You both are blessed with each other.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@CarolDM Thank you and I am proud of her
@thelme55 (46105)
What a gorgeous photo! It is a nice idea to go to the lavender fields on her birthday. Belated happy birthday to her.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@thelme55 I was surprised too! I outdid myself. Her dad wanted to take a picture of her but she said 'mom will, she knows how I want' so we laughed
@thelme55 (46105)
@LowRiderX I think she knows that you can do better than her dad.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@thelme55 True, we are women, we understand each other better
@Thrilliana (12414)
She is so beautiful!!! Happy birthday. Glad both of you enjoyed lavander fields. Perfect photos again!
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Thrilliana Thank you very much!! She looks a lot like her father
@Thrilliana (12414)
@LowRiderX how old is she?
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Thrilliana She is 20 yrs old
@Deepizzaguy (37179)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Your daughter enjoyed her birthday today.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Deepizzaguy Yes she did. First we went to lunch and then at her request to those fields to be photographed
@Deepizzaguy (37179)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@LowRiderX That is very nice of your part.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Deepizzaguy Thank you very much!
Happy Birthday to your daughter, she is quite an attractive girl. You took some great photos of her.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Juliaacv Thank you!!Yes, she is specific, unpretending and a good girlI did my best like a lionYou should have seen me today among all those wasps and bumblebees flying over those flowers
@LowRiderX That would have been funny to see you capturing all of the right angles while in the lavender. She is such a beautiful girl.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Juliaacv I was all wet you're right, they were really funny poses and the husband laughed, he says I'm worse than a child but I just wanted them to turn out the best in the world... the sun was too strong, huge heat and I thought I would collapse thereThank you
@DocAndersen (24431)
those are great pictures! We try to do something special for each child on the day they joined our family!
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@DocAndersen Thank you very much!! I really tried
@DocAndersen (24431)
@LowRiderX you did really well!!!
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@DocAndersen Thank you, I found out that when we were there, two days later they picked lavender, no more photography in the field until next year
You have a beautiful daughter and your photos are good.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@LadyDuck Thank you very much Anna, we had a really nice day, she will have nice memories and photos
@LowRiderX She is a pretty young woman.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@LadyDuck Thank you..and she’s smart, I’m not saying because she’s mine but she really is, she has one more exam and she finished her first year of college on time
@simone10 (48311)
Those are great photos. Your daughter is beautiful! I love lavender plants. I bet all that lavender smells so good. Happy birthday to your daughter.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@simone10 Thanks I did my best to make them look beautiful! Until then, I had never seen what it looked like live, I only saw it on the internet, here it became popular maybe 5 years ago. Thanks a lot!!
@simone10 (48311)
@LowRiderX I've had many lavender plants, but I haven't had any luck with one lasting more than a couple of months. I read up on it online to make sure I was caring for it properly but no luck.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@simone10 I didn't know it was a complicated plant. It doesn't look like that, more like a weed
Those are beautiful photos of your daughter. I'm glad she had a good birthday.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@just4him It was her birthday wish to visit those lavender fields, we never saw it, thank you so much !!
@LowRiderX You're welcome.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@birjudanak (13756)
Happy birthday to her. You captured very well and she look like model. First i thought its you. You are good photographer as i seen your photos too.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@birjudanak Thank you very much!! To be honest, there were a lot of people there, I ‘stole’ the poses a bit like other girls doBut in the end it turned out great !!! We were both ready, she had a special dress for that photo shoot, we even brought a basket
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@birjudanak You're right, I didn't 'steal' because I compete, but only that my daughter has a nice memory
The photo of the Lavender fields is awesome.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@sathviksouvik They really, we didn't have a chance to see it until that day, it became popular here maybe 5 years ago
@LowRiderX Excellent photography Lowrider. The fields are awesome.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@sathviksouvik Thank you very much, everyone tells me that, I am very proud !!
They are well done.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@sharon6345 Thanks, I really triedThe most important thing is that she is happy, and she is
@LowRiderX I love that so much. That is what counts.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@sharon6345 I agree, thank you
@kareng (28091)
Wow, that is just breathtaking and beautiful! I can see why she wanted her picture taken there!
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@kareng Thank you! Now for the weekend we took some great photos in the sunflower field, they are often beautiful
@kareng (28091)
4h
@LowRiderX I bet they are awesome too!
@moonandstars (38513)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
a lovely girl in a lovely field. all the best to her
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@moonandstars Thank you very much
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Very beautiful photos!
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@freelancermariagrace Thank you very much G!
@LowRiderX You are welcome!
@Adie04 (6649)
I've got to say, the picture is creative
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Adie04 Thanks a lot! I give my best just to keep her content and happy
@Adie04 (6649)
@YrNemo (18754)
wow, beautiful photos there, your daughter posed like a real model! (Mother and daughter, you two are all striking in look. )
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@YrNemo Thank you. She is in such years and instagram did its thing
@Nevena83 (51881)
• Serbia
Wonderful photos and your daughter is beautiful. Have a happy birthday.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Nevena83 Thank you, we had a great time, she is grow up in a beautiful and nice girl
Those are lovely photos of your beautiful daughter. So glad she had a nice birthday.
@LowRiderX (20318)
• Serbia
@Corbin5 Thanks a lot, I really wanted to share the pictures so you all can see her, she has already become a big girl, I am very proud!