The dead cannot rest in the grave

@Nevena83 (60175)
Serbia
Good day friends I wasn’t active because I had horrible days. My grandmother (my father's mother) died 20 years ago. I loved her very much because she was a beautiful woman. She had a very difficult life and she always said she didn't want a stone (slab) on her grave and when she died my father planted a rose. My father has two more sisters and a brother who died 6 months ago (I wrote about him earlier, he died of cancer), and he is buried in the part of that grave where my grandmother is. His wife (my father's daughter-in-law) is the devil, someone who destroyed my family all my life, tormented my grandmother, and I always hated her for that. And that daughter-in-law got some money from the sale of some land and decided to put plaques on the grave of her husband and my grandmother and I say I will break it if she does and everyone (my father, my aunts) says she must not put on that grave. To cut a long story short, she did it and it was a blow to me. My father went to her and told her to remove that plaque from his mother's grave, she didn't do it and my father removed it. That was a few days ago, until last night her daughters burst into my house and shouted and insulted my father so much. Unfortunately, my father was drunk and didn't say anything, I went crazy, but I kept quiet, because I thought he had to say something. My father bought them two clothes, sweets, bathed them when they were little, they were the first in the village to have water, a bathroom, bought a machine, introduced three-phase electricity, built a house and waited for them to insult him. Sadness. After 20 minutes, the police came to the door after a report from one of my sisters. The policemen were very nice, and they advised my father to sue them, because they will get it in court, because it is his mother's grave. None of us could sleep the night before, it was stress and unfortunately the blood ties were destroyed, because of the evil woman. Sorry for the long post. Do you have a good relationship with your relatives?
What a horrible situation. I'm very sorry for what has been going on in your family, especially since your father is only following his mother's wishes. I hope things work out and family peace is restored.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
No, it will never be the same, they live literally next to us only 10 meters away, but they wanted this. I just want my father to sue them and go to court to make a decision that they can't do against the will of my grandmother's children.
@Nevena83 Let us know what happens next.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
@DianneN I will. Dad went to the cemetery this morning to see if they had returned the plaque and not. This is not over yet, but I want to believe in justice.
I am so sorry Nevena, what a terrible moment you had to live due to this devil woman. The police is right, she had not the right to place a stone on that grave and I should go to the Court, she is a devil and she does not deserve pity.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
Thank you for your support. She has been plotting all her life, but this is the culmination of her evil. Since that evening, I can't calm down, I can't sleep, I feel very bad and I have a fever.
@Nevena83 I feel so sorry for you, try to calm down or you will be sick for the holidays.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
@LadyDuck I’m a little calmer today, I even trained today, but I didn’t like it.
@thelme55 (66849)
I am sorry about what you are going through right now. I hope peace will come back and the wish of your grandmother will be respected. I have a good relationship with my relatives. There is always a "black sheep" in a family.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
It is amazing how much one person can destroy families. I want to believe that justice will win, but I am afraid.
@thelme55 (66849)
@Nevena83 Just hope that justice will win.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
@thelme55 Thank you so much.
That is really awful. I'm very sorry this is happening. I hope the woman can be stopped from doing this.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
I sincerely hope that the court will resolve that and that justice will win.
@Nevena83 It's not something that should ever need to go to court. What a vindictive woman.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
@JudyEv Yes, that's awful. My father would never do something like that, even when the policeman gave him advice and told him how to solve it, he immediately denied it, but the policeman convinced him, because he also understood that it was the only solution.
@CarolDM (126445)
Most of my relatives have passed. Sorry for your situation.
@nela13 (41159)
• Portugal
I am so sorry that your family is facing this. Hope everything is better now.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
Thank you. Yes, this has been a difficult day for us, but we are definitely done with them in terms of family ties, everything now ends only in court. Unfortunately they chose that.
@nela13 (41159)
• Portugal
@Nevena83 I am so sorry that you have such a devil woman in your family.
@dya80dya (23477)
This is horrible. I have such relatives in my family.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
Yes, it's awful. I can't understand people destroying families.
Family discord is very unpleasant, I'm sorry you had to go through that.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
It's a really awful feeling.
@Cheyee (8481)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
I see. So this is the situation that put you under stress. I am really sorry that you experience this. But sometimes we meet people like that. My family doesn't have good relationship with my brother. He is kind of trouble maker. We tired of his BS. His wife is also no better, the witch! I seriously hope they both will rotten in hell. They hurt my parent's feelings.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
Yes, it is a situation that has hurt me. It hurt me to the point of feeling angry. I absolutely understand your emotions and I also hope that it will happen to my relatives.
@Shiva49 (19918)
I am sorry for your loss. At times, we are left wondering how people can behave with so much ill feelings. We should just try to shine our light and move on.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
I will never be able to understand why there is so much injustice.
I hope this will be settled soon.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
I hope so too, but the prosecution is very slow here.
That is awful. I generally get along with my relatives, but they are all long distance.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
Yes, that's awful. I still can't calm down from that night.
@GreatMartin (18516)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
I divorced my family was I was 16!
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
Really? I believe it was a good decision.
@arunima25 (56325)
• Bangalore, India
I came to this post reading your latest post. I would say that this is a horrible thing to do. We have good relatives, okay kinds and ones who are really bad. Some of them are like parasites, they eat you away.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
Thanks for reading. That woman always did all sorts of tricks, and we all knew what she was like, but this is the biggest blow to the whole family and something we will never forgive her for.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
@arunima25 Yes, I think so too. That's the worst thing anyone can do.
@arunima25 (56325)
• Bangalore, India
@Nevena83 Don't get overstressed over it. It might effect you. Take care
@garymarsh6 (22676)
Surely it is your fathers and his sisters decision and not up to her to go against your grandmothers wishes. This is one reason that a will should always stipulate your wishes and woe betide anyone who tries to over turn it. Sorry you are having such a sad time l imagine her intentions are good but there are ways of going about doing such things. I agree she is in the wrong!
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
In the past, the word was respected and it was not necessary to make a will, people passed those words from generation to generation. But now the time has come when a word means nothing and when everything has to be on paper. That woman is evil, she has been trying to destroy the family for decades, but with this she has now succeeded.
@garymarsh6 (22676)
@Nevena83 I would try to rise above her and stick together ensuring the only person who is the loser is her! I hope you can all find a solution to sort this woman out.
@Nevena83 (60175)
• Serbia
@garymarsh6 It's really hard, but I want to believe that I will be able to find a way to stop it.
That anger is going to stay in you for a long time. Why would anyone cause trouble like that.
@popciclecold (18489)
That's justterrible, people can be insensitive to other people desires or wants.