today I will had my hair cut after work,How often did you have a hair-cut?

Shenzhen, China
My hair grew long now and i intended to have it cut today.long hair make me uncomfortable,but in Winter,the circumstance is better than Summer.It has been nearly 2month since i last had hair-cut,In summer,I had hair-cut once a month.In the case of hot weather,cuting hair will be more often.How often did you have hair cut,guys?
@DaddyEvil (78598)
I usually get my hair cut every three months. But it's been growing for a year now... A friend is undergoing chemo for cancer and told me she'd love to have curly auburn hair for a wig. I told her I'd let it grow long enough for her to have a couple of wigs made and let her have it. (Hair has to be about 25 cm long for it to be made into a wig.) My hair is auburn and naturally curly. It's annoying to me to let it grow long, but for her, I'm doing it.
• Shenzhen, China
you are a kind person for the friend.
@DaddyEvil (78598)
@jefferson126 Thank you. She's a good friend.
How wonderful of you to do that for her. I am sure she is appreciative.
@xstitcher (24088)
• Petaluma, California
I'm afraid I can't remember the last time I went to get a haircut--I need one. Since COVID started I've been doing little trims myself.
• Shenzhen, China
Can you go to a barbershop to get hair cut?
@xstitcher (24088)
• Petaluma, California
@jefferson126 I have to find one that's open. I'm sure there is one, I just have been busy--first COVID happened, then I moved...it will get done--I'm off of work, so maybe I can do it this week.
@xstitcher (24088)
• Petaluma, California
@jefferson126 I can now--not sure if all of them are open--I'll have to see which ones are near me and how much they charge.
@moonandstars (57591)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Well, every 6 months. One time, it was even 8 months. I cut my hair shorter in summer so, I wait to grow enough You did a good thing.
• Shenzhen, China
I see.lady will wait longer than male to cut hair short,Now my hair was short,and it's comfortable.every time when my hair grew long,i feel uncomfortable,I am used to short hair.but it is the other way round to ladys here,most ladys like long hair,it made ladys more attractive.lol
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@jefferson126 that's your point of view shorter or longer, people should feel comfortable, i agree with that
• Shenzhen, China
@moonandstars ,yes,you are right,as long as people feel comfortable,no mattter the hair is long or short.
@Nawsheen (28739)
• Mauritius
Every six months normally
• Shenzhen, China
Wow,forgive my hoesty,however six months is really a long term in my mind.
@Nawsheen (28739)
• Mauritius
@jefferson126 my hair takes a lot of time to grow back. I'm a lady
• Shenzhen, China
@Nawsheen ,oh,then it make sense,sorry,i think you are a male,then made the conclusion.It's awkward.
@Junbals (1371)
I have my hair cut once a month. When I go to the barber, he knows what to do. He knows my hairstyle. I like what he does after cutting my hair. I got the trimming of my eye-lashes, the cutting of nose-hairs and the extra massage,
• Shenzhen, China
lucky you,When we had hair cut here,The barber won't offer you additional service,just cut hair,it's all,
@Junbals (1371)
@jefferson126 it is hard to beat the competition here without extra services.
• Shenzhen, China
@Junbals this is benefit brought by competition,competition between vendor can offer better service to consumer.
@sinari (5062)
I can cut my hair twice a year.How about you
• Shenzhen, China
once a month in Summer,once two month in Winter.
@sinari (5062)
@jefferson126 Oh I see. Alright, that's a good schedule
@RebeccasFarm (65740)
I hope they did it right for you. I am a hairdresser myself, so I cut my own hair whenever I want to.
• Shenzhen, China
good for you,you don't have to go to a barbershop,cut hair by youself is convenient,in particular,during the pandemic,most of barbershop closed down.cuting hair by oneself displayed its advantage.
Almost never... I really love long hair.. I'm getting a haircut only only if I have to
• Shenzhen, China
I see,guess you are a lady,most ladys love long hair made them beautiful.
@db20747 (41026)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Well this is great! You will look sharp with your hair cut!
• Shenzhen, China
thanks,i already had hair cut yesterday,and should look sharp today,lol
@prashu228 (37360)
Normally every six months but did not go for hair cut since pandemic...
• Shenzhen, China
see,when the pandemic was severe last year,I also delay hair-cut,no choice,because the hair-cut shop closed down.
@JimBo452020 (40437)
I am bald. So I don't need to get my hair cut. I am sometimes glad that I am bald.
@askme123 (5351)
Your head reminds me of something
@JimBo452020 (40437)
@askme123 and what would that be
@askme123 (5351)
@JimBo452020 If I say it would be censored..
Every six months, unless I grow it out some. Then no rush, no worries. I have cut my own hair before if I don't feel like dealing with barber.
@FayeHazel (39046)
Ah yes, sometimes long hair is sort of like a blanket in it's warmth. I usually only have my hair cut once or twice a year, I like it to be quite long :-)