Anything You Want But Cannot Have

By Rufo
I want to have a mini-library but I cannot have it for now. It can happen only if we have our dream house in the future. Personally, I just want to live a simple life and not make it complicated. Some people think that having too much in life is fine and others are not. Is there anything you want but cannot have? Do you think it is bad to have too much of something? Image Credit: s3.amazonaws.com
@myklj999 (56833)
• Olney, Illinois
Is there anything you want but cannot have? A good night's sleep.
Is Scar the responsible of your sleepless nights?
@myklj999 (56833)
• Olney, Illinois
@LadyDuck About 50%
@myklj999 I am sorry you cannot sleep.
@DaddyEvil (38953)
You know you can have a full library any time you want it. The Amazon cloud is huge and just waiting for you to store all the ebooks you want to download into it. You can get all the ebooks you want for free from b-ok.cc and store them on the cloud. You can get five ebooks free on that site every day or you can give them your email address and get ten ebooks for free from the site every day. You could donate some money to the site, too, and get unlimited ebooks for free for a month from the site. (I've downloaded I-don't-even-know-how-many ebooks from there in the last year. )
I am not into e-books. I prefer the hard copies. Before this pandemic, I started to collect novel books. I stopped because I do not want to be in a crowded place.
@DaddyEvil (38953)
@Shavkat I prefer real books, but... I don't have the room for real books anymore, so we packed them into plastic totes in our garage and I downloaded the ebooks. It is much easier to carry all my books around in the Kindle cloud.
@DaddyEvil I can understand where it is coming from. It is just only me to be a books collector.
I hope you can have your mini-library one day. It depends on what you have or collect whether it's too much. I can't think of anything I want.
I am collecting novel books only. I had started collecting them and they are all in big boxes now. I hope I can install them in a particular place in the house in the future.
@Shavkat I hope you can too.
13h
@Rashnag (10963)
• Thane, India
I want a swing at home, but it isn't possible right now. Have a good day. Take care
That's a good idea. Why is not possible?
@Rashnag (10963)
• Thane, India
@Shavkat There is no space at home to keep it so
@Rashnag I got it.
Well, let me think... more money and I think it's not bad to have too much money.
I think most of us want to have more money. Not too much is fine with me.
@Shavkat I do not want too much money, but if you have more you can buy what you want.
@1creekgirl (25113)
I want a beach house in South Carolina with fifteen surrounding acres and no neighbors.
I love that idea. Actually, my family and I want to have a house near the beach, too
@Shxrubia (2616)
There's so many things I want that I can't have right now. I hope I can have it in the future
I must admit that I want so many things but it will take time to have them. We can do this in the future.
@JESSY3236 (14275)
Right now I would love to have my uncle's house, but his will says that we have to sell it. My mother is trying to figure out a way for us to keep the house.
I hope you can find a way to keep it. I would love to have an old house.
@eileenleyva (23419)
I have an old house filled with many books. Wanted to turn it into a library where people can read freely. I could offer them a sandwich and a cup of coffee. What I don't have is the manpower to clean up the house since the pandemic hit. Sigh.
I also want to create a reading club in this mini-library that will be installed in the future. I can feel that it is not possible because of this pandemic.
@eileenleyva (23419)
@Shavkat Yes. A book depot in every nook where people can get hold of a reading material. Do you remember I posted about the demise of a trusted friend called Ketok last year? Ketok was a librarian at the UP College of Law, Diliman. She has retire and before the pandemic hit, we were gathering books for mini libraries accessible to the public. Our objective was to build the city through books.
@eileenleyva I am sorry to hear about her. Speaking of UP schools, I still do not have the admission thing from UPLB. Since I am inclined to teaching, I may also teach kiddies in the community, who are less fortunate.
@ZedSmart (17806)
For now I want a bigger oven and few others things but I cannot have them at one time.
I am sure you can have them little by little. I always have this principle in mind.
@ZedSmart (17806)
@Shavkat yes, I agree.
@ZedSmart Thanks for agreeing.
• Kenya
I want to have a bigger house with own compound and a farm for growing my crops but right now it's not possible I have to work on it and God willing have it.
I am sure you will have your sought-after in life. I also wanted to have a house with a backyard.
@cherigucchi (11759)
It is better to be contented and have less expectations because that would make you less stressful
I do agree with you. That's the reason why I always have these short-term and long-term goals. It can guide me to achieve them.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I want to open a business shop this year. I currently cannot have it but if I manage my finances well then I'll have it
@cabuyogty (410)
I have anything i want but i can't like having my own cool and ventilated room and i want to have at least two shelves cabinet in the stock room so that i can clean this room heheheheh :)
@Dena91 (12781)
I hope one day you will have your library. As for me I am content with what I have and can't think of anything I want.