Update on my mom's Covid

@Janet357 (50141)
Thank you very much for your prayers. I really appreciated it. Will answer all the notifications after posting this discussion. My mom was admitted to another hospital. The sad thing about it was my sister got it too. She is the one who takes care of our mom. Her previous hospital refused to do dialysis treatment to her because of Covid. I don't know how to react on this. At the moment, both my mom and sister are okay. They are feeling good. But they still need to be isolated. I prayed yesterday in tears to Jehovah God. And now, am feeling okay. I know I promised I would not visit this site for a while, but this site is not facebook, talking with you everyday, knowing what you eat, buy and everything makes me feel, we are neighbors and friends. God does not help us in miraculous ways all the time, but when we pray, He gives us strength to face problems with calmness. And that's what am feeling right now. By the way, my friend gave me a bottle of chili sauce. It was the best chili sauce I have ever tasted. I have 3 bottles of chili sauce here. I miss Mylot so much. Expressing my feelings here somehow lightens the load too. Good morning/evening.
@JESSY3236 (12550)
I'm sorry that you are going through this. I hope your mother and sister gets through this without any trouble.
@Janet357 (50141)
We have been in so many troubles since last week as they rejected my mom. the hospitals i meant
@Alexandoy (58914)
• Cainta, Philippines
Pardon me for asking because I got confused. You had a post about dialysis and my understanding is the patient is your husband's mother. Now your mother is also on dialysis or was she the one you had posted about before?
@Janet357 (50141)
sorry if it confused you. I was confused when i wrote that. My mom undergoes dialysis 3x a week. recently she contracted covid because she frequented the hospital. Now no public or private hospital would like to admit her because of her covid.
@Alexandoy (58914)
• Cainta, Philippines
@Janet357 oh, my, I am very very sorry to know about your mother's condition. So where is she now that no hospital would admit her?
@Janet357 (50141)
@Alexandoy she is in my sister's house.:((
Will continue to pray for good health for your mother and your sister. So glad myLot is helping you a bit during this difficult time.
@Janet357 (50141)
thanks Miss Deb. This is the worst year of my life. Mom has not been admitted yet. two sessions of dialysis have been missed because of her covid.
@Janet357 Oh, I am so sorry. Why has your mom not been admitted yet? My sister and I cared for our elderly parents for 18 years. Those 18 years were very hard on us.
@Janet357 (50141)
@Corbin5 because she undergoes dialysis and people who may use that machine may get covid too. what was your mom's health issue? I think she was the reason why you went vegetarian. Because my mom's case taught us a lot to eat less and to exercise.
@bestie (3172)
Sorry to hear about what you're going through right now.Good to know that all is quite well. Be strong and keep the faith. God is good Prayers for you and your family. God bless you always
@Janet357 (50141)
my mom has not got a hospital yet for her dialysis because they have all rejected her. I thought such admission would happen
@bestie (3172)
@Janet357 but why? As far as I know hospitals have a separate area for dialysis patients with covid.
@Janet357 (50141)
@bestie what hospital is that? is it in metro manila?
@gr8nana6 (3147)
• Hamilton, Ohio
I am so sorry for the turbulent times you are experiencing, hope and pray you mom and sister will be ok soon.
@Janet357 (50141)
Thanks Miss Maria! God Jah helped us find a hospital that admitter mom. My sister is feeling okay now according to her. no more fever.
@gr8nana6 (3147)
• Hamilton, Ohio
@Janet357 Great news now mom has to get better, prayers for a speedy recovery.
@Janet357 (50141)
@gr8nana6 thanks Miss Maria. My wish is for her to avail dialysis in the nearest hospital because it is hard for her to travel 3x a week.
Thanks for updating us. I'm so sorry your sister has the virus now, too. Hopefully, both your mother and sister with beat this. On a positive note, I heard women recover more quickly than men. myLot is a wonderful place to come to when you need to escape times like this. Sending more prayers and hugs.
@Janet357 (50141)
Thanks Miss D for your prayers. Prayers really do wonders. My mom was finally admitted today and she would stay there for 14 days. As for my sister, she is back to her.old self according to her. It was a tough week for all of us but in the end, God helped us so thank you all for the prayers.
@Janet357 I will continue to keep the prayers coming until all is right in your world.
@Janet357 (50141)
@DianneN thanks Miss D!:)
@kanuck1 (1892)
"At the moment, both my mom and sister are okay. They are feeling good." That's good news! It is a tough time but I hope and pray that your mother and sister pull through and recover.
@Janet357 (50141)
The unexpected happened this past few days, no private or public hospitals would admit my mom because of her.covid.
@kanuck1 (1892)
@Janet357 That's terrible!
@Janet357 (50141)
@kanuck1 She is admitted now. Thanks to.Jehovah. He listened to my prayers.
@jeets03 (5187)
• Mumbai, India
@Janet357, Its very unfortunate news and I can understand how you are going through in this situation. I am sure your prayer will help to come out both your mom and sister. Just have a faith on God. The way covid-19 is spreading it is really scary, but we should not lose hope. We all together will come out from this difficult time. And yes, keep updating here and keep talking to us. Please take care and stay safe. We all pray for you.
@Janet357 (50141)
thanks Jeets for you kind words. Life is hard. I hate this year.
@jeets03 (5187)
• Mumbai, India
@Janet357 I know, this year is hard for all of us. We just need to be strong.
@Janet357 (50141)
@jeets03 Yes. Thats why when we lose jobs, it's okay as long as no one gets sick in the family. when you get sick, all your.savings will be used up.
I am so sorry to hear about your mother and sister. I am glad you are here though, and I think it's a good place for you to be at the moment. I hope for a speedy recovery for your family, and that they will give the dialysis your mother needs. My cousin has an autoimmune disease and gets lactic acid in her body a lot. The hospital is now only keeping her long enough to get some of the lactic acid down before they send her home again. They have to save hospital space for the patients.
@Janet357 (50141)
You know amber I want to.cry...... this is the time when I just want to.cry..... Am speechless;((
@Janet357 I understand. I think you should cry. You need to let it all out as it will be helpful.
@Janet357 (50141)
@ScribbledAdNauseum I cried it out since yesterday. But you know what? God is good. He made the impossible possible. One of those hospitals that rejected her, admitted her just today.
Sending prayers for both your mom and sister that they can beat this Covid 19. I also pray for you during this difficult time.
@Janet357 (50141)
Thanks Miss Marilyn! Your prayers did miracles. My.mom was finally admitted to the hospital. She will be confined there for 14 days.
@rhuenz (811)
Just have faith,be strong and courageous. Jehovah Jireh is our strong deliverer.
@Janet357 (50141)
I pray to Jehovah that He helps me.:(( this is a tough situation.
I would find it hard to stay away from here. I feel as if I couldn't keep bothering 'real' people if I had problems in my life but here, members can read or not as they want to. I hope dialysis will be available somewhere.
@Janet357 (50141)
there is no dialysis available for my mom now because of covid. i thought they would give her that but nope
She's going for dialysis too? what is wrong with our medical personnel? I hope your mom is well taken care of. Your sister really needs courage now since she has the covid too.
@Janet357 (50141)
we can never rely on hospitals here in the philippines. they would love to see your patient die slowly
This is the biggest problem about Covid-19 as it's contagious. I hope both your mother and sister recovers very soon
@Janet357 (50141)
May God does miracle this time
@jayanth_77 (5934)
Good to know that your mom and sister are feeling better after being tested positive for Covid. I am sure they will be fine and recover completely and return home soon.
@Janet357 (50141)
i hate this year.
• Sonora, California
May God bless you, and your family. We just learned my nieces Mom has COVID-19 as well, praying for your Mom and Sister and for you.
@Janet357 (50141)
Thank you!
@Adie04 (5296)
Sorry to hear that. We all hope that everyone that got positive will soon recover from this dangerous virus.
May God bless you and your family.. Yes we are all family here at Mylot