Happy Sunday and Good Morning!

@kareng (41433)
Happy Sunday everyone. I should be in bed but instead have been working away on notifications. I cleared a whole day's worth. So they should be fairly manageable tomorrow night. I spent the day yesterday at Girl Boss putting inventory into the system and printing out price tags for everything. I managed to get enough done to take over the whole table that I put the first batch of inventory on. The photo above shows how much I have added. I still have more to go!! I have to be at the shop tomorrow for the 12 to 4 pm shift. I'm nervous because I don't want to be the first one there and have to open and get the security alarm off in one minute. I hope my co-worker (someone I haven't met yet) gets there first!! I'll be online when I get home after 6 pm CST!! I hope everyone has a nice Sunday. Photo Credit: ©2021 Karen Gros, All rights reserved
@prashu228 (36610)
Hope the work is done by now... Its sunday afternoon here ..a gloomy day
@DaddyEvil (54692)
It's 4:12 am at my house... Have you had a nice day, other than the gloomy weather?
@prashu228 (36610)
@DaddyEvil Its nice ..pretty boring day...
@DaddyEvil (54692)
@prashu228 I see... and is your evening going any better? Or still boring?
@DocAndersen (49102)
that is a really cool display!!!!!
@kareng (41433)
Thanks! It was already in the store so I lucked up on that one! Much better than plain shelving!
@DocAndersen (49102)
@kareng it is really cool, that seems like a great shop to visit!
@kareng (41433)
@DocAndersen The owners want the tone to be an environment that you would love to shop in. So we try to treat all of our customers with great care. In the one year since opening they have a solid following. It is only going to grow from there. I mentioned the other day that we need more dressing rooms. The owner that was there told me that she had to fight for the two more they had for a total of 4. The other owner thought 2 would be fine. We had all four filled Sunday afternoon which is not a very busy shopping day in general with other customers browsing. I can only imagine Christmas shopping being a nightmare.
@moffittjc (100265)
• Gainesville, Florida
That's a very nice setup you have there! Great job! For 11 years I worked part-time as an assistant apartment manager, in the evenings. Each night at closing, I would have to set the alarm in the leasing office and in the clubhouse. It wasn't that difficult, but like you mentioned, you only have a minute to set it and then get out. There were a few times I set of the alarm, but thankfully I was able to disarm it quickly before it made the automatic phone call to the police department.
@kareng (41433)
Still have the heebee geebees on that one!! I have two days this week and I am now on my own. I will be the only one in the store except for when one of the owners comes in to work on unpacking new shipments. Oh welll, I'm just going to tell them to expect the alarm to go off! I'd rather open and get the alarm off than close and set and get out in time. Will let you know how it goes. lol And thank you! I have rearranged it over 100 times I bet!
@moffittjc (100265)
• Gainesville, Florida
@kareng I'm sure the more you do it, the more comfortable you will become!
@moffittjc (100265)
• Gainesville, Florida
@kareng It’s nice that she has a sense of humor. It probably makes for a much better work environment. Hope you have a great weekend!
@wolfgirl569 (47873)
• Marion, Ohio
It is looking good. If you are first just wait for her
@kareng (41433)
That is what I did..haha! I'm on my own this week. I am hoping one of the owners comes to close with me. I took Thursday so she could be home when son gets off bus since her husband has to go out of town.
@wolfgirl569 (47873)
• Marion, Ohio
@kareng You will do fine.
@kareng (41433)
@wolfgirl569 Sunday was good all except the lady I worked with. She was a stick in the mud. I work again on Tuesday and Thursday solo! So lets see how many things I can mess up!!
Good luck with yoru sales.
@kareng (41433)
Thank you!
You have a very nice display and I have the feeling this is keeping you very busy. Good luck for your sales.
@kareng (41433)
The table and mirror was already there, so I got lucky on that aspect. I am and it keeps me from lulling over the nursing home problem. So in that way, I am glad.
@kareng Often the best is to have our mind (and time) busy to avoid to think to unpleasant problems.
@kareng (41433)
@LadyDuck That's me!!
@RebeccasFarm (43854)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
You are doing great Karen..happy Sunday
@kareng (41433)
I just need to bump it up with sales to where I get some regular and loyal customers that will be back every month. We are working on that!
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
@kareng You can do it you got this
@kareng (41433)
@RebeccasFarm I added a new line of lipsticks, traditional in the tube for the "moms" yesterday and a brand new line of foundation. Oh and a hand & body cream and scrub too. We will get it done and posting every day to get attention and get people in the store!
I am printing tags for the handbags and cards for my packages. I love my face on all my cards. I am glad I figured out that works for me.
@kareng (41433)
That looks good!!
@kareng Thank you
@kareng (41433)
@sharon6345 You are welcome!!
@oahuwriter (17059)
Good luck! See you next myloytng!
@kareng (41433)
@Chimie21 (98)
well organized
@kareng (41433)
Yes and it will be staying that way!!
@LindaOHio (75325)
Your display looks really nice.
@kareng (41433)
Thank you. I have a couple more skin care lines to add and our new foundation. But since I'm on my own this week in the store, I'll have to find another time to come in and do labels and pricing.
@GreatMartin (20505)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Have a great and successful day!
@kareng (41433)
Thank You!!
@Vennessaa (559)
I hope u has a nice sunday too
@kareng (41433)
I did and I hope you did as well!!
@yoalldudes (30237)
I see these are for sale. I thought it is your vanity area.
@kareng (41433)
Yes, that is my display of products in a boutique.
@DaddyEvil (54692)
Enjoy yourself at work. We'll see you when you get here.
@kareng (41433)
We had a good afternoon. I had fun helping a guy pick out a birthday gift for his girlfriend.