They went missing!!

At 5:30 I got up, let Tinker out. It was kind of cool in the house, and outside as well. Cool front came through last night, so I did not see much of Angel last night. She is busy. However, I looked around this morning and could not find Bibsy or Lady. They were not on our bed. Lady was not in the dining room window or my dining room chair or the chair in the office. Bibsy was not on our bed, or on the computer, or in the living room window. They were not at the food dishes, but the dishes were pretty empty and I had to refill them all .( I blame Tinker for that.) I knew they could not get out, so I was puzzled. I figured they might be in my sewing room. Eventually I got a clue. The door to the east bathroom was mostly closed, but hubby was still in bed. Evidently the two mischief makers had pushed their way in after we went to bed, and then got to playing and pushed the door shut. They did not act up until they heard me wandering around. Probably they just waited on the rug and cat napped. I got up, made coffee, etc.then they began sticking their paws under the door and letting me know they were in there. I will have to stay on my toes.
Yes, you will! Glad you hunted them down.
They have not been out since March 1 when I brought them here, except for the vet. I was supposing they got cold or they were watching the sunrise from my sewing room as it is the brightest. Never occurred to me that they could shut themselves in the bathroom. If you play behind the door it goes shut.
@RebeccasFarm (30052)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Oh I am so glad scared me for a minute Heather.
I would not have put my friends through that again. Silly little kitties. Put both of them together and they weigh as much as Tinker.
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@spiderdust (10380)
• San Jose, California
I'm glad you found them! You must have been so upset, especially after what's happened with some of your other cats.
I was getting concerned, yet I knew they were inside somewhere.
@sallypup (44439)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Such clever felines.
They can be. Also entertaining.
@YrNemo (19325)
How many cats do you have in total? Someone says if you have 3, then it feels like you have a hundred in your house.
Four full grown, then I believe Angel has two week old kittens. She has not brought them out for me to see. I had Mickey and Tinker because I helped a friend "temporarily" and it turned permanent. Mickey was hit by a car last week. My son is in jail. His soon to be ex, who got Angel in the first place and would not let me have her last fall quit feeding the cats last February and put them outside when we had that awful weather. The mama cat Angel and her two kittens Lady and Bibsy came to my house when we caught them. Angel was already pregnant. I got Lady and Bibsy spayed. So that is the whole story of why I have so many right now. It is a circus.
@YrNemo (19325)
@GardenGerty I could imagine how you have been with these cats. Any of them with bad digestive system? A male cat we have here, seems to have tummy upset easily. I have to get expensive brand for him just to fix his problem. I do hope that with time, his tummy will be better. (I am crossing my fingers here.)
@wolfgirl569 (40391)
• Marion, Ohio
Ghost kitten likes to shut our bathroom door. But it swings the other way and then she cant get to the litter box in there. Thankfully I have a second one
Wish I had room in the bathroom for litter boxes. Mine is in an end of the pantry.
@wolfgirl569 (40391)
• Marion, Ohio
@GardenGerty It is a nice room to put them.
@CarolDM (131591)
We are a little cooler after all of the rain as all. Glad you found these two!
Yes, it cleared my mind.
@CarolDM (131591)
@GardenGerty I know that feeling.
@m_audrey6788 (42179)
Good thing you found them.
They could have caused a lot of havoc. And I would have been worrying.
@GardenGerty I understand. How you felt that time
@prinzcy (24078)
Glad you found them. My cats wouldn't respond when I call them, thus making the search harder. I know they're around but still can't help being worried.
These were inside and so it was not too bad. Hope you find them.
@BarBaraPrz (31028)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
So, the newbies are little trouble makers... just makes them that more lovable.
Oh, they are adorable, and so soft.
@kaylachan (18284)
I love my cats. Chilly wanted to play a game of 'hide the phone' today. Didn't exactly work how he'd planned though. Because I obviously found it.
Bibsy tried to carry a package of paper, like half a ream away. She loves to rip paper.