I Wish I Could Rejuvenate My Practice

@franxav (10585)
In India, homeopathy is well respected and well received. There are very good medical colleges of homeopathy in India. For admission into these colleges the aspirants have to pass a very tough qualifying test called NEET! I am a homeopath but haven't been able to practice it enough after the pandemic struck. Some of my friends are doing very successful practice. I had a clinic in the local market but had to down its shutters. As the market is limping back to normalcy, I must look for a room where I could keep the medicines. Let's see how I can find a way out.
@moonandstars (55515)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
that is a very good occupation just,things are changing too fast.nothing is constant.in my city,there is ayurveda expert,from india who comes every 5-6months in our country.my sister was at him 5years ago and he analyzed her body,chakras really well.i heard he got expensive but,i would also like to know what i can or can't eat,drink and other. i eish you luck with your decision
@sjvg1976 (30200)
Yes, many of my friends are homeopathy doctors. They did it from the prestigious Tibia college of Delhi. Hope you too get a room soon to keep your medicine and start your practice soon.
• Rockingham, Australia
I hope you're able to take up your career again.
I'm sure something will come available for you.
@RebeccasFarm (48756)
• Wheat Ridge, Colorado
I hope you can restart this most wonderful practice. You could here indeed. Many people like it.
@Janet357 (73785)
wait, is everything going back to normal in India?