Can a picture make a post more noticeable?

Good day friends, I registered with mylot few days ago and I must say that I have being enjoying my time here so far, great topics, as well as nice friends. One thing I noticed here is some people tend to add pictures to their posts (though I don't do that). I think adding pictures to a post makes it more noticeable although not many people do. Do you think a picture makes a post more interesting? What's your take on this?
@FaruMesh (1895)
Yes a picture can add some colors to the post, go for it if you have
Ok good to know that but let's see what other mylotters have to say
@CarolDM (145341)
This is a personal choice. I take a lot of photos and alway share one with my posts.
Yes you are right It's a personal choice. But then, let hear what others got to say
@kaylachan (23236)
Sometimes they can. I do agree with that. I know when people add photos or links, those stand out because a smaller image of that picture is displayed on whatever discussion page you're reading.
It's always nice to see a photo to go with a post . . . I think it does make it more interesting. That being said, I don't always do that .
@ankurdini (1506)
Yes, posting pic make discussion topic more alive.
@S4mmyboy (2125)
• Mumbai, India
Its your choice if you wish to. Not mandatory....glad that you are enjoying this wonderful platform.
@myklj999 (59882)
Oh, I'd hazard an opinion of that it does, yes.
It depends, a personal picture that makes sense with the post is a plus. Adding a picture copied from the Internet only to add a picture, in my opinion, adds nothing to the post.
Yes personal. I will say original picture to a post is truly a plus
@Lindcurtins This is also my opinion, a personal pictures to better illustrate the post is a plus for sure.
@LadyDuck yes and I like your opinion
@prinzcy (30994)
I think a picture would make the post more interesting. If you're explaining something, the picture would help giving the general idea of what you're talking about (if it's related of course)
Yes that's very correct
@Nakitakona (44941)
Picture speaks more than words. Your post is enhanced if it has a related photo. If you want to upload a picture, be sure it is small in size like 40 kB or 500 pixel. Big or large pictures couldn't be displayed
@Nakitakona (44941)
@Alwayshopeful Go ahead. It's more than fun. It enriches the post.
• Bosnia And Herzegovina
i think it makes a post more noticeable and i just like to add photos to my posts
Actually I don't add pictures to my posts but I do think they can add to a post sometimes
Definitely it's make post more fine .
@ShyBear88 (47355)
It really depends on the topic they are talking about for me. Pictures don’t stop me from posting things or stop me from not responding to someone’s post. If the picture fits the post because you want to show something then it’s great to have. Other wise it’s just options that some of us take to use.