Another Rainy Day

@cool83 (3853)
Sri Lanka
Hi Mylotters , How are you doing ? Yes We are in 23rd day of the lockdown , Still no clue of opening , unfortunately these days we have so many rainy days , In the morning we have little sunshine , and then after that starting the rain badly . How about your country weather ?
My city's weather is rainy and cold and widy.
@sjvg1976 (30183)
Is it good weather in Pune?
@sjvg1976 Yup cool weather. this is the weather, I fell in love with when I first came to Pune. Chilled weather. Perfect weather to visit Lonavala.
@sjvg1976 (30183)
@Prabhatsingh where are you from? Pune or from any other city?
@RebeccasFarm (47614)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Here is dry and hot..not too hot yet but at 3PM is the peak of heat for the day I hope you are fine in the rain
@cool83 (3853)
• Sri Lanka
We are fine but some parts of a our country have flood .
@Kouponkaren (1053)
The weather has been rainy here lately too. 3 days in a row. I am sorry you are in lockdown. Here in my part of the US, everything is opening back up again.
@sjvg1976 (30183)
It's too hot here in Delhi
@prinzcy (33520)
It's raining on our side. How many positive cases daily there?
We've had a couple of weeks of glorious weather but it's been raining for the last two days. Good for the garden though.
@DaddyEvil (57925)
In my part of the US, we've had a week of sunshine. The temperature today was 27C with a light breeze. It was very nice. It has just started sprinkling a little bit ago.