Nothing

I have all kinds of food on hand, but nothing sounds good to pack for lunch. Last night was another one of those nights where I slept poorly and I do not want to do anything. The only thing left to do before I head out is pack a lunch. You know I will be starving. I have taken care of a few notifications, but really do not want to do much online, either. Guess I had better find some food. See you later.
@mythociate (18332)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Hot Pockets are good. Or if you can't heat anything up, a ham sandwich with lettuce. And drink plenty of water, gotta remember to stay hydrated (even if it means 'visiting the restroom' a little more often).
I am contemplating getting something quick and easy for the rest of the year that I can just pull from the freezer and take with me. Hot Pockets would work. Except for the day of the field trip, I can heat stuff up.
@mythociate (18332)
• Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
@GardenGerty Pizza Hut usually has some good stuff.
@BarBaraPrz (30762)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Have some chocolate. If that doesn't help, have some chips.
The chocolate perks me up
@BarBaraPrz (30762)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@marlina Me, too.
@BarBaraPrz I love chocolate more than cookies of any kind
I am not focused on what I do today, I have not yet cleared all my notifications from yesterday.
Unfocused describes my week. I hope you do better in a day or two.
@GardenGerty I feel well today, I had a good rest, it is important.
@wolfgirl569 (39058)
• Marion, Ohio
Some days are like that. Just grab something and hope by lunch time it tastes good.
I had ham salad and cheese/olive spread I had prepped on the weekend. It went well in a sandwich. Friday was also difficult, but I had fruit to grab and go and made a peanut butter on toast sandwich.
@Dena91 (12319)
I am sorry you had another bad night of sleep. I actually slept better last night then I have in a long long time. I know when I have a bad nights rest the next day is hard for me. Hope you find something you'll like for your lunch.
It is mostly just not wanting to prep that gets me in trouble. This is Saturday and I will have things done up for next week. I slept very soundly last night. I think the changing weather patterns affect me badly.
Hope that you finally settled for a good choice for your lunch
Nothing memorable, but I am sure I packed something. Oh, I know, it was ham salad and a homemade cheese spread made into a sandwich. I always throw in a piece of fruit and a granola bar as well.