Big day ahead, and a mini-rant. But most importantly, what did you have for breakfast?

Walnut Creek, California
I just gobbled up a hard boiled egg and a big slice of cheese. That was my breakfast. I have to hit the grocery store this late afternoon and get some bacon and bread. In a few minutes, I head off to the "flaky" preschool. I found out that she gets paid for her students (by the County, I believe) whether or not they show up. So when she calls and tells Mr. Horse Psychologist not to show up, she's pocketing the money that was supposed to go to me. That was my mini-rant. After work, I head out to my friend's house for a JAM SESSION! We've all had our shots and will play Americana music and drink BEER. You can assume I'll be a bit tipsy (I hope) when I get back to MyLot later this afternoon. Any big plans for the day? And of course, what did you have for breakfast? Time to SOAR!
@lovebuglena (26963)
• Staten Island, New York
I had four mini syrniki aka farmer cheese patties and some blended strawberries with sugar. Then I had coffee and chocolate chip milk bread topped with farmer cheese and a dusting of cinnamon.
• Walnut Creek, California
Sounds good to me. What makes farmer cheese farmer cheese? I hope I haven't asked you that before.
@DocAndersen (37600)
i suspect many in that business (childcare) work the edges of the system to their advantage.
• Walnut Creek, California
I think so as well.
@DocAndersen (37600)
@TheHorse i know the one i worked with when finishing up my education degree did take advantage of and bend many rules.
• Walnut Creek, California
@DocAndersen In a good way? Or a bad way?
@Torunn (7541)
• Norway
Breakfast was tea and biscuits. Two cups of tea, since I can. Then I went to work and met people. I've been meeting people quite regularly, but some of the other people there hadn't, so I didn't get anything done and had to go back home to read.
• Walnut Creek, California
What were you hoping to get done?
@Torunn (7541)
• Norway
@TheHorse I went there for to plan some lessons with one of the biologist and print some articles, after that, I talked with people for nearly two hours and decided that too read said articles I had to go home.
• Walnut Creek, California
@Torunn Did you get them read in the evening?
@myklj999 (56162)
• Olney, Illinois
What kind of shots did you all have? Whiskey? Tequila?
• Walnut Creek, California
I'll let you know.
@myklj999 (56162)
• Olney, Illinois
@TheHorse Well what kinda jam? Grape? Strawberry? I really like blackberry jam.
• Walnut Creek, California
@myklj999 I'm going with blackberry. We sometimes do a song called Blackberry Blossom. Now that I think about it, I don't have any jam here, in any sense of the word. My house is too small to host a party. Wait! (removing shoes.)
I hope you got some bread and bacon to go with your breakfast. As per your rant - it's not fair for her to do that. At least you're here. Tipsy or not. Breakfast - Eggs and bacon omelet, baked potato with shredded cheese, and sour cream. And a banana.
• Walnut Creek, California
That sounds like a good breakfast. Yes, I'm trying to inch away from her place. I'm getting some work at the Martinez preschool (I wrote about that), and it's much "happier" and more professional there.
@TheHorse That's good you're inching away from her. I'm glad you're getting more work at the other school.
• Walnut Creek, California
@just4him Thanks. I do have to look out for myself sometimes.
@YrNemo (18855)
Can't remember a thing about the last breakfast, but the one before that was some leftover sponge cake (I didn't do that one very well unfortunately), and the coming one, hmmm... I have no clue yet.
• Walnut Creek, California
I just had yogurt with cheese on the side.
@YrNemo (18855)
@TheHorse OMG, what a combination! (if you had had a weak tummy, that would surely upset it.)
@wolfgirl569 (39717)
• Marion, Ohio
Just got the shopping done today. Eggs and sausage this morning.
• Walnut Creek, California
Just got back from the jam party. I'm still semi-sober.
@wolfgirl569 (39717)
• Marion, Ohio
@TheHorse That is amazing
@BarBaraPrz (30664)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I think I had a couple of cookies for breakfast. Who knows? I don't. But I like apricot jam, and marmalade, too.
• Walnut Creek, California
I think I like strawberry, raspberry and blackberry best. But I'll take any jam.
@BarBaraPrz (30664)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@TheHorse Toe jam?
@LindaOHio (62258)
Your flaky preschool lady needs to straighten up and fly right. Hope you had a good time at your jam session. Nothing going on here. I had my usual yogurt for breakfast.
• Walnut Creek, California
That's what I had this morning, along with coffee and a chunk of cheese.
My favortie corned beef hash with eggs sunny side up, Hope you had a great jam session,
• Walnut Creek, California
The jam was great. Dang it, I have to remember to get some corned beef hash to go with my eggs.
@NateB11 (449)
I had bacon, veggie breakfast links, spinach and cinnamon raisin toast. IT was good.
• Walnut Creek, California
Spinach sounds good to me right now! I don't know why.
@lilipcy (82)
I always breakfast with coffee and bread. I think this two are great combo. Cause i luv coffee sm
• Walnut Creek, California
Smell? I do too.
We almost had the same breakfast, Don't be too "drunk" later on , or we won't be able to figure out what you typed,
• Walnut Creek, California
We'll see how "imaginative" I am when I get back from the music party.
@bunnybon7 (47022)
• Holiday, Florida
Amazing what cruel mean things some people will do for money . Hope you have the good time you deserve.
• Walnut Creek, California
Or desperate things, I suppose.
I had boiled egg and a banana
• Walnut Creek, California
Sounds kind of like mine.
Cinammon rolls...yum!! Really not what I need to be eating, but they beckoned to me in the store, and before I knew it they were in my cart.
• Walnut Creek, California
Did you have coffee on the side?
@TheHorse well yeah, after my glass of milk.
@xander6464 (20265)
• Wapello, Iowa
One of my upstairs Pastry Chefs made Iowa Toast this morning. It's a lot like French Or Wisconsin Toast but it doesn't have to be imported at all. It's very fast.
I had bread plantain and omelette
• Israel
@TheHorse That is sad she get paid either way. I bet you are looking forward to after work. I had lots of works to do at home here because it is Friday here. I had oatmeal and hot chocolate.
@vandana7 (81176)
That is weird breakfast. 1 egg and cheese.. too much white with some yellow ochre. I ate colorful Upma. We Indians like colors...