Need to get out of the house

Japan
I have spent all day indoors. I haven't even unhooked my front door latch that I only hook at night after locking. Usually, every day I try to get out and ride my bike for exercise. Today it has been so windy (and rainy in the morning) that I have just hung around inside. The two benefits of that is that I got a couple of things done, including myLot, and that I can't buy anything in the stores if I don't go anywhere! The wind is still strong but not as bad as it was this morning. Maybe I will go for a walk before the sun goes down. Do you get out of your house every day? (When not on holiday, I do.)
@Ecoy41 (2201)
Oh I miss cycling like this.
• Japan
Cycling is fun.
@cherigucchi (8231)
With the ongoing pandemic, I do not go out that often anymore. I only go when I have an important thing to do like grocery shopping or doing errands to the bank.
• Japan
I go out but not always to some place, I sometimes just ride my bike around the neighborhood.
@petatonicsca That is good.
Yes I need to go out for work. Good it's raining. We are waiting for rain here
• Japan
I hope to be going out for work come next semester.
I can happen that I don't go out if I have everything I need at home.
• Japan
Are you fine with staying in all the time? I sometimes am fine but after being home for four months it's better for my health if I do some exercise like bike riding.
@petatonicsca We have a large garden behind the house and an even larger park five minutes away. I go there, sit on a bench and read when the weather is fine - which it is at the moment.
• Japan
@MALUSE Nice! I don't have a large garden but there is a small forested park and a small barren park close to me. The barren park is new and it has some small trees which should grow into shade in a few years.
• Israel
@petatonicsca I go out if do not have to go anywhere to throw out the garbage. I prefer to stay inside and only go out when have to. I hate going out these days. That is great that you ride a bike. I have not ridden a bike in ages.
• Japan
Some days I am like that too.
• Israel
@petatonicsca I hate going out and prefer to stay at home, but, I have to get things done.
@minx267 (14927)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I might not technically LEAVE my house every day.. but i do get out every day.. even if it is to the back yard when I take the dogs out.
• Japan
That's better than nothing.
@minx267 (14927)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@petatonicsca It is. Fresh air is good to gulp in once in awhile.
I do get out every morning to walk, but I golfed today. I’m in and out all day either gardening or visiting the kitties in their resting place.
• Japan
I went to the post office today.
@petatonicsca Nice to see I received your response.
@Adie04 (5296)
Nope, we need to get out from the house sometime, we don't want to suffocate being in the house only.
• Japan
For me it depends on the day. If it's too rainy, I have no motivation to go out.
@Adie04 (5296)
@petatonicsca same here
I haven't been out since the lockdown
• Japan
You must have someone who can shop for you. Or do you get groceries delivered?
@petatonicsca My dad is in charge of the grocery shopping here at home.
Yes, i usually go out for jogging or buy some snack and drink
• Japan
Snacks. Yum.
@myklj999 (44482)
@Ivanfadli_05 Hello, and welcome to myLot. The first thing you should do when you get a chance is to follow the link I have provided to read the site FAQ and Guideline pages so you can become familiar with what is and is not allowed here. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@DocAndersen (24076)
i got out walking every single day!
• Japan
Good for you!
@DocAndersen (24076)
@petatonicsca thanks - my dog is the one that makes me. He wants a walk every day
I try to get out a bit every day. Not necessarily for exercise, but sometimes. I went out and sat on the swing this morning, before I even had coffee.
• Japan
Just being outside is nice and relaxing, I think.
I do get outdoors everyday due to working in our gardens. Today it is far too hot to be out there, however. I hope you get a chance to be out of the house for a bit.
• Japan
Gardens are very nice to be in.
@emnuhpe (283)
• Medan, Indonesia
In my country warmer. I go out every day. keep your health when leaving the house. And use your jacket it looks very cold there.
• Japan
Today it is very hot. Every day is changeable so I always need my umbrella.
We live on an acreage so it's easy for us to get out of the house from time to time through the day.
• Japan
That's really nice.
@birjudanak (13265)
Yes almost everyday but it also depends on weather like in summer mostly during evening. Sometimes here rains too heavy so cant go outside but unfortunately this year raining not happened still.
• Japan
We're in our rainy season now.
• Bombay, India
Yes I go out in morning for walking & jogging , it keeps me stay healthy & alert.
• Japan
Good for you. I was going out morning and evening while we were schooling online, but now we are on holiday so I have skipped morning.
@JohnKu (296)
Yup, I do go out everyday to buy stuff like groceries and snacks.
• Japan
Wow, I don't buy things every day, just go out and feel the wind, see the sun or clouds, and sometimes go to the shops.
@msdivkar (11683)
Yes I do. Except for a few days in lockdown period, I move out of my house everyday.
• Japan
Lockdown of course is different.
@Alexandoy (58908)
• Cainta, Philippines
A windy weather can make me feel sleepy.
• Japan
I enjoyed the wind today. It made me feel energetic. Rain makes me sleepy.