Terribly Cold Today

Last night, we were under 30 degrees. It is still cold to me. Been to the back door, and the wind was kind of blowing. That made it even colder. Hadn't been out today, but I have to get out tomorrow. Just been in watching tv. Cleaning here, and there, mostly staying close to the heater, where the cats are, they love the heater. So I guess, I should run, just wanted to see how everyone else is doing. Hope you are warmer than we are.
We were pretty cold today not sure of the temps though
I'm in Green Bay, it's cold here too.
The cold temperatures have set in here, too.
@moonandstars (60659)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
i cleaned my closet today. it feels colder here too and tomorrow, morning is in minus again.
It’s been getting colder little by little here every day. This morning we had our first snow flurries. ICK!
• Rockingham, Australia
We have been too warm here and have the A/C running at the moment. It's summer for us or will be on December 1.
Warmer for sure but these houses in Florida sure do get cold when its 55 out and the wind is blowing, I hope you keep warm, Oh, yes cats love heat, When I lived in Latvia we had a long heater along the wall to keep heat in the room and my last cat Sid slept with his head under the heater where it was above the floor and I thought he would fry his brains,
@wolfgirl569 (58310)
• Marion, Ohio
Cold here but at least the wind was calm today.
Wow, that sounds really cold. Temps look they are going to be pretty moderate here.
@nela13 (50911)
• Portugal
That is really cold, it is the same as minus 12 celcius.
it was 43 freezing degrees while I was unpacking the car. I am so hoping for a parking spot soon.
@RubyHawk (67149)
• Atlanta, Georgia
It’s in the 40s here. Pretty cool outside
@DaddyEvil (87541)
It's 65F outside here. Pretty and I've both been outside for different chores this early afternoon. I hope it gets warmer for you.