Do you have a COVID certificate in your country?

@dya80dya (24401)
In Europe, we have a COVID certificate. The vaccine becomes mandatory, but some people had serious problems and they are afraid to be vaccinated. My mom had side effects. A COVID certificate allows people to travel safely and freely within the European Union. Do you have such a certificate in your country? What is your opinion about it?
@myklj999 (59959)
I carry a certificate showing I have been vaccinated but no one has ever asked to see it.
What we need to travel through Europe is called "Green Pass", those non vaccinated need to prove they had a negative test done not before 48 hours before crossing a border. They ask this at the airports. We cross the border with Italy all the time driving our car, no one ever even asked to see our documents.
@prinzcy (31167)
We were given digital certificate. It's on the app from the government.
@cahaya1983 (10724)
Here we're issued a digital certificate upon completing our dose but so far since the borders are still closed we've never had the need to show it for traveling.
@ShyBear88 (47414)
It’s not a certificate it’s a card that verifies when you had the COVID shot and which one you had and it’s dated and signed by a nurse or doctor. I have mine in my work back. It’s lot like the records of your vact at the doctors office that they fax to the school system showing it was done.
@id_peace (14410)
Yes we will have that once we had been vaccine, we will have the vaccine certificate.
Yes I have certificate that I'm vaccinated
Yes we have the Covid certificate here in Switzerland and the vaccine will never become mandatory.
@sjvg1976 (26304)
Yes we do have a certificate but no one asks for it while travelling to the other states , hope it become mandatory in future