I dislike my job...

@sjvg1976 (26127)
Delhi, India
How bad I must be feeling? I don't like my job but I cannot leave it because I won't be having another source of income then It's not only that I dislike it because of a shouting boss but because of the work culture here. That's very discouraging. Our boss shouts on us and we shout on our subordinates and they shout down the line when we don't be able to achieve our targets. We have been working like slaves .here. It's sad that we have to work sometimes even when we don't like to. Every day I think I should take an off because of the environment getting worse day by day but still have to go. This is life and we all have to bear it. Do you also have such problems ? How do you resolve if you have such problem? I know most of you will say to change the job but here in India most of the industrialist like to recruit the young people. At the age of 45 years you don't expect to get a job here.
No our boss is not like that but I'll also prefer a more rewarding job too
@sjvg1976 (26127)
You are lucky to have a good job. Yes I would also love to have a job where I may get an appreciation and which we don't it here.
@sjvg1976 Yes I can understand your situation Bro. Take care
@sjvg1976 (26127)
@Butterfingers thanks for understanding it.
Age shouldn’t matter if you are qualified and have experience. All I can say is to keep an eye and ear open for a new job while you are working for that maniac.
@sjvg1976 (26127)
Yes I am applying for the jobs but not getting the respond . Maybe I need to do some changes in the resume.
@sjvg1976 I’m sure you know what is best. Be such to include knowledge of technology. They all want that.
@sjvg1976 (26127)
@DianneN that's right
@111Cankovic (6130)
• Serbia
A really difficult situation that I understand. This is called mobbing in our country today. When the boss morally abuses the worker. Long ago while I was working and my boss was yelling at me. I will go to the doctor tomorrow and open a sick leave, so let him shout at his grandmother now. I can't give you the right advice. Can't you make a union? Look for better and more humane working conditions.
@sjvg1976 (26127)
Absolutely it becomes difficult to work in such conditions.
• Serbia
@sjvg1976 You will work while you can and then leave. You don't want to die at that job, do you?
@sjvg1976 (26127)
@111Cankovic yes I won't like to die at the job. Hope I will get it changed soon.
@ThatDisha (1915)
It's not easy i can understand But everyone has a bad day not all days are equal. So have some ice cream and cheer up!!!
@sjvg1976 (26127)
Yes hope it doesn't last for a long time
@ThatDisha (1915)
@Porcospino (31169)
• Denmark
I don't have that kind of problems now, but I have experienced it in the past. I stayed because I needed money to pay my bills, but as soon as I found another job I left. Our boss didn't shout at us., it was more subtle. She pretended to be nice, but she wasn't nice at all, and she used people's weaknesses against them, and she was mean. I was so happy to get away from that place.
@sjvg1976 (26127)
Most of the bosses do that. They try to take advantage of your weaknesses
@xiaolisu (1512)
i am jobless due to the pandamic
@sjvg1976 (26127)
Hope you find a job soon
@prashu228 (31681)
you should join another company ..work environment should be changed...they are looking for experienced people too..not only young ones..
@sjvg1976 (26127)
Hope I get a new job
@iridion9 (12771)
Talk to your boss privately. Tell him to reduce shouting this way employee might be more productive if he respect them.
@sjvg1976 (26127)
I have talked to him but I don't think anything is going to change here.
I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. That's hard and very difficult. I'm very sure that you are a hard working, diligent, efficient, kind worker. Your good deeds will honor you and reward you one day. That's for sure.
@sjvg1976 (26127)
Hope so my hard work gets appreciated by the boss.
@sjvg1976 Ignore your boss' condescending behavior. Keep doing the right thing. Be kind to your fellow employees. Your reward will be on your way to bless you before you know it.
@sjvg1976 (26127)
@everwonderwhy hope so... I wish I could get a strength to do that
@Matamu (2502)
Don't worry about your boss. Just keep working until you get enough capital for your own business.
@sjvg1976 (26127)
I have no plans of starting a business in the future
@Matamu (2502)
@sjvg1976 Why? Is it difficult to open a business there? Or?
@RebeccasFarm (35600)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I am so sorry about this..I have experienced this in the past exactly. But back then jobs were a dime a dozen so easy to get. Now it is not so easy to leave it.
@sjvg1976 (26127)
Absolutely now a days it's not easy to get the jobs.