A Soothing Music

@thelme55 (60261)
Germany
Hello everyone! How are you there? I hope fine as I do. Have you experienced that you heard a song which language you don't understand but then you still like it? I have. I am already hooked to Korean and Chinese historical dramas. I watched them with subtitles and my senses are getting used to the sounds of the languages I heard. My brain is getting faster as well as my eyes in reading the subtitles. Now, I want to know what the music is all about in the background and so I have searched them on YouTube. The link is the background music of Chef Hua with an English lyrics. I love it. This music is very soothing and relaxing to me. I hope to you, too. Thanks for reading and I hope you will like this song.
Synopsis: A novel adapted drama about food and romance follows Hua Xiao Mai as she falls in love with a mercenary for hire. Through her passion for the culin...
I love all types of music and especially from different languages. This is an icelandic song that I really love. It's soothing but also energizing. The Korean song is very soothing and makes me want to sleep.
I don't own this song . All rights goes to the original owner . Just a lyrical video for fun.
@thelme55 (60261)
Yes, that Chinese video song makes me want to sleep, too. Maybe that is why I listen it before going to sleep. Thank you for sharing the link. I like the song.
@thelme55 You are welcome. It is nice to listen to music sometimes before sleep, I think it makes us have pleasant dreams.
@thelme55 (60261)
@ScribbledAdNauseum I agree. It makes me sleep well.
@prinzcy (13244)
Chinese dramas do have a lot of good ost, just like kdramas. Do you only listen to Chinese ost or you listen to other Chinese songs as well?
@thelme55 (60261)
What do you mean by ost @prinzcy? I listen to the background music from the Chinese dramas that I watch. Thank you.
@thelme55 ost is something similar with soundtrack of the dramas or movies.
@thelme55 (60261)
@happylearner I see. Thank you for the heads up.
Yes, I love operas, but do read the words and synopsis behind them before listening. This was very sweet sounding and and soothing.
@thelme55 (60261)
That is what I would do first before going to the Opera @DianneN. Yes, it is indeed. I feel like crying listening to this song and at the same time soothing. Thank you.
@thelme55 It's very touching. Enjoy it. I'll play it again now while I myLot!
@thelme55 (60261)
@DianneN It is. Thank you. I am ready to sleep. Goodnight.
@DocAndersen (32074)
i love to do that - a couple of my favorite movies are french (about a teacher)i love to watch them!
@thelme55 (60261)
French Language is beautiful. I heard some of their songs and I like them. Have a nice Tuesday @DocAndersen
@DocAndersen (32074)
@thelme55 i hope you had a wonderful tuesday as well!!!!
@thelme55 (60261)
@DocAndersen I have after taking paracetamol because I had neck and shoulder pain.
@Deepizzaguy (43353)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I like the music from the Far East even though I do not understand the language.
@thelme55 (60261)
Just like me @Deepizzaguy. Thank you.
@Deepizzaguy (43353)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@thelme55 You are welcome.
@Nakitakona (40391)
It's a soft and meaningful love song. It really soothes and gets into our nerves as we keep listening to it until the end.
@thelme55 (60261)
I agree @Nakitakona. This music has become my relaxing and sleeping music together with other soothing music on youtube. Thank you.
@Nakitakona (40391)
@thelme55 You're welcome.
@moonandstars (44320)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
A,these chinese songs always touch me,mentioning eternity,lifetime,love and other.also,wedding scenes,when they are in red is a beautiful scene for memusic is really soothing,thank youdid you get any cooking inspiration from this series?:)i agree,about your ear getting used to language and liking it
@thelme55 (60261)
Yes, I got some ideas of cooking food from this drama series. I have learned a lot. Thank you @moonandstars
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@thelme55 i am glad
@LindaOHio (54997)
That's very lovely music. The singer has such a soothing voice. Thank you for the link.
@thelme55 (60261)
Yes, he has a soothing voice @LindaOHio. You are welcome. Thank you, too. Enjoy yourTuesday.
@LindaOHio (54997)
@thelme55 Thank you! You have a good day too!
Just listened to it, not bad
@thelme55 (60261)
Yes, it is not bad @marlina. Thank you.
@LowRiderX (22305)
• Serbia
@thelme55 Yes, it happened to me, I just like the voice or the melody even though I have no idea what the artist is singing about
@thelme55 (60261)
That's great. Some hing in the melody and in the voice of the singer is captivating. Thanks @LowRiderX
@LowRiderX (22305)
• Serbia
@thelme55 True, you are welcome
@db20747 (32870)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
This calms the nerves from too much stress. I like tapes with running water and sounds of nature
@thelme55 (60261)
That’s right @db20747. I love that running water sound too especially the sound of the waterfall.
@PatZAnthony (14701)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Yes, soothing music in any language is nice to listen to. Some might even consider learning another language after listening to such music. I'm working on my French this year-we'll see how that goes!
@thelme55 (60261)
Good luck to learning French. You are right. After listening to that music, I wanted to know the English lyrics to understand. I tried also to sing by following what the singer sung. Now I have learned a few words in Chinese. Thank you @PatZAnthony.
@JimBo452020 (32223)
• Montrose, Scotland
Well yes. We have two languages here in Scotland. English And Gaelic. I don't understand very much Gaelic at all but some of the music is ok.
@thelme55 (60261)
I have heard some of the Gaelic songs and music from Scotland and Ireland and they are good. Thank you @JimBo452020
• Midland, Michigan
My husband watches Korean shows a lot and some play the same background music too.
@thelme55 (60261)
Really? I have not heard of a man watching Korean shows. Thank you @MarshaMusselman
• Midland, Michigan
@thelme55 he's into them more than I am although I've watched them with him before. He also likes cartoons and anime.
@thelme55 (60261)
@MarshaMusselman I see. I have not watched anime before. I have just seen it once when my nephew was watching the tv.
• Israel
@thelme55 I have heard Hebrew songs that I did not understand, but, loved how they sang to the words.
@thelme55 (60261)
That is nice @Hannihar. I have not heard Hebrew songs and now I am interested to look it up on youtube. Thank you.
• Israel
@thelme55 They are very pretty songs.
@thelme55 (60261)
@Hannihar I am sure they are.
@RebeccasFarm (19960)
• Denver, Colorado
I love this Thelma so lovely and relaxing. Oh yes I love all kinds of music even if it is not translated. The scenery in this video is gorgeous
@thelme55 (60261)
I am glad you like it. The scenery is breathtaking and the drama series made me hungry while watching it. Thank you @RebeccasFarm.
• Denver, Colorado
@thelme55 Welcome Thelma have a good night now
@thelme55 (60261)
@RebeccasFarm Thank you.
@CarolDM (108965)
Music can be so relaxing. Good for the soul. Enjoy!
@thelme55 (60261)
I agree @CarolDM. Thank you very much.
@CarolDM (108965)
@thelme55 Have a great day.
@thelme55 (60261)
@CarolDM thank you. Same to you.
@jobelbojel (20389)
I don't watch kdramas or chinese soaps. The last time I watched was Taiwanese soap when my mother is still alive. I like the soundtrack too.
@thelme55 (60261)
Thank you for the information @jobelbojel. Yes, this soundtrack is good.
@jobelbojel (20389)
@thelme55 I still cannot recall the name of the characters but I remember the title of the soap, it was called Lavender
@thelme55 (60261)
@jobelbojel Is this the one?
Contents User Rating Current user rating: 88/100 (27 votes)  You need to enable JavaScript to vote Details Plot Since her birth, Ah Xun (Tammy Chen Yi Rong), as well as her sister Yicheng, have been suffering from a heart disease which makes them unable to
@Rashnag (4955)
• Thane, India
Good to know dear. That's the beauty of music. It doesn't have language barriers.
@thelme55 (60261)
That´s right @Rashnag. There is indeed no barriers when it comes to music. I agree. Thank you.
@Rashnag (4955)
• Thane, India
@thelme55 your welcome dear
It is soothing. I'm glad you enjoyed the dramas and music.
@thelme55 (60261)
Yes, it is @just4him. I am enjoying it at my spare time to just relax. Thank you.
@thelme55 You're welcome.