Part 1 - My eyes. I thought I was seeing a spirit....

Perth, Australia
Hey everyone. I hope you're all well and happy! I have sort of mentioned here and there that I often have headaches but it's mostly headaches behind my left eye. I'm also bad at seeing / reading things from a distance. I struggle to read words that are too far away as well as not being able to work out people's faces from a distance. Faces are blurry to me. Anyway, either late last year or early this year, I fell asleep on the lounge room floor one day. I woke up looking up at the ceiling and this thing was hovering over me. The best way I can describe it is a big black ball of hair. It was there for 20 - 30 seconds and my phone rang so I looked away from it to answer phone and it was gone. After that, I went to lay down in bed. Fell asleep, randomly woke and it was there again hovering beside me. I fell asleep not long after. Maybe a few days later, when I woke in bed, I looked at my ceiling and what should have been a white colour, was now black. Honestly, it looked like hundreds of little bugs crawling on my ceiling. To mean it looked like bugs wriggling around on my ceiling. I fell asleep. That has happened about 4 or 5 times since. It has only happened when waking up. Never any other time. Making a part 2 for this. Part 2:
Continuing on, though I am still feeling weirded out about the 'big black ball of hair' hovering over me and all the 'bugs' crawling on my ceiling, apparently,...
@DocAndersen (42890)
that is really hard - our eyes are the windows to the world. when they act up, it is really scary!
• Perth, Australia
@DocAndersen I can agree with that. Eyes are so important and should be cherished and not taken for granted. How are you doing? I haven't been on much lately. So sorry for late responses. Hope you are well!
@DocAndersen (42890)
@VivaLaDani13 i am doing well, it is getting close to another frantic season at work (we don't have that, hurry hurry) but, other than that fine! Eyes really are critical!
• Perth, Australia
@DocAndersen I'm so glad to know you are doing well! I wish you luck with that frantic season! I know you'll so well though! 100%.
Time to get the eyes checked. You need glasses if your sight is so bad.
• Perth, Australia
@just4him For sure, I definitely need glasses. It was amazing looking through the lenses at the eye test because I could finally and truly see the words / letters in the distance.
@VivaLaDani13 I always find it amazing how much better I can see during the exam. I know I'm in for a change of prescription.
• Perth, Australia
@just4him Does that mean another whole eye test again? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I honestly do not know how it all works. I will soon I'm sure.
@moonandstars (50289)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
I experience that sometimes. I call them little flying dots. I think this happens after your seep, nap or when you make some rush/fast movement. Nothing to worry about, I believe I also can't see things or people from the distance.
• Perth, Australia
@moonandstars Interesting! So they are black for you also? Do you need to wear glasses?
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@VivaLaDani13 i should but, in this almost summer season, if ther is so much light, i don't like wearing them. i am mostly taking them off. also, the sweating thing. but, when i am in a bank or somewhere where i should look at the display and see when my number is coming out, i put them on. in winter, they get foggy
• Perth, Australia
@moonandstars Sometimes I feel glasses can be quite a hassle. Speaking from what other people tell me. I kept on hearing how they were annoying when wearing masks, makes their glasses foggy. All sounds pretty irritating.
@CarolDM (138554)
This would be very scary to experience.
• Perth, Australia
@CarolDM It was. It really had me wondering what was going on. I've not experienced this for quite awhile now so hoping it was a random phase with my eyes. I am so sorry for my late reply! Been busy with my course.
@CarolDM (138554)
@VivaLaDani13 No problem, always good to see you. Take care.
• Perth, Australia
@CarolDM Thank you and same to you too! You take care as well, and I will see you around!
@Nevena83 (64461)
• Serbia
Sounds scary. Have you checked why this is happening?
• Perth, Australia
@Nevena83 It sure had me baffled. I see you've answered my other post. I apologise for my late reply. Will get to the other one soon as possible!
@Nevena83 (64461)
• Serbia
@VivaLaDani13 Don't apologize, everything is fine.
• Perth, Australia
@Nevena83 Thank you for that.
That would be very distressing.
• Perth, Australia
@GardenGerty I has been to be honest but at least I have an answer now for the blurry eyes. That's good for now.
I had eye surgery about five years ago, and for months afterwards those black floaters drove me nuts!
• Perth, Australia
@AmbiePam I apologise for my late reply, I've been busy with my course. I hope those black floaters are truly a thing of the past for you now!
@hotsummer (11539)
Yes i saw the part 2 but need to check it first to know what actually is wrong with your eyes it is frightening to see such weird things
• Perth, Australia
@hotsummer I'm sorry for my late reply, I've been busy. Thank you kindly for reading both posts.