Go green team!

By ‘S
@sol_cee (27821)
As some of you may know, the 2022 presidential election is making most people in my country ‘knowledgeable‘ about politics. Social media platforms are used to help disseminate information about certain politicians. Unfortunately, one has to know what is real and what is fake. It’s interesting to see though how divided people are with their choices of candidates. I have a friend who’s a great supporter of the ‘yellow-pink team’. She kept on posting stuff on her FB account. The photo above is one of them. I’m a loyal supporter of the ‘green team’ and I’m totally for the message above. Agree to disagree. Your thoughts?
@brokenbee (10223)
Green team? I am not sure whose color is that but it reminds me of Squid Game... Hihi
@sol_cee (27821)
Seriously?
@brokenbee (10223)
@sol_cee yes...
@CarolDM (157978)
So much division and hate in politics here in our country.
@RebeccasFarm (48592)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
It is sad when politics divide
@Nawsheen (25150)
• Mauritius
Politics do create rifts in relationships at time. This is so unfortunate yet true. Many have been assassinated/killed.
I am not into politics. So no color preference here.
Great post and so much true. Look what happened in the United States, Trump and Biden divided people.
@DaddyEvil (58518)
I don't know about people there but people here can't agree to disagree about political candidates or the platforms they espouse. I do my best to ignore all the political infighting and mud slinging. I check the facts about the candidates, what they voted for, what they claim they support and vote accordingly. (I've been told I'm very naive.)
Most definitely agree with this.
@JimBo452020 (63865)
• Montrose, Scotland
Would the green team generally be in agreement with it too
Everyone has their own team they love and should support their team but not influence others on their decisions,