Trying to Design

@HazySue (37607)
Inverness, Florida
Here I sit with cross stitching on my mind. It seems that my cross stitch items are selling well and it is depleting my stash. Believe me, I am not complaining, I am thrilled. I can't seem to get my mind working on new cross stitch designs. I may end up using a couple of my older designs and making a few changes on them so they will be still be labeled "one of a kind designs". I hope I don't have to. It is a beautiful day outside, sunny and bright. It has not yet reached the 90 degree level so I am enjoying the screen room while I can. What are you doing with you day? How's the weather?
I am about to go to Bj's to order a birthday cake. Then drop off some cards. But first I need to finish the cards. I love your skill as well. Crafting is amazing and selling is rewarding just the same.
@HazySue (37607)
• Inverness, Florida
It certainly. Besides keeping me busy, it keeps me from getting in trouble.
I like your butterfly.
@Dena91 (12816)
I am going to get some housework done. We won't be that hot but are expecting more thunderstorms today. Good luck with your cross stitch design.
That is a pretty cross stitch. I am sure that you are having an artist's block, but something will inspire you soon I hope. Its a grey and overcast day here, but it may be trying to clear now, I hate to say it in case I jinx it.
13h
It's great that your items are selling well but I can understand how hard it can be to restock when everything is handmade and takes time. If you don't mind me asking...where do you sell your items?
Well done in selling your designs. I once designed my sampler. It was on black and had a unicorn, I loved that.
@LindaOHio (64085)
You are so creative! I'm glad your items are selling well. Nothing going on here. Yesterday it was 71 with some rain. I see that FL is very, very hot. Have a good day.
I’m thrilled for you, too. I’ve been on the phone all morning catching up with various friends. Mild here with showers expected. Enjoy your day!
@m_audrey6788 (41216)
Hi There. Glad to know that you have a very nice weather there. The weather here is not so nice windy and raining. I`m just enjoying mylotting because can`t go out for a walk today