Nissan Called Me Yesterday

Late yesterday, I got a phone call from Nissan. When I answered, the man asked to speak to the woman I used to work for. Then he asked for her sister in law. I told him, I don't work for her anymore. I wouldn't give them the number, because I don't want to be involved. My client or ex client has been behind in her car note for a long time. Her sister in law cosigned for her to get it. My ex client is in the hospital. Usually she gets the phone calls by her being in the hospital I am afraid she won't be there to intercept the call. Hope it turns out for her, she's been behind since only 2019, but she always said she's only one month behind..
I donĀ“t give any names of phones to anyone.
I didnt but when I use to work for her sometimes, I would call on my phone to make a payment for her. That's how they got my number.
@popciclecold They always have means to get numbers
@marguicha Yes. Her sister in law co signed so they will get in touch with her.
• Israel
@popciclecold I hope it all works out.
Yeah, something will give now.
• Israel
@popciclecold That is good. When I first read the title I thought a person named Nissin called you but then while reading the post I figured it was not a person but a former client, correct or not?
@Hannihar When I worked for her, her sister in law cosigned for her a new car which was a Nissan. My client got behind on the payments, I use to call sometimes using my phone to make payments for her. She never caught the payment up. So they want their money..They will call the sister in law and tell her she is late on payments. Nissan tried to get me to give them the number, and I won't get involved with that.
Holy cow, so they call you just in case you might help them get their money? Cheeze, that's not good.
No, I use to make payments for her using my phone..I told him I no longer work for her.
So she depends on other people to keep her debts paid up?
@rebelann She has the money, but she likes to entertain. She never manages her money. She is so blessed just can't manage money. She rather buy clothes and spend money on food for other people. Then before she gets her check she eats cereal and potatoes. All her money be gone and the people she fed be gone.
@kobesbuddy (121971)
• East Tawas, Michigan
With this client being in the hospital, they should lighten up on her. Nissan is a wealthy auto producer, money hungry, also.
They just might She's been behind for a long time.
@kobesbuddy (121971)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@popciclecold It would be cruel, to attack her over being behind in payments!
@kobesbuddy I think her sister in law will make the payment for her.
Good for you for not giving out details. Best to stay out of such affairs in my opinion.
Yeah, that's one reason I quit she loves drama. She kept something going. I like peace. I saw what confusion and talking all the time could do. Don't want no part of that.
Yeah, I know I did the right thing.
@kaylachan (16230)
There's not a whole lot you can do. However, unless said person has their phone with them, they won't be getting any calls.
I didn't want to get involved in that. She treated me so badly, until I don't like confusion. She can't stand for everything to be at peace..
@wolfgirl569 (39583)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope they dont bother you anymore
@rakski (86802)
I also do not give details of another person
Best to not get involved in thing like that and I hope she can make up the payments,
@Blondie2222 (27577)
I wouldn't want to get involved either and I definitely would not give out her info.
Thank you, I didnt I didnt want to be involved in that.
@Blondie2222 (27577)
@popciclecold I don't blame you one bit.
@m_audrey6788 (37427)
I don`t give out names and numbers to anyone as much as possible.
I didnt..
@popciclecold That`s good
@Matamu (1339)
In my opinion, we shouldn't give the telephone numbers of people we know to other people we don't know.
I didnt give it to them. I don't want to be in any trouble. So they will have to call someone else.
@Matamu (1339)
@popciclecold Yeah, I agree..