Update 5/14/21

@LindaOHio (67719)
Yesterday I had a routine doctor's appointment...was happy that all my test results were in the normal range. After that we went out to Red Lobster for dinner. We splurged on everything seafood; and it was paid for with money I earned in my Paypal account. It was soooo good. Found one thing that may be the reason that my mouse pointer freezes up some times. I turned it over; and the red light was flickering. Have ordered a new mouse. Hopefully that will help a little with the "freezing-up" problems I've been having -- Speaking of which, the computer and browsers have been running really well. (Knock on wood) I think today's picture is very apropos for my mouse problem. lololol It looks like on June 2 the mask mandate will be dropped in Ohio. We still plan on wearing ours in areas with a lot of people. We have both are shots but... Nothing going on with the other house. This procrastination is driving me crazy! Interest rates are going to be rising; and this housing boom isn't going to last forever! What are you up to? Eating anything interesting? Photo Credit: In an email received from a friend
@myklj999 (58160)
• Olney, Illinois
Saw this on facebook yesterday and got a good laugh from it. Expecting my oldest sister to arrive tomorrow, guess she's gonna stay with me for a night.
@LindaOHio (67719)
That is SO GROSS! But funny! That will be nice that your sister will be there for some support.
@sharonelton (4480)
• Lichfield, England
I'm glad all your results were normal. I love the picture of the pussycat.
@LindaOHio (67719)
I'm glad you enjoyed the photo!
• Lichfield, England
@LindaOHio I'm a big cat lover!
@DocAndersen (42564)
Happy dance, a cute adorable picture! Double happy dance no Linda earworm today!!!!! The nearest Red Lobster for us is in Greenbelt (about an hour with no traffic)
@LindaOHio (67719)
I thought that the photo was pretty clever. Glad you liked it. No earworm because the same songs are going through my head. We have two Red Lobsters 1/2 hour from us. One east and one west.
@DocAndersen (42564)
@LindaOHio we only have the one in Greenbelt that I know of. that is 45 minutes to 2 hours away depending on traffic.
@LindaOHio (67719)
@DocAndersen 2 hours?!!! That's waaaay too far.
@lovebuglena (28935)
• Staten Island, New York
I can't wait for the day when masks are obsolete. Can't stand them. I wanna breathe.
@LindaOHio (67719)
They are dropping the mandates in quite a few places. Soon, Lena...soon.
@lovebuglena (28935)
• Staten Island, New York
@LindaOHio Supposedly, you can go to Trader Joe's without a mask but only if you are vaccinated. How the heck are they gonna know if a person is vaccinated or not? Are they just gonna take the person's word for it?
@LindaOHio (67719)
@lovebuglena Yes. Unless they have their vaccination cards. I can't find ours.
@111Cankovic (4865)
• Serbia
Really nice photo. She made me laugh well. Food ?, Cherries. A tree growing in front of the house in the yard. Beautiful, big, red and sweet. Inimitably good.
@LindaOHio (67719)
Glad you enjoyed the photo. Cherries right off the tree would be delicious.
• Serbia
@LindaOHio Me too in your article and photo.
@LindaOHio (67719)
@111Cankovic Thank you!
@thelme55 (70317)
What a cute kitty cat! I am going to make an ice cake for my hubby’s birthday tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend.
@LindaOHio (67719)
Glad you enjoyed the photo. What is an ice cake?
@thelme55 (70317)
@LindaOHio An ice cake is a cake filled with ice cream. Ice cream is sandwich together in 2 thin pieces of sponge cake.
@LindaOHio (67719)
@thelme55 Sounds delicious. I love ice cream.
Good to hear all is well with your health - a seafood dinner is a great way to celebrate. Yep - we will continue wearing masks too no matter what they say. The housing boom is nuts. As our day is just starting, I still need to figure out what needs to get done today - there never seems to be enough hours in a day!!
@LindaOHio (67719)
Thank you! I'm glad you will be wearing your masks.
@LindaOHio Please stay safe and well out there!!
@LindaOHio (67719)
@much2say Thank you. You too.
@CarolDM (137741)
Sounds great to get your test results and the Red Lobster dinner as well. A win-win day for you. Hope the new mouse works better.
@LindaOHio (67719)
Me too! It should be here next week.
@CarolDM (137741)
@LindaOHio Sounds great. Enjoy the day.
@LindaOHio (67719)
@CarolDM Thanks. You too!
Is there a good reason why nothing is going on at the other house?
@LindaOHio (67719)
My husband wants to do "a few little things" before we put it up for sale; and he's a HUGE procrastinator.
@LindaOHio , H e must be as you have been talking about this for a long time now,
@LindaOHio (67719)
@marlina Sorry! It's a real aggravation for me.
So glad your results are normal. Whew! I'm happy you had PayPal to use for your seafood splurge at Red Lobster. Hopefully, the new mouse will help you. Just received new dress masks today. I will be wearing mine as usual, no matter what the CDC says. Love that adorable kitty photo!!!!
@LindaOHio (67719)
The new mouse is working great. Red Lobster was sooo good. Glad you will still keep wearing your masks. Glad you enjoyed the photo as well.
@LindaOHio That’s awesome news! Thanks and have a beautiful day!
@LindaOHio (67719)
@DianneN Thanks! You too!
@florelway (17577)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Nice to know of your test results. Also had mine the other week and glad my cholesterol level is good. I had chest x-ray and also good.
@LindaOHio (67719)
Glad to hear that your results were good.
@florelway (17577)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LindaOHio yes at least I didn't have to worry. I had slight cough and it's due to allergy.
i saw a cat this morning with nearly the coloring of the one in your picture. The one I saw was a little lighter, almost a white-yellow fur. I wish I had my camera as it was truly a beautiful cat. It feels good when we can purchase things solely from our online income, doesn't it? I'm glad all the test results were in the normal range. I'm not sure what Gov. Cooper is doing down here in NC, but I guess I need to figure that out. I have had my shot, but I will still carry my mask just in case.
@LindaOHio (67719)
Yes, it's my contribution to the household even though we're retired. We can go out to eat a couple times a month because of the gift cards and PayPal $ that I earn.
@LindaOHio I used to be a part of an AOL survey site. I don't think it's in existence anymore, but I got a few restaurant.com giftcards that way.
@m_audrey6788 (44705)
That`s good. I think the cases in your place is going down now. Yes. we still have to wear mask on crowded places just to be safe. I will have some Bami Goreng from an Asian Restaurant for dinner today.
@LindaOHio (67719)
Yes, our cases have been gradually decreasing.
@LindaOHio Glad to know that. I hope it will continue to decrease
It is a cute one that is for sure. Cats are so adorable.
@LindaOHio (67719)
I'm glad you enjoyed the photo.
@moffittjc (97079)
• Gainesville, Florida
Happy to hear your test results were all good. Definitely a good reason to celebrate at Red Lobster!
@LindaOHio (67719)
You know it!
Getting jersey mikes for lunch which I love nothing else excitingly
@LindaOHio (67719)
Nothing much going on here either!
I love that cute photo. Glad to hear everything is all right with you, I am just working on my laptop as usual, I have a wireless mouse attached to my laptop and I have found that at night it is best to switch it off to conserve the battery power,
@LindaOHio (67719)
I'm glad you enjoyed the photo. My new corded mouse arrived yesterday; and so far it's working great.
@bunnybon7 (47135)
• Holiday, Florida
cute photo. Hope all works out for you soon. changing and trying to learn this new Chrome notebook is putting even more damper on my earnings.
@LindaOHio (67719)
Glad you enjoyed the photo. I hope you can learn the notebook soon.
@dgobucks226 (27071)
Aha.. Happiness is a Red Lobster seafood splurge And having Pay Pal funds to buy it with makes that food doubly delicious
@LindaOHio (67719)
It was all soooo good!
Hopefully your new mouse arrives soon.
@LindaOHio (67719)
Hopefully next week!