If you haven't heard from me..

You probably won't. The truth is I haven't felt like mylotting for awhile. My last discussion was on the 26th, and I didn't really feel like writing on that day either. I haven't responded / commented to some of the discussions on my notification feed because, again.. I just haven't felt like it. Had a girls day yesterday. That was an enjoyable experience as we went to the lower cascades and got into the water. I only nearly fell twice, and the worst - almost disaster was in the parking lot right outside the car. I'll be around, but yeah... Maybe not with the same ferocity as I had been previously.
@Tina30219 (56303)
• Onaway, Michigan
That’s ok just come when you feel like it
That's what I plan to do from now on. I need to work on my reading and writing a lot more. I've been staying up later as well, which helps me feel as if I can get a lot more done too.
@Tina30219 (56303)
• Onaway, Michigan
@ScribbledAdNauseum I wish you well with that.
@Tina30219 Thank You. How's your back situation?
@thelme55 (48232)
I was not here for 3 days as I was on a short vacation. Just come here when you feel to come. Have a nice weekend.
Oh, I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Friends and I went about thirty minutes from one of their houses to enjoy a waterfall.
@thelme55 (48232)
@ScribbledAdNauseum Yes, I have. That is nice that you have visited a waterfall.
• San Jose, California
That is good advice
@ShyBear88 (37612)
There are times even when I just don’t feel like it either and I’ll goes days without being on here.
I was away from the computer for an entire day yesterday, and it felt good to be away from it. When I'm home, I get into this routine and I feel anxious if I"m not on the computer. I've been feeling anxious while on mylot lately though, and I needed this break away. It made me realize that I don't want to be here / need to be here all the time.
@ShyBear88 (37612)
@ScribbledAdNauseum it’s good to take a break and get away from anything that is causing anxiety and stress. I’m looking forward to after next week. 3 days down at the beach and little internet. It’ll be nice.
@ShyBear88 Enjoy the beach trip. I've been able to enjoy pictures and videos of the beach. One of the pages I like, Fidgety Grasshopper, goes to the beach every day to hunt for seashells for her business. She always does a live video for us.
@CarolDM (88477)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Sorry about your last few days. I know things will be better soon. Take care.
I already feel a lot better just enjoying nature with my closest friends. Thank You. I just spent an hour crocheting up a few micro grannies which helped me even more.
@CarolDM (88477)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@ScribbledAdNauseum That is great to hear. We all need breaks.
@CarolDM Yes we do, and distractions are great sometimes. I went to Hanging Rock State Park, have you ever been? It's in Stokes County, NC.
@Raelove (23624)
• Saco, Maine
Don't feel bad. I get that way a lot lately. "I just don't feel like it" is a legitimate excuse, no matter what anyone says. You're good with me.
I just feel better letting everyone here know. I know that I don't like when a 'lotter disappears and I start to worry if something has happened to them.
@Raelove (23624)
• Saco, Maine
@ScribbledAdNauseum I usually don't notice unless it's someone I'm very familiar with or who posts often and regularly. You take the time you need. I get it.
@Raelove That's the same with me. There was a discussion about a week ago about two mylotters that I hadn't even thought of in awhile as I rarely interact with them. John Roberts was one of them.
@moonandstars (40419)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
that is okay and sometimes too much of a burden to be here every day. i'm glad you didn't fall in the end
Yes, I have tried to be here every day before, but sometimes I just do not feel like it. I am a very clumsy person, and I was afraid when I was going down to the lower cascades. Going back up was much better.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@ScribbledAdNauseum my father feel when climbing down and it was only a meter long but, it's his fault. he was going crazy about finding mushrooms and i said, don't rush to much. well, in the end, he did. of course, if the feeling is forced and you don't feel like it, you can miss a day or more. this is not a school
@moonandstars I fell down a waterfall once. It was very painful. I know when I can walk without needing to watch my step, but bumpy places are not one of those.
I have experienced far too many glitches here the past few days. I did not post today and only read the discussions for which there was no error message. Can't post a photo either so I give up.
The other day I was experiencing lots of glitches too. I was trying to open a post by AmbiePam and had to go onto firefox to do so, and yet I was still having issues just logging on.
• San Jose, California
I must have missed the glitches
@ScribbledAdNauseum I did not return to myLot yesterday. A waste of time it was.
@gr8nana6 (6231)
• Hamilton, Ohio
You sometimes do get into a funk where you don't feel like doing certain things, don't worry about it. Just come back whenever you feel like it again, we'll be here.
I keep looking at the way I've written my discussion and am trying to understand why everyone seems to think that I am going to be going on a hiatus. I will be here, but I may not make as many discussions as I once did. Some days I may not make a discussion at all. I'll probably be writing a lot more about my crocheting.
@gr8nana6 (6231)
• Hamilton, Ohio
@ScribbledAdNauseum I don't write any discussions every day, sometimes more then one and then take a day or more not writing at all. But I still do my notifications and reading.
@gr8nana6 I just got into a habit of writing four a day, and then I started feeling like I should. I guess I also started getting bored of some of the replies I'd get.
Well mylot is a casual thing so there is no requirement to be here. I am glad you enjoyed your day yesterday.
Right. I tend to use this site as a requirement though. I do the bulk of my earning online, and so mylot, whil being fun, is more of a serious site for me.. Which just means I get stressed from time to time being here. That's what was happening to me last week.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I don't make enough on this site to take it too seriously
@snowy22315 My problem is I have to take it a little more seriously than I had previously. I go through times when the money I earn here is necessary, and sometimes when it's just secondary.
Oh no that's horrible. I hope your okay.
I'm fine, thank you.
@arunima25 (42543)
• Bangalore, India
Sometimes even I loose my mojo to be here and prefer to do something else in my free time. Off late my work responsibility and timing has increased and that has kept me away from here.
From this morning, I've started a schedule of how I will do things. I'm only going to be here for a few minutes at a time each day.
hang in there!
Right.. I'm happy, just getting bored here.
I was waiting for a post.
From me? I left home on Wednesday evening and wasn't home at all until just a few hours ago (friday)
@ScribbledAdNauseum Of course. No problem anyways.
@piyushbhatia1 Yes. I may not make a lot of discussions anymore. My plan is to write as few discussions as possible and just interact with people more.
@nela13 (35481)
• Portugal
You had a good day with your friends, Mylot will always be here.
Yes, it was an enjoyable day. We did not do much, but just the time spent in the water was great.
@nela13 (35481)
• Portugal
@ScribbledAdNauseum we all need those moments.
@nela13 Yes we do. I find that I can get too stressed and anxious over things, and that my closest friends help me to calm down easily.
Yes, I noticed you haven't been around! No worries . . . you feel whatcha feel. But we know you'll eventually wanna get back into the groove . Enjoy life first - that's most important. And try not to fall . We'll see you when we see you .
I am such a clumsy person! I was going down a few rocks trying to get to this man made pool that they had built. I had to crouch down and climb down them backwards just so I didn't slip. My knee was buckling.
@ScribbledAdNauseum Oh my gosh, I am picturing these treacherous boulders . . . wow, what are rocks doing so close to the pool! Next time bring mountain climbing gear . Well I'm glad you didn't get hurt!
@much2say Oh, I mean we were in the mountains. I'm sorry, when I say "pool" I mean a pool of water.
@sophie09 (20579)
Take your time and enjoy the break. Glad hearing you had girls time.
Yes, I am here now but I won't be coming on as much as I had been before. I want to craft and write, and just figure out a better schedule for myself.
@sophie09 (20579)
@ScribbledAdNauseum yeah it is okay you dont have to be here all the time. Mylot is a free time companion to me. If you wanna do something better than this then go for it
@sophie09 Well, I also use it to earn some money. It comes in handy for that, and most of the time I enjoy chatting. Just the past week or so, I haven't felt the same.
You'll be all right. Hang in there.
Being able to go out to a waterfall helped a lot.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I'm sure it did. It would be calming.
@just4him It was calming, despite a lot of people being around. We decided to sit in a pool of water that had been manmade. It was refreshing.
@lovebuglena (19808)
• Staten Island, New York
Nothing wrong with taking a break from mylot for a little bit. Pop in whenever you are in the mood.
That's what I need to do from now on. Just started feeling overwhelmed and moody here.
@lovebuglena (19808)
• Staten Island, New York
@ScribbledAdNauseum No point in being here if you are not into it.
@lovebuglena Right, but then I sort of made a goal for myself here, and was pushing myself too much. I've made myself a schedule for the day now, so that will help with some of the anxiety.
@JESSY3236 (12988)
I haven't felt like it either. My allergies were bothering me really bad on Saturday night which cause my eyes to be sore from rubbing them. My mother, my uncle, and his friend went to the mountains. I was invited to go, but I didn't feel like going.
Yeah, my allergies usually present themselves via itchy eyes. We went to Hanging Rock, it's only about a half an hour from a friend's house.
@JESSY3236 (12988)
@ScribbledAdNauseum My uncle went to Shatley Springs restaurant.
@JESSY3236 (12988)
@ScribbledAdNauseum He loves that restaurant. He goes up there with his friend alot. We went up there at satyed in the cabins for a week one time. The last time we stayed in the little house near the cabins. It was bad though because I had to climb a ladder to get to my bed. I don't like heights.
@LindaOHio (43367)
Glad to hear that you are doing some things that you enjoy. Don't worry about us. We'll still be here; but you will be missed. I am here every day but haven't been posting. I just don't feel like it. We both have a case of "I just don't feel like it". Have a good weekend.
I will be around as well, but like you, I won't be posting as much. I've decided I'll post one discussion per day, unless I just do not feel like it at all. Thank You! I hope you are having a good weekend. I am over here freezing and have been all day. I am not sure why.
@LindaOHio (43367)
@ScribbledAdNauseum Hope you warmed up!
@LindaOHio I'm not as cold as I was yesterday, thankfully. I probably could have done without my fan last night as I had to bundle up under two blankets.