How is this Pandemic situation affecting your New Year plans?

@prasuns (1112)
New Delhi, India
Well, a night curfew has been imposed in six states. Movie theaters are going to be closed soon for a temporary period. Gatherings have been stopped. Masks have been mandatory at each and every place. People are mostly staying in their house only. This all is pretty sad, and doesn't, give the new year vibe. Hope everything gets fine soon, how do you feel about this? What is the situation in your part of the world?
I will have a lovely New Year´s party of 5 grownups and a 7 year old boy.
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
Wonderful, Enjoy.
@prasuns I did.Thank you
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
@marguicha You are welcome.
All I know is that I will be on my own on New Year's Eve and I can step outside of my apartment and down on my friends' porch and see lovely fireworks from the beach I have no plans to go anywhere
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
Nice to know that, hope you enjoy the fireworks. Happy New Year.
@prasuns to you too
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
@cacay1 (70464)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
The virus goes up so people are mandated to wear a mask, observe distancing, washing of the hands, no gathering, no bonding so many don'ts.
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
Its really disturbing
@cacay1 (70464)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@prasuns that's true.
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
@cacay1 Take care.
@RubyHawk (59238)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Hospitals are filling up with covid patients. .Alanta is not dropping the peach on New Years Eve. The first that’s happened. It’s not good. I stay in as much as possible.
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
Take care.
@RubyHawk (59238)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@prasuns I do. You do the same and happy new year.
@db20747 (41019)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
This is best to stay safe. You can have fun at home too. I will be in the house.
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
Happy New Year and be safe.
@rsa101 (34023)
Although the past weeks we were experiencing a slowdown of infections with the spread that omicron is fast infecting many countries we have had our own detections and lately in my place, there were reported two cases already which means that the variant has already sneaked in our country already and maybe slowly spreading silently. So, we are still cautious going to places since we really do now know what is to happen. We just received that the new cases have gone rising once again in my place so it is really worrying to know that it's like going to repeat once again.
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
Be safe. Happy New Year.
@Rashnag (28140)
• Surat, India
It's better to be safe then sorry. Many people were roaming without masks. This is the result. I hope too for everything to be fine and for that we humans have to follow rules and act responsibly. I have no idea about here as I am at home.
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
Correctly said.
@aluthfi (38)
Yes this is sad I hope next year pandemic will gone
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
Me too.
@kaylachan (33005)
There is no state mandate here in Florida, and even if there is one, it's not something that can be strictly enforced. We can do what we want.I'll be home with my husband, who may or may not be up for new years day. It just depends on how he's feeling.
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
Hope that he is feeling good, so that you can enjoy the new year.
@Bensen32 (26099)
Well just like many years since I stopped drinking, I will be home with the phone at the ready in case someone needs a sober driver. I stay home and I let family and friends know that I am home to call or text me the address and I will be there as soon as I can to get them. Around here many of the bars are still going to be open and having parties.
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
Good to know that.
@FourWalls (42355)
Not at all. I’m old and I don’t go out on New Year’s. I think a lot of cities are re-instituting mask mandates in the US
@prasuns (1112)
• New Delhi, India
Good to know that.
@LindaOHio (91792)
People must be vaccinated to attend the festivities in Times Square. Happy New Year!
@JimBo452020 (40562)
Scotland is world famous for Hogmanay celebrations This year There are none But many Scots are travelling down to England and will enjoy seeing in the New Year there. We will be in our house having a wee drink and a bite to eat. Quiet, peaceful.
@DaddyEvil (78775)
My plans are still the same for New Year's Eve that they are every year. I totally ignore it. I stay home and am usually found on myLot at that time. *shrug*
@yoalldudes (33458)
I cant make travel plans for 2022.