The Most Frivolous Lawsuit Ever? (MyLot Exclusive #474)

@xander6464 (20753)
Wapello, Iowa
This is another one of those times when no comment is needed. Mostly because the commentator in the video I'm about to show you sums up everything very nicely---Way nicer than I would have been, btw. But I'm going to comment anyway. For the 98% of you, my 27.83 billion Loyal Daily Readers who won't watch the video---And that reminds me, I need to tell the 23 billion of you who are constantly complaining that I'm too Earthcentric: I'm aware of your concerns and we're working on creating more exocontent but we're staying on Earth for this one. Sorry. The family of the violent and mentally challenged female Trump supporter, one Ashli Babbitt, who was killed by the Capitol Police during the insurrection deserves no compensation of any kind. But they are trying anyway. So the way it should turn out is that they should have to pay all the expenses incurred by everyone involved for their frivolous lawsuit. It might just be the most frivolous lawsuit ever and we need to discourage others from doing this sort of thing. #CapitolHill #News #Politics Insurrectionist's Family Sues Capitol Police
Ashli Babbitt is not a martyr. David Shuster breaks it down.Follow David onTwitter - https://twitter.com/DavidShuster#CapitolHill #News #Politics
Yeah, but her family thinks they can get rich cuz of what happened. It boggles the mind.
@xander6464 (20753)
• Wapello, Iowa
The scary thing is that they could win...it's not very likely, I think they're really looking for a quick settlement. But I hope they don't get it.
@JWMILLER (3328)
• Westmoreland, Tennessee
ALMOST unbelievable, but not quite
@xander6464 (20753)
• Wapello, Iowa
@JWMILLER I wish it were unbelievable. And I'm glad this trial is going to be in DC and not Alabama.
@tallawah (14248)
• Kingston, Jamaica
She was a criminal guilty of insurrection. Of course, if I was the judge I would find for the Insurrectionist and order they be paid $2.00.
@xander6464 (20753)
• Wapello, Iowa
That would be funny but I would rather see them get hit with a bill to pay for the defense.
@tallawah (14248)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@xander6464 on top of the $2.00
@xander6464 (20753)
• Wapello, Iowa
@tallawah I would be OK with that.
@DaddyEvil (39066)
What about the 100% of us who are totally self-centric? You forgot to mention us. They don't deserve a damn thing! She was a traitor to her country! I fully agree with the talking head. *shrug*
@tallawah (14248)
• Kingston, Jamaica
What she did was the kind of thing one does get killed for. her parents need to be excoriated.
@DaddyEvil (39066)
@tallawah I'm hoping the court system will do that. Sometimes, the court system works and sometimes, it disappoints us. We shall see.
@tallawah (14248)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@DaddyEvil the contempt payment is more effective. Ends the need for an Appeal
If she was part of the problem, she belongs in jail. Not suing or expecting payment for her part in it.
@xander6464 (20753)
• Wapello, Iowa
@just4him Yeah, she's one of the two Trump supporters who got killed by the police and her family is suing.
@xander6464 They'll lose.
@xander6464 (20753)
• Wapello, Iowa
@just4him I sure hope so.
• Northampton, England
I see the mouthy juror on the Killer cop trial could cause a retrial.
@xander6464 (20753)
• Wapello, Iowa
He is desperately trying for a new trial. What I've heard so far, is that none of the ploys, including the juror will work. I hope that doesn't change.
• Northampton, England
@xander6464 A new trial would generate a load more cash for lawyers though
@xander6464 (20753)
• Wapello, Iowa
@thedevilinme Yeah, it would. And that's a powerful force but it may not be powerful enough.
@JWMILLER (3328)
• Westmoreland, Tennessee
Agreed
@xander6464 (20753)
• Wapello, Iowa
Maybe this will turn out right.
I am sure Ms. Babbit had her good points, but what she did was deranged. She isn't a hero.