Holy moly

My mother gave me a Michael Kors purse for Christmas. I'm not big on expensive brand names like that so I've never owned a Michael Kors item in my life. I haven't used it much since I rarely go anywhere these days. I just went into it to get my inhaler and saw that the price tag was still attached. . . $228!!!!! There is no way I'd ever spend that on a purse. My last one was like $50 from Macys and I had it for years and years. I can't believe she spent that much on it. I'm in shock.
@stephcjh (33549)
Right. I seen a lady recently video herself going to buy a new purse. The purse she bought cost her over $2000. I cannot even imagine blowing that much on a purse. I hardly ever carry one anyway but if I did, A $20 bill would be enough for m to spend on one.
I'm with you!
@stephcjh (33549)
@NJChicaa It was very nice for you to get that gift though. I would be afraid to carry something expensive. Afraid someone would try to steal it or something may happen to it.
@LindaOHio (58184)
I'm with you. My purses are under $50; and they last for years. I have no use for designer merchandise.
@TheSojourner (30903)
I have a Dooney Burke (?? is that the brand). I don't use it, though I did when I first got it from RGD. I don't really like it much, and I found that the price for it was too frivolous. I could have bought four purses for what it cost. I get it. shocked.
@arunima25 (54389)
• Bangalore, India
Well, people have priorities and budget planning accordingly. If you are rich enough, you can go for anything. I would not spend that much on purse. Once I got a gift from my husband. He got me this gift from Paris. And if has been almost 10 years and I still use it for special occasions.
Do you assume that she left the price tag on purpose? If so, what could be the reason? If you buy leather goods with brand names in Europe, they're very likely made in Italy in sweat shops by illegal immigrants.
I don't think she left it on on purpose. I don't think she remembered it was there or even saw it. She always takes them off.
@wolfgirl569 (36452)
• Marion, Ohio
That is more than I would spend. But I never carry one anyways. I have a wallet that goes in my pants pocket
@FourWalls (31244)
Here’s how “expensive brand names” ignorant I am: who’s Michael Kors? And I agree with you: $228 is almost my car payment!
@CarolDM (117022)
• Nashville, Tennessee
I don't spend that much on purses either. I would rather spend it on other things I enjoy.
@Tina30219 (66812)
• Onaway, Michigan
I would never spend that much on one. I like Michael Kors cologne I have a big bottle of one I got a sample of it and liked it so much I saved my amazing n up and got it for me. Now Ingot a sample of another one of his colognes and if I like it Insee me buying it also.