Good night, dear friends.

Chile
It took me a long time to make the list and ask for the groceries for my share of Tania´s barbecue. As usual when it is near the National holidays, prices go up, specially meats and they are out of stock. I was going to take some baby ribs but there weren´t any. So I bought some smoked bratwurst. I have everything for the potato salad and as Claudia will take white cabbage salad I will not make my lettuce salad with a dressing that the children will not like. The groceries were VERY expensive. I bought vodka and liqueur de cassis and also dye for my hair. Tomorrow they offered to bring it for free if it was esrly. So in order to save that money I´ll have to get up almost at dawn. Sleep tight, friends. See you tomorrow
@wolfgirl569 (49175)
• Marion, Ohio
Everything is going up and does get higher at holiday time
@LindaOHio (76539)
Everything is getting so expensive here in the US too.
The prices of all grocery items are increasing fast everywhere. Tomorrow I go to Italy to buy vodka and gin, here the cost is the double.
The groceries were VERY expensive. You can say that again!
@oahuwriter (17879)
By the time you read this, it'll be tomorrow, good morning! Sounds like a nice get together! Have fun!
@Rashnag (21153)
• Surat, India
Ok dear. Hope you enjoy your day. Have a good night sleep
@DaddyEvil (58521)
Have a good night.
@rakski (101693)
good night! have a good sleep
@kareng (42217)
Sweet dreams!
@Spontaneo (13210)
Sweet dreams.