Since my foot is more rested most mornings

Midland, Michigan
I saved a good part of the remainder of my cleaning for this morning. I'll be getting up soon and start in the bathroom and move into the kitchen. My husband is napping in the recliner and will have to deal with any nose I might make although I'll try to be quiet. The handyman gal or should I just call her handigal is coming at nine this morning. That gives me a little less than two hours. She won't be doing any work yet but will see what projects we need to have done if possible this year. I ran a load of dishes last night and have more to wash and hide in the dishwasher. I work this afternoon at two PM so I should see you for awhile before then unless I need a little nap first.
Try to rest your foot before going to work.
• Midland, Michigan
I am. It's currently up on a pillow. It feels good now but I'm sure it won't while I stand in it all day. I may go back to the wound center again.
@MarshaMusselman The problem is when you have to stand for a long time, if you could rest a few days it will surely get better.
• Midland, Michigan
@LadyDuck I had many rest days in Feb and March and haven't had much improvement. That's why I think I need to go back.
@CarolDM (127036)
Take care of your foot.
• Midland, Michigan
I'm doing the best I can but I don't know that is good enough.
• Israel
@MarshaMusselman It sounds like you are very busy and if your husband wakes up you should ask if he wants to help you get things done. I hope your foot is much better now.
• Midland, Michigan
It will be months before my foot is healed up completely. But I ordered something that I hope will help. My husband did help me recently when I was cleaning.
• Israel
@MarshaMusselman I hope what you ordered will help the process of your foot to heal faster. I am glad your husband helped you clean recently.
• Midland, Michigan
@Hannihar I tried on the wrap now I'm not sure that is the best idea or I need to get better used to how to get it on.
@Dena91 (12319)
I hope that handygal is able to get some projects complete for you. Hope you got your cleaning done and some rest before going into work. Rest your foot as much as you can.
• Midland, Michigan
I try to rest my foot but I can't let my house go for to long either. It makes for a conundrum.
@Dena91 (12319)
@MarshaMusselman I understand
• Midland, Michigan
@Dena91 I may go back to the wound center if it's not healing any more soon but I'm waiting for a wrap I ordered and going that will be just what's needed.
I hope all went well when she came. I hope you have a good workday.
• Midland, Michigan
We talked about all my projects some will be done in a few years, others sooner. She's a Christian which is how I met her. It was at a Christian women's luncheon several years ago and she shared her prices which haven't gone up and some of the things she's done for others.
@MarshaMusselman That's great how you met.
• Midland, Michigan
@just4him Yes and it was the only luncheon I attended. It was like it was meant to be especially since I've passed her name on to others that needed help already.
@cherigucchi (11078)
You had such a very busy day. Hope you can find the time to rest
• Midland, Michigan
I'm resting now so I can work later hopefully without too much pain in my foot as it's still healing.
@cherigucchi (11078)
@MarshaMusselman Get all the rest you can get so you get better quickly. Take care
• Midland, Michigan
@cherigucchi I rest the for a lot but it doesn't seem to help much. Recently some of the scab has been coming off with the bandage and I'm hoping that means it's getting smaller underneath the scanned area.
@m_audrey6788 (38788)
Oh ok. Have a good nap over there.
• Midland, Michigan
I tried but couldn't sleep. So here I am instead.
@MarshaMusselman It`s ok. Sometimes it takes time
• Midland, Michigan
@m_audrey6788 oh is allowed the time but just want as tired as I thought I was. So I took some coffee with me to work to drink in the way instead.
@wolfgirl569 (39058)
• Marion, Ohio
Dont over do before you go to work.
• Midland, Michigan
I try not to over do what I do most mornings so I can be fairly fresh once I'm at work not that it helps much.
It's a shame your foot is still worrying you.
• Midland, Michigan
It totally is. I had a scab on a vein once that took two years to heal and fall off completely but that didn't hurt when I was standing on it. It was just there. I'm trying to get better moisturizing it twice a day and I ordered a compression wrap to put around it that I think might help a lot. It looks a little better but it still hurts like crap.
@Janet357 (70845)
Good morning to you. You sound busy today. this is the good thing of having machines around like dishwasher because they make everything easy for us.
• Midland, Michigan
I got the cleaning done and now know what needs to be done before the updating in my house begins.
@arunima25 (56330)
• Bangalore, India
I took a good one hour nap in the afternoon after a long tiring day. Had my evening tea and I wanted to be here for some time before I go ahead with dinner and other choresYou deserve a good nap after so much done.
• Midland, Michigan
I tried to nap and can't so I made some coffee instead. I should do some organizing to.
@Lucky15 (36790)
hoping you had a good nap :)
• Midland, Michigan
Any napping eluded me. I'm here instead.
@myklj999 (56312)
• Olney, Illinois
I should start looking for a good used recliner, mine broke years ago and I sure can't afford to buy a new one of any good quality.
• Midland, Michigan
We're planning on getting another so we don't have to fight over this one but I want to wait until our kitchen is done first. Hey you mixed me up I thought you were that architect or archeologist person until a moment ago.