What should I do?

Good Wednesday morning. Still drizzling and rain.This has been going on all week. how is everyone doing today.? Holiday weekend seems to be okay. So much news going on and cannot keep up with it. One say one thing and the other say another. Who do you believe? Was going to the ocean on the weekend.But not sure if it is a good idea. It is open and afraid it is going to be packed for holiday. One thing just drive stay in your car look around and see what is happening. My age is holding me back.If I ever get this.Bye bye. what do you think I should do?
Creedence Clearwater Revival Who'll Stop The Rain Cosmo's Factory Lyrics: Long as I remember The rain been comin' down. Clouds of myst'ry pourin' Confusion o...
I think you should make your own fun at home where it's safe and sound. Our state and Rhode Island have the lowest number of new cases and dropping every day. It doesn't matter to us, because we stay home and make our own fun. The virus is alive and well out there!
@DianneN yes this what we are thinking.Cases is also dropping.But will see with the weekend if t his is going to spike. NH is good about doing their best for us.The Governor is doing a great job.
@amadeo I’m glad to hear that. Let’s hope it stays that way!
@thelme55 (47935)
Just go somewhere where there are only few people walking around. Take care and keep safe.
@thelme55 yes that is the safest way.
@thelme55 (47935)
@amadeo yes, it is. Enjoy your Thursday.
@thelme55 thank you
I have stopped watching the news. I avoid Yahoo News and MSN news too. I don't trust the "fake" news so no news for me. We all have enough to do just trying to remain healthy.
@Corbin I feel t he same way.But of this is fake news.
@amadeo I am much happier due to not watching the news.
@hostessman (11797)
• Tucson, Arizona
just stay home take it easy and do something fun
@hostessman yes your right will do.Thank you
We haven't gone a lot of places even though a lot has opened up. Only going out a few times a week myself.
@Susan2015 just about the same.Not ready yet
I only watch the first 15 or 20 minutes of our local news each day. Anything beyond that doesn't matter as much. I hope that the sun comes out and you can get away this weekend to enjoy something else to see and even if you stay in the car, the scenery along the way will be nice.
good evening.yes this I will do depends on the feelings that I have.I will bring my mask and get out of the car to breathe the salt water ocean.lol
@UncleJoe (18208)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
You actually have to ask yourself, Al, "Is it worth that risk?"
@UncleJoe yes your right is it worth it?
@GreatMartin (14743)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
They have closed the beaches here for the weekend!!
Whatever you decide, just be extra careful, there is going to be lots of "idiots" out there,
@crossbones27 (32876)
• Redlands, California
Trust your gut all I know. My life, I get in trouble where it goes both ways. If wrong just do it because if conflicted its 10 times worse. People not that honorable when it comes down to it.
@simone10 (50445)
You could always drive by and if there are too many people, go somewhere else.
@Adie04 (7945)
I don't know. With this pandemic around, I just stay at home. Only go out if there's important things to do.
@Adie04 that is another one thinking of.Thank you
@Adie04 (7945)
@Adie04 I have been or we have been doing this.
@cperry2 (4609)
• Newport, Oregon
My wife and I have been hopping in the car and driving through town, there are so many tourists here that we do not get out. We have found a couple of spots that the tourists don't seem to know about and we might get out and walk there. But otherwise, we stay in the care and when we are where people are walking near to the car, we have the vent turned to recycled air.
@cperry that is what we have been doing.Good idea
Going for a drive sounds like a good idea. If you find somewhere with not too many people, then perhaps you could go for a walk for a while.
@JudyEv yes we can do that why not.
@FourWalls (26779)
• Louisville, Kentucky
I look at some foods I’m not supposed to eat and ask myself if the taste is worth the pain it’s going to cause. But it won’t kill me. It’s different with you. I wish we could put you in a bubble so you could go enjoy the beach!!! As for who I believe regarding this, the short answer is nobody. We’ve been told so many contradictory things over the past four months, and the CDC is forever changing its website to fudge the numbers (they had something on there called “PIC deaths,” which meant deaths from pneumonia, influenza, or COVID, which is the number that’s being reported, NOT the actual number of deaths just from COVID) that I take no stock in what they say. Especially since everyone seems to be using this virus for political gain.
@FourWalls yes your right on this.I do believe about gaining the political gain
Stay home where you are safe. Stay fare.
@moonandstars (39777)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i hope you went to the ocean after all
Maybe you can visit other places that are peaceful and quiet.
• Israel
@amadeo You are right it can be so confusing. You get mixed things. I guess I look around me and judge for myself what I believe and if someone believes me fine and if not that is life. I think like you said to take a drive and stay in the car and then return home. Get some fresh air or if you have a balcony then just sit on it and feel safe.
@Hannihar thank you.But I do get out and sit on my deck and go for a short ride to the country.
• Israel
@amadeo You are welcome and glad of that.
@Hannihar stopping in to say Hello
@FayeHazel (33090)
Ah yes, I think it safest you stay at home, since it is a holiday weekend. There will be more times for the beach
@FayeHazel yes we did but we went today and it was very quiet.Not the beach but the lake
@FayeHazel (33090)
@amadeo I'm happy it was quiet
@FayeHazel quiet is good.