Spring Flower

@thelme55 (64260)
Germany
Hello everyone! It was a beautiful sunny day again today, Tuesday, at 18C. It made me happy again. The beauty of nature and the shining of the sun are most creation on earth that I appreciate too much. Spring weather comes so early this time as I have seen some beautiful plants sprouting from the ground when I was walking with my friend last Sunday. I still have to search online the name of this plant (photo). We (hubby and I) went to the city this afternoon to send a letter and buying cosmetics that I need. Gladfully, there were not many inside the shop. I have bought a pot of climbing rose plant as I have seen that it was only 3.33€. Very cheap for the price. I hope it will grow well and give many blossoms for making my rosewater. What’s up in your side of the world? I hope everything is fine with you and your family. Thank you for reading.
I do not know what kind of plant that is but it's beautiful. I almost bought seeds today when I was at the store but I refrained for now. I would like to try to plant a few things though. Today has been a somewhat busier day for me. I went to three different stores today. I finished one crochet project and will work on another soon.
@thelme55 (64260)
I think they are crocus flowers @ScribbledAdNauseum. They are really beautiful. I am early awake this Wednesday morning that I am already here on Mylot. I have seen your green color craft last night and I like it. Thank you and have a nice Wednesday.
@thelme55 Hello! I also woke up earlier than expected and got online. I woke up at 7:30 and decided to get out of bed as my body as well rested as was my mind. They are beautiful flowers. Will you try to plant some for yourself?
@thelme55 (64260)
@ScribbledAdNauseum Hi! Yes, I will plant flowers in pots for my balcony as soon as possible.
@DaddyEvil (34330)
Your photo is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it! It is starting to warm up a little here and the snow is melting finally. I was starting to get sick of snow every day. The sun was shining brightly yesterday and has been today, also, but the temp is still only 7C right now... It will still be a few weeks before we start seeing green things growing. You and your husband are both feeling well? I hope you have a good rest of your day.
@thelme55 (64260)
Thank you @DaddyEvil. You are welcome. I was feeling sick of the cold winter that I was extremely happy to have a warm weather this week. I hope soon, your snow will be gone and the weather will be warm, too. Springs plants are growing now here. Yes, hubby and I are doing well. Thankfully. Have a good rest, too. Take care.
@DaddyEvil (34330)
@thelme55 You're welcome. I'm happy to know you're both doing well. The snow is melting off quickly today. Only piles where big drifts were still remain. You take care also.
@thelme55 (64260)
It is almost midnight here. Goodnight for me @DaddyEvil
@oahuwriter (19731)
So beautiful! Spring is in the air! Vaccines are working, so we're on our way to tier 3. Rains expected soon, for a day. Sent off my phone back in warranty.
@thelme55 (64260)
Thank you @oahuwriter. We have a nice and warm weather here. Spring comes so early this year.
@oahuwriter (19731)
@thelme55 Beautiful spring. Though with the snowing at some places it looks like winter.
@thelme55 (64260)
@oahuwriter It is still winter here but the temperature feels like Spring. Have a nice weekend.
@arunima25 (54697)
• Bangalore, India
It's spring here and weather is really pleasant. Those are pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your pleasant weather.
@thelme55 (64260)
Thank you very much @arunima25. Have a nice Wednesday.
@arunima25 (54697)
• Bangalore, India
@thelme55 You too
@thelme55 (64260)
@arunima25 Thank you.
@ricotivi (362)
Is it spring already? still feels cold here in the Middle east
@thelme55 (64260)
According to the calendar, not yet but the weather is like Spring already. Are you in Middle East? Thank you @ricotivi.
@ricotivi (362)
@thelme55 yeah I'm in Riyadh, it feels like its still winter here
@thelme55 (64260)
@ricotivi I see. It is still winter here but it feels like Spring already.
@moonandstars (46776)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
glad for your outgoing day and the plant. ah, spring, then summer. ah
@thelme55 (64260)
Yes. Spring, then summer. Thank you @moonandstars.
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@thelme55 i am adjusting, what to say.
@thelme55 (64260)
@moonandstars I am also adjusting to the weather almost every day. Today is cloudy at 8C. Have a nice Wednesday.
@sunrisefan (27453)
Those are beautiful flowers you have there, Ms. Thelma.
@thelme55 (64260)
Those were the flowers I have seen while walking last Sunday. Thank you and have a nice Wednesday @sunrisefan
@sunrisefan (27453)
@thelme55 You’re welcome and thanks too!
@Rashnag (6675)
• Thane, India
Yes all is well. Good to know. Take care
@thelme55 (64260)
Thank you @Rashnag. Have a nice Wednesday.
@Rashnag (6675)
• Thane, India
@thelme55 your welcome. U too
• Midland, Michigan
I've seen that flower before but I don't remember what it is. Very pretty. We won't have spring flowers for I while it at least we normally don't do will have to see.
@thelme55 (64260)
I think they are crocus flowers @MarshaMusselman. They are really pretty. Thank you and have a nice day.
• Midland, Michigan
@thelme55 I think you're right. They looks so big here it the me off.
You are so lucky to be having such springlike weather. We won't see flowers until the end of March. Had a wonderful day of snowshoeing and skiing today. I love being out in the fresh air!!!
@thelme55 (64260)
Yes, I am really lucky. I hope the warm weather stays as I am fed up with the cold winter. Enjoy snowshoe ing and skiing. Thank you and have a nice Wednesday @DianneN.
@JimBo452020 (42023)
• Montrose, Scotland
Another mild day here my.friend But it has rained heavily all day and now flood warnings are out.
@thelme55 (64260)
I hope it is not flooding in your area. Take care. Thank you @JimBo452020.
@JimBo452020 (42023)
• Montrose, Scotland
@thelme55 The bottom end of the town is prone to flooding But they built flood defences which have so far proved to work
@CarolDM (118316)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Today is a gorgeous sunshine filled day. And what a beautiful flower you shared.
@thelme55 (64260)
I am glad you had a gorgeous sunny day @CarolDM. Thank you.
@CarolDM (118316)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@RebeccasFarm (22460)
• Denver, Colorado
10 inches of snow here..blizzard last night
@thelme55 (64260)
OMG! Sorry about that. Be careful and keep safe @RebeccasFarm. Thank you.
Beautiful photo. Just finished working. I am about to hit the sack in a few.
@thelme55 (64260)
Thank you @freelancermariagrace. Have a good nights sleep.
@DocAndersen (35033)
we are finally getting rid of the last snow! hopefully no more arrives! glad you had a nice warm day!
@thelme55 (64260)
I am glad your snow is gone. We have 19C today. Thank you @DocAndersen.
@sol_cee (26433)
Climbing rose as in like a vine with thorns?
@thelme55 (64260)
Yes, that's right @sol_cee. I will let it climb on my balcony. Thank you. Have a nice Wednesday.
I'm not sure - could be. They don't usually cluster together so closely but the flowers do loook like them.
I worked in my yard today. The winter storm made a mess.
@thelme55 (64260)
I am sorry about your storm. I hope you don't have a lot of damage in your yard. Thank you @Tampa_girl7. Have a nice day.
What pretty flowers!
@thelme55 (64260)
Yes, they are pretty. Thank you @NJChicaa.
It's been springlike here today too. My neighbour has a carpet of crocuses in her garden.
@thelme55 (64260)
Is that crocus plant in the photo @jaboUK? Thank you. Have a nice evening.